Luffing Tower Crane STL 330 Technical Data
Free standing height (m)
Tip load ( t)
Details of Luffing Tower Crane STL330 Technical Data
1 Hoisting Mechanism
Three-gear speed modulation by electrical motor or frequency conversion, giant winch.
2 Rotation Mechanism
Speed modulation with frequency conversion, stable break, accurate position,
outstanding on performance and operation all around the world.
3 Luffing Mechanism
Speed modulation with frequency conversion, less concussion, stable operation.
Widely used in urban super-high-rise building construction, bridge construction, port construction,
electric power construction, water conservancy construction,
shipyard and nuclear power plant construction,
STL330 luffing crane has a better market prospect thanks to its small tail slewing radius and compact counterjib structure.
It is suitable for working environment with group of tower cranes and crowded buildings.
Packaging & Delivery
1.Package: nude and wooden boxes in containers.
2.Period of shipment: 30 days after receipt of the buyer's advance payment.
- Q:Who is responsible for the construction of the pile foundation of the tower crane?
- According to the present list of quotations, the winning project, the tower crane cost has been included in the total price, and has nothing to do with the construction side, that is, the cost of tower crane foundation should be borne by the construction side.
- Q:The Crane in Barbados...?
- The okorder.com/ If you only are focusing on relaxing at your resort/beach then renting a vehicle is not necessary.
- Q:inventor of junk yard electromagnetic crane?
- If its running fine I really wouldnt worry. Remember cars can withstand water, they do after all have to run while its raining out and belive me water gets up in the engine. What you need to worry about is sucking water into the engine through the intake, but since the engine is running now you didnt do that. The intake is high on the engine and designed to prevent that anyways. I would have the clicking diagnosed by a shop, theres way to many things it could be to even speculate here. You might want to mention to them the noise started after you drove through puddle.
- Q:can some one give me contact details for O & K Marine Crane Manufacturer?
- there okorder.com/
- Q:If Fujian White Crane Kung Fu influenced Goju-ryu and Uechi-ryu than what Kung Fu style influenced Shotokan?
- Fujian White Crane influenced Shuri and Tomari arts. Naha arts were more influenced by Hakka Kuen. So Shorin Ryu is more White Crane and Goju Ryu is more Southern Mantis, Bak Mei, Dragon Shape. The evidence is in the footwork and the patterns in the kata.
- Q:how do they erect those large tower cranes you see on big building projects?
- with another crane. assemble the tower first in sections, assemble the jib on the ground then lift it into place
- Q:What do lattice boom and hydraulic boom in cranes mean?
- LATTICE BOOM: See first link. This is where the boom (the portion used to support the load) is made like a lattice ... i.e. interconnected trusses and girders. The cables for lifting the load are run from the base of the boom to the load over pulleys/gears located at the boom's tip. The boom itself is NOT adjustable in length or in angle. HYDRAULIC BOOM: See second link. This crane uses hydraulics to adjust either the length of the boom, or the angle at which the boom joints intersect. It looks more like a single beam construction, although its probably closer to a tube type design (hydraulics may be inside or outside the arm). The load is raised/lowered by cables operating at the end of the boom ... not necessarily tied back to the bottom of the boom.
- Q:Any ideas as to how I can gift 1000 cranes + messages?
- A clear Glass vase would be cool, the colors of the cranes would make it decorative, and he could reach in to read one whenever he needs a pick me up. It is especially a good idea for the hospital, since they sometimes frown on flowers for allergy reasons. I also love the idea of a mobile, but that would be huge and time consuming, also the messages would be hard to read. But perhaps you could take 20 and turn those into a mobile, tie them to a stick with sewing thread, and plant the stick in the jar or vase you use to display the others.
- Q:Tower crane 4 how to change the rate of 2 magnification, how to change, say detailed points
- At this point, the rope will be turned into 2 fold!Some manufacturers produce pulley, also need to be in the car, and then the magnification pulley with pin shaft fixed in the car!
- Q:Crane fly and Mosquito Hawk?
- So called mosquito eaters, mosquito hawks, or skeeter eaters. Unlike mosquitoes, crane flies are weak and poor fliers, so they can be caught easily and without much effort. Despite their common names, crane flies do not prey on mosquitoes, nor do they bite humans. Adult crane flies feed on nectar and consume roots such as turf grass as in backyard lawns.(So they won't be preying on your rabbits) Their life cycle is very brief, so you shouldn't have to worry about them multiplying. They are also weak and poor fliers, so they can be caught easily.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range