Description of TOWER CRANE TC5013
1) CMAX TC4808 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
SPECIFICATION of TOWER CRANE TC5013
Max. working range 50m, tip lifting weight 1.3T and Max. lifting weight 6T.
Hoisting mechanism fitted with three speed motor, stable braking and less shock when shifting.
Trolleying mechanism can provide two operation speeds.
Free standing height (m) 41.5
Max height with attachment (m) 141.5
Working range can be adjusted（m）44/50
Min working range(m)2.5
Max lifting capacity(t) 6
Tip load @ 50m(t)1.3
Packaging & Delivery of TC4808
25~30days after deposit
- Q:Can't see the crane in white crane... Why?
- When you learn two martial arts naturally elements are going to get left out from one or both styles when you put what you've learned together under pressure - Look at most Karate, Taekwondo and Wushu students when they're put to the sword, most of them turn into kickboxers. It's entirely possible that the guys you've seen just don't bother trying to look 'crane' when they move.
- Q:How do you kill crane flies? ew i hate them so much?
- How To Kill Crane Flies
- Q:how do they make those tall cranes so TALL?
- Here okorder.com
- Q:Does anyone have any info on John B. Crane?
- Do you mean the Lecturer John B. Crane of the Redpath Chautauqua Collection? Thats the only one I know.
- Q:Japanese 1000 paper cranes?
- I think it's a one time deal. You don't have to string them. You have as long as it takes. Look up Sadako Sasaki. She was a 12 year old Japanese girl who tried to fold 1000 cranes while in the hospital in the 1950's. She had A bomb disease, also know as leukemia. She got it because of the bombing of Hiroshima as a baby. She died after only making 650 or so cranes. It's a very good true story though.
- Q:Origami Cranes, 999 or 1000?
- It is susposed to be 1000 cranes. You string them in 10 sets of 10 cranes. [thats how I remember!]Can you send me your way of folding them? I can't find one that works right for me, they always turn out a little wrong. :[
- Q:How do you jump a crane? I know you jack it up but how is that done?
- I have no idea what you mean by jump a crane? What type of crane? Truck mounted, overhead, pedestal?
- Q:job description of crane operator and truck driver?
- Crane operator has to be certified by the state and the truck driver has to have a class A drivers license :)
- Q:what are the number meanings for paper cranes?
- Hey Mary, Don't let the web site name fool you, it does discuss the deeper meaning behind paper cranes. Steeped in ancient myths and carrying resonant cultural meanings, the crane occupies a central role in the Asian imagination. Anyone who has witnessed cranes flying through the early morning mist over shimmering green rice paddies will readily understand how the mysterious beauty of the crane has captivated Asian life and art for centuries. Like the dragon, tiger, and phoenix, the crane ranks among the favorite motifs for Asian artwork because of its rich meaning and history. Read more at the web sites.
- Q:What happens to the sky crane after it drops off the Curiosity rover?
- It was programmed to fly off to the side well away from Curiosity's landing spot, and then crash. NASA doesn't like to say much about it, because it dumped a mess of nuclear fuel! One of the 2004 rovers actually travelled to where its heat shield fell, and was able to photograph it.
Cranes and lifts are widely exported to Russia, Vietnam, India, Iran, South East Asia, Latin America, Africa and other countries and regions. Group's production capacity is more than 2500 sets, the production and sales are more than 500 million yuan, the exports are more than 15 million yuan!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range