Description of TCD6029
1) CMAX TCD6029 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specifications of TCD6029(TCD260)
Jib length: 60m
Maximum load capacity: 16T
Tip load: 2.9T
Base type: stationary
Mast section: 2.0 x 2.0 x 3.0m
Packaging & Delivery of TCD6029
40~45days after deposit
- Q:Has anyone read the book 1001 Paper Cranes by Naomi Hirahara?
- My teacher read it to my class a few years ago so its kinda hard to remember, but it was about a girl living in Japan who gets diagnosed with a disease (i think cancer, but i'm not sure) and she beleived from the old Japanese story, that if you make a 1001 paper cranes, you would be granted a wish. Of course her wish would have been to live without the disease. Though, sadly, before she could make 1001 paper cranes, she lost to the disease and died. It had some really sad parts in it too, like how her best friend in the hospital with her died too. Also, this was a true story Her school desided to finish making the cranes for her, (which was very sweet) :) Our school also did it too hope you read it!
- Q:What is the Tower crane Roadb track laying criteria ? ?
- The okorder.com) track in the vertical and horizontal direction is not more than 1 / 1000. (we Should use the standard instrument, two tracks, and keep in10m range ,Measuring not less than 3 periods, respectively,taking the average).
- Q:did Robert Crane from Hogan's hero's commit suicide?
- Bob Crane did not commit suicide. His head was caved in with a video camera tripod while he was in bed, presumably, asleep. This happened at a time when he was doing dinner theater in Arizona. It is believed that a male friend of his who liked hanging around with Crane did the deed as Crane was seeking to end their friendship. Crane was a chick magnet and very interested in video taping his encounters with women. This friend of Crane's used to pick up the leftovers that Crane didn't sleep with and thus the reason for his being angry when Crane wanted to end the friendship.
- Q:Is there a real life Frasier Crane?
- Here's okorder.com/
- Q:Stephen Crane?
- Crane is noted for his early employment of naturalism, a literary style in which characters face realistically portrayed and often bleak circumstances, but Crane emphasized impressionistic imagery and biblical symbolism rather than graphic realism. Crane's realism, writes William Peden, is often more impressionistic than photographic; his interest in psychological probing, his innovations in technique and style, and his use of imagery, paradox and symbolism give much of his best work a romantic rather than a naturalistic quality. Both realism and symbolism, the two major directions of modern fiction, have their American beginnings in Crane's work.
- Q:red-crowned cranes....?
- In the spring and summer, the Red-crowned Crane breeds in Siberia and occasionally in northeastern Mongolia (i.e., Mongol Daguur Strictly Protected Area). Normally the crane lays 2 eggs, with only one surviving. Later, in the fall, it migrates in flocks to Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, and other countries in East Asia to spend the winter. All Red-crowned Cranes migrate, except for a flock that is resident in Hokkaidō.
- Q:Do cranes, the bird, have any significance in Egyptian or Chinese mythology?
- Yes, they do. Look it up over an Internet search engine.
- Q:paper cranes?
- Most people give paper cranes to their love ones who are ill. Since it is a tedious job, they will all help each other in folding it. Shalbi I may be wrong, but I know that to be able to make a wish, you have to fold the cranes yourself. The wish can be anything, but the most common wish is to recover from sickness and have a prosperous life. A crane signifies longevity and fidelity that is why they like to use them on weddings. ^_^
- Q:Any1 know how 2 make a crane? oragami?
- Here okorder.com/
- Q:would someone who study both white crane kung-fu & ninjutsu be called a mixed martial artist?
- Most say they are mixed martial artists when they do MMA, but you are doing 2 different styles with standing techniques and ground techniques, so why not
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range