LUFFING TOWER CRANE STL330
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 2000 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Free standing height (m)
Tip load ( t)
Details of Luffing Tower Crane STL330 Technical Data
1 Hoisting Mechanism
Three-gear speed modulation by electrical motor or frequency conversion, giant winch.
2 Rotation Mechanism
Speed modulation with frequency conversion, stable break, accurate position,
outstanding on performance and operation all around the world.
3 Luffing Mechanism
Speed modulation with frequency conversion, less concussion, stable operation.
Widely used in urban super-high-rise building construction, bridge construction, port construction,
electric power construction, water conservancy construction,
shipyard and nuclear power plant construction,
STL330 luffing crane has a better market prospect thanks to its small tail slewing radius and compact counterjib structure.
It is suitable for working environment with group of tower cranes and crowded buildings.
Packaging & Delivery
1.Package: nude and wooden boxes in containers.
2.Period of shipment: 30 days after receipt of the buyer's advance payment.
- Q:Are tower cranes the same as tower cranes?
- Tomato, you tomato, potatoes, you potatoTalent exchange of tower crane and tower crane
- Q:He has to be in his 30's to 40's but I can't find anything that gives me a definite age.
- Okay Well, You havent specified in what, but presuming you mean in the comics, and baring in mind he was the psychologist when Thomas Elliot and Bruce were only 7-8, then the bare minimum he could have been then was 21, though he was likely older. THEN presuming Bruce is around 35, though he also is probably older, then the bare minimum Crane could be is 48. that being said, he is likely between 48-60. He just looks good for his age ;). this of course is in the comics, however. The movie is different.
- Q:This has nothing to do with travel, I'm just curious. I hate it when the news doesn't follow up on stories they focused on earlier. Does anyone have a status update on that crane that was swaying in the wind during Sandy?
- My friend, that is a good question. According to the latest news conference from the Mayor, the crane's boom arm is secured to the structure. However, West 57th Street between Broadway and 7th Avenue is closed until farther noticed. In addition, the 57th Street-7th Avenue subway station on the N, R and Q Line is closed and trains are bypassing the station in both directions, according to the MTA. Good luck Native New Yorker
- Q:I don't like the cranes that use a wired pulley systems for controlling the camera.The crane will need to carry a 7 pound camcorder.
- Camera okorder /
- Q:Why do tower cranes need to be fabricated?
- The crane wire rope commonly used varieties of phosphating coating steel wire rope, galvanized steel wire, stainless steel wire rope, the use of atmospheric environment, patented technology to produce manganese phosphating coating of steel wire rope has the longest lifespan, heavy corrosion environment optimization of hot galvanized wire rope double - phosphating coating.Phosphating coating of steel wire rope production technology patent, give priority to the use of manganese or zinc manganese phosphating, and smooth steel wire rope production process comparison, just add the last bonderizing process, steel wire for rope wear resistance and corrosion resistance is greatly improved, the use of direct phosphating steel wire twisting steel wire rope.
- Q:What is the definition of lifting, slewing and luffing of tower cranes?
- Rotary is cantilever tower crane tower crane rotary shaft winding;Is the hook shaft distance amplitude change;
- Q:I've always wondered, how do they lift cranes? Bigger cranes? What do you think/know?
- Most cranes use hydraulic lift. But lets say they are building a sky scraper the size of the dubai tower. They set a hydraulic lift crane to a certain point and lift components for another crane up. They then use that crane based at ground level to lift up parts. the other crane is based in the elevator shaft and they can set that crane up as high as they need.
- Q:What company makes a good engine crane I can order online?
- I would suggest going to Harbor Freight or Oreilley's auto parts... they both should have them at at very reasonable price...if you order online it wouldnt be cost effective due to the shipping and handling added on to the price.
- Q:.......rated by the ________ weight it will lift at a ________ radius and ________ boom length.A. Maximum; minimum; maximumB. Minimum; maximum; maximumC. Maximum; minimum; minimum
- All maximum. On some of the older cranes it's written on a plate: so many tonnes at so much radius etc. In the really good old days a pointer needle was on the side of the jib pointing to a scale in tonnes, variable as the jib went in/out/up/down. If you think about it, there's no other way to rate a crane apart from its maximum performance. Hope this helps.
- Q:Also, could anyone give me a site with a detailed behind the scenes look on different types of freight ships? I hold a strong interest in the shipping sector and being unsure on little details like these annoy me. Thanks!
- ? ? ? Onboard Cranes from the cabs on each Crane , where'd you think from ?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$5 Million|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||500People|
|Factory Size:||Above125，000square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 5|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like