Description of TCD5032
1) CMAX TC4808 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specifications of TCD5032
Jib length: 50m
Maximum load capacity: 10T
Tip load: 3.2T
Base type: stationary
Mast section: 2.0 x 2.0x 3.0m
Packaging & Delivery
20~25days after deposit
- Q:I'm confused about one of the final scenes, where Seneca Crane is locked in the room with the nightlock berries. Does this mean that he is supposed to eat the berries and presumably die? Or is it symbolism of some sort of distaste in the way he ended the Games?
- Yeah, basically President Snow has him killed. The berries represent this. The whole point is he goes into the room, sees the berries and knows he is being killed for allowing Katniss and Peeta to use those berries to cheat the system.
- Q:In the case of tower crane operation, the operation should be stopped
- In case of six or more gales, heavy rain, heavy fog, heavy snow or tower crane, you should stop working
- Q:if i make 1000 origami cranes what does that mean?doesnt it mean that you get a wish or something? cause i heard a story about it a long time ago but i dont remember. im pretty sure that if you make 1000 cranes you get one wish
- I don't get it. Who's going to grant you a wish? The magic crane genie? Buddha? Why not try praying to God who might be able to help you, without going to all of the work and giving yourself paper cuts.
- Q:im doing a project and i need to know what eats sandhill cranes asap.
- They are omnivorous, eating insects, aquatic plants and animals, rodents, seeds and berries.
- Q:The mobile crane has a weight of 116kip and center of gravity at G1; the boom has a weight of 29kip and center of gravity at G2. Determine the smallest angle of tilt θ of the boom, without causing the crane to overturn if the suspended load is W = 38kip . Neglect the thickness of the tracks at A and B. Determine the smallest angle of tilt θ of the boom, without causing the crane to overturn.
- The key here is to simplify this as much as possible The equation is really: mass 1 x length 1 + mass 2 x length 2 = mass 3 x length 3 G1 * 6 ft = (G2 * X ft) + H3 * X ft) G1 = 116 kip G2 = 29 kip H3 = 38 kip Now it is an equilibrium of torque about the point where the boom pivots: 116 kip * 6 ft = 29 kip * Xft + 38 kip * Xft solve for X feet: X feet = 10.388 ft So the crane is in equilibrium when the load is length1 + length 2 times the mass = mass of motor * length 3 (10.388 ft * 29 kip) + (10.388 ft * 38 kip) = 116 kip * 6 ft The boom forms a triangle with the hypotenuse equals 12ft + 15 ft = 27 ft. The bottom of the triangle is 10.388 ft + 10.388 ft = 20.776ft So we have two sides of the triangle and now just need to find the angle where the triangle forms with those two sides: cosine of angle = adjacent side / hypotenuse cosine of angle = 20.766 / 27 = 0.7691 and the arc cosine of that = 39.7 degrees So rounding it off, angle of crane = 40 degree
- Q:How do they get the tower cranes (the ones used to build sky scrapers) so high? It's not like they can ship them all in one piece so how do they make them taller? I've always wondered that...
- Really simple to put up BUT you must double check all your pins and triple check yourself as you go up with the tower crane I have helped put over 24 tower cranes. Only have experienced men do this and always check every step as you go up.
- Q:In order to ensure the stability of tower cranes, generally along the height of the tower and building a number of meters attached
- Self lifting tower crane tower 45 meters high to prevail, such as height of over 45 meters, each increased to 10 meters (less than 5 meters, excluding) demolition costs increase 20%, off-site transportation costs increased by 10%.
- Q:What is the maximum weight an industrial crane can lift?
- Last okorder /
- Q:Tower crane body standard section connection bolt screw upward or downward, why?.
- A few days ago, a special training course of mechanical equipment, a safety supervision station old experts say the screw from the upward wear, stress is the same, but if the nut screw will fall off, in order to find problems. If you can't get it off the top and bottom nut, you won't find it
- Q:How would the environment, habitat, or ecosystem be affected if whooping cranes were extinct?
- Whooping cranes ARE a part of the food chain..every animal on the planet is....Nata has NO clue what they are talking about. And I HAVE seen a whooping crane before..in the wild while working in Florida. Only 6 existed on the refuge I was working on and I was lucky enough to see 4 of them. It is something I will never forget! If we lost this bird, the animals it feeds on may increase in numbers causing plagues, and other birds that may live and feed in similar habitats may become too plentiful as well since they would have no competition from the cranes. Those birds could in turn wipe out other species. There are also many changes that might take place that we could not even guess at...until it actually happened. This is often the case as we still do not have a great understanding of how one species affects another. But all species DO affect one another, think of each species as a link in a chain, or a strand in a spider web. If you start snipping strands in a web, or damaging or breaking links, what do you think will happen. They will weaken and collapse and eventually fall apart.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range