Tower Crane TC7021
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Unit unit
- Supply Capability:
- 500 Units Per Month unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Description of TC7021
1) CMAX TC7021 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specifications of TC7021
1.Max. working range 70m, tip lifting weight 2.1T and Max. lifting weight 12T.
2.Hoisting mechanism fitted with three speed motor, stable braking and less shock when shifting.
3.Tower crane Trolleying mechanism can provide two operation speeds.
4.Tower crane Independent height (m) 50
5.Max height with attachment (m) 200
6.Working range can be adjusted(m)40/45/50/55/60/65/70
7.Min working range(m)2.25
8.Max lifting capacity(t )12
9.Tower crane Tip load @ 70m(t)2.1
Packaging & Delivery of TC7021
40~45days after deposit
- Q:I need to know how Stephen Crane came up with writing the Red Badge of Courage. I need examples of his life experiences that he had and then he put them in the Red Badge of Courage.
- i could continuously advise To Kill a Mockingbird. it quite is a large tale and additionally you're able to relish it. Do you purely might desire to verify a form of? by way of fact the extra you examine, the extra constructive arranged you would be. Does your e book on the topic of wellbeing careers might desire to be non-fiction? an astonishing novel a pair of conventional practitioner is slicing for Stone by utilising Abraham Verghese.
- Q:Tower crane and construction hoist service life? What are the norms and standards? How to detect?
- The tower crane service, QTZ40 state (including 40) the following ten years, more than QTZ63, the age of fifteen years, the construction elevator used for ten years; but specific to various provinces and cities are different, such as Jiangsu Province, the 40 tower crane can be used 8-10 years, QTZ63 tower crane used for 15 years, 8 years of construction hoist. Of course, we should not blindly look at the provisions, tower cranes and the use of strength sometimes determines the life of it!
- Q:Hi, I just bought a 12 foot tommy jib crane, for my cannon x1-h1, I also bought a pan and tilt motor that you put on top of the camera mount at the end of the jib and then add your camera on top of your motor mount. This thing is really heavy now, I have to use 40 lbs for a counter weight. On top of that all the weight is making the jib slanted and shooting crooked. So I took off the motor head and just left the camera on there, and it help a bit, but its still crooked. Is there any fix for this other than buying a more expensive stronger jib crane? It shoots great and I know I can fix the video in post, but it just bothers me. Any help?
- You have twisted Jib. You could get a helper or friend or two and see if you can bend it back. That's what you get for not reading the manual and seeing what the gross weight you could support with this Jib. If you are not comfortable trying to bend it back, leave it and operate with a bent jib. If you want to support that combination, you are going to need to know the weight of the Camera and motor system so you can get a Jib that can handle that weight.
- Q:what are the application of crane?
- To lift and handle heavy objects. Haven't you seen giant cranes lifting big containers ( having automobiles) from docks and placing them on ships?
- Q:Ever felt like a paper crane?
- Physically, folded to and fro, folded back over again, then backwards with a bent beak and wings enabling me to creatively go beyond all limitations of an ordinary piece of colored paper. Many journeys traveled as a paper crane, lion, and dragon!
- Q:Since now everyone will know what's coming when you get in the crane kick position, and the element of surprise is gone, has the crane kick become an extinct move? Do martial arts experts not like the Karate Kid for ruining the crane kick in the way magicians don't like other magicians who reveal their secrets?
- check out action picture Shaolin Martial Arts from 1974, now attainable on Netflix. purely previous the a million:21 mark, you will see the previous grasp training, and contained in the direction of his set, he does the Crane Kick, hands prolonged and all. the only difference is that he does not land on an identical foot he jumps from, which as noted in yet another answer is purely about impossible. yet as quickly as I observed it, I recognised it. So it grow to be no longer invented for The Karate baby, it grow to be carried out long until eventually now.
- Q:can anyone tell me the principle under which a GANTRY CRANE works..........Suggest me some websites which gives details about the working of gantry crane ....please help me......
- This okorder /
- Q:I'm researching Stephen Crane for an English project and I need to how Stephen Crane's works effected others. Thanks for the help! xP
- I'd mention his book Red Badge of Courage and how it changed the war novel for American and English writers. You can look at books like Catch-22 , MASH, or Hemingway's war novels and find that personal voice that Crane used.
- Q:and it appears to be looking up at the sky?
- I think critterman is the only one here that using any sense. Since the animal's neck is relatively long I think it's more than likely that it will be in an abnormal position after being struck. It's also possible, but I don't know for sure that the neck muscles that draw the head back are stronger than those necessary to allow it to lower.
- Q:How to calculate life span of steel structure? for example, crane?
- With bridges that you would be able to calculate an anticipated lifespan. It is going to now not be very particular. You measure the deflection as a given load goes over it. You also measure deflection with average site visitors.You are taking measurements of what normal visitors is. With this knowledge that you would be able to undertaking lifespan and prefer exchanging bridges earlier than they crumple. Once I was once a engineering student I had a summer time job serving to to experiment bridges.Most bridges and gigantic constructions are designed to are living 50 years I believe. For constructions I have no idea of any measurements you would take. I think it is most often a matter of periodic inspections. The things to seem for are basis problems, cracking of concrete, exposed re-bar, concrete flaking off etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$100 Million|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2008；|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||600 People|
|Factory Size:||Above138，000square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 2|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like