Description of TCD6029
1) CMAX TCD6029 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specifications of TCD6029(TCD260)
Jib length: 60m
Maximum load capacity: 16T
Tip load: 2.9T
Base type: stationary
Mast section: 2.0 x 2.0 x 3.0m
Packaging & Delivery of TCD6029
40~45days after deposit
- Q:A 3000-lb wrecking ball hangs from a 40-ft cable of density 10 lb/ft attached to a crane. Calculate the work done if the crane lifts the ball from ground level to 40 ft in the air by drawing in the cable.
- The total work done by the crane equals the potential energy gained by the wrecking ball and the cable; the potential energy gained is W = V_final = Mg L + ρ L g L/2 which is the final potential energy of the wrecking ball and the cable added together. In the case of the cable, you take the center of mass of it which is located right at the center (L/2). The result is then W = 3000*32*40 + 10 * 40 * 32 * 40 / 2 = 4096000 ft-lbf = (4096000)*(0.001285067) BTU = 5263.63 BTU
- Q:Are tower cranes the same as tower cranes?
- Tomato, you tomato, potatoes, you potatoTalent exchange of tower crane and tower crane
- Q:Please help. I need real answers.
- About Ichabod Crane, the school master, Washington Irving writes in A Legend of Sleepy Hollow: He was, in fact an odd mixture of small shrewdness and simple credultiy. His appetite for the marvellous, and his powers of digesting it, were equally extraordinary; and both had been increased by his residence in this spellbound region. Ichabod Crane digests Cotton Mather's (a Puritan preacher) History of New England Witchcraft, a book in which he firmly and most potently believes. He spends many hours reading Mather's work, and fluttered by his excited imagination he believes that he is struck with a witch's token at times. To drive away the evil spirits, he sings psalm tunes. Nevertheless, Crane still delights in the supernatural, so he spends winter evening with the old Dutch wives who exchange tales of ghosts and goblins around the fire. In turn, Ichabod entertains them with Mathers's reports on witchcraft, as well as predicting what the sounds in the winter air portend.
- Q:how to make a magnetic crane on cheap price?
- The whole crane or just the lifting device? Not easy to be cheap in either case - the crane because of safety concerns and the lifting head because it requires a lot of now high priced copper wire, well insulated, and a hefty electrical source with long cables to get the power to the head. Best (probably) to buy used if you want to save money.
- Q:What are the main technical parameters of a tower crane?
- Generally speaking, the main parameters of the tower crane are:Maximum amplitude unit MMaximum lifting height, unit MMaximum lifting torque unit KN.mMaximum lifting speed unit m/minMaximum lifting unit tRotational speed unit r/minVariable speed unit m/min or o/minWalking speed per unit m/minMotor power unit w......Please refer to the product manual.
- Q:Tower crane 5610 why call QTZ63 tower crane, 5613 call QTZ806015, call QTZ100
- The name of QTZ is the former mechanical standard, Q refers to the crane, T refers to the tower, Z is to indicate the self lifting, and the latter figure represents the nominal torque, the unit is T.M (the standard unit is KN.m)The type of "QTZ63" indicates the hoisting tower crane with nominal lifting torque up to 630KN.m;The type of "QTZ80" indicates the hoisting tower crane with nominal lifting torque up to 800KN.m;
- Q:What do you think of this?A teenage boy giving a girl 1000 paper cranes to show his love for her, despite the fact that she previously said she just wanted to be friends. They are 14. He just wants to prove it to her that he is unlike any other boy.
- paper cranes take me about 3 minutes to make, that means he took 50 hours making them, wich means he spent 2 whole days folding non-stop... that isn't enough to make a lasting impression, even for a 14yr. old.
- Q:as the crane cabin temprature is very high which is not good for equipment pls advise which air condition is good for colling
- confident. Ships use a complicated gadget of chilled water loops, fan rooms and ducts. additionally some areas have further fan coil instruments to maintain cool. while it truly is all working astonishing, it truly is comfortable. in specific circumstances while the sea water temperature is extremely heat and the climate is blistering warm the gadget struggles to maintain up and it gets extraordinarily heat. different areas on the deliver are only infamous for being warm. areas close to the steam catapults on companies, the scullery the place dishes are washed, and a few engineering areas are only constantly freakin' warm. In those areas the warmth rigidity stages are monitored and there are set sessions for how long you could competently paintings in that area.
- Q:Please write in days, hours, weeks, etc.I need math help!!!!
- 13 years 8 months 2 hours 13 minutes 20 seconds
- Q:What is the insulation resistance of tower crane?
- Three. Technical specification for temporary power safety on construction site JGJ 46-20055.4.2 within the construction site crane, derrick and Longmen machinery equipment, metal structure and steel scaffolding and under construction in construction projects, when lightning protection devices in adjacent buildings, structures and other facilities outside the protect zone of lightning arrester, lightning protection device should be installed in accordance with the provisions of.5.4.7 lightning protection electrical equipment machinery, connected to the PE line must repeat grounding at the same time, with a repeat of the mechanical and electrical equipment grounding and lightning protection grounding machines can share the same grounding body, but should be consistent with the repeated grounding resistance of grounding resistance requirements.The electrical equipment of 9.2.1 tower crane shall comply with the requirements of the current national standard "safety regulations for tower cranes" GB518.104.22.168 tower cranes shall be subjected to repeated earthing and lightning protection grounding as specified in Clause 5.4.7 of this code. The earthing device of the track type tower crane shall comply with the following requirements:L the two ends of the rail are respectively provided with a grounding device;The joint of the 2 track is electrically connected, and the ends of the two tracks are electrically connected in the loop;3 long track every is not more than 30m and a grounding device.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range