Tower Crane TC7050
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Unit unit
- Supply Capability:
- 50 Units Per Month unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Description of TC7050
1) CMAX TC7050 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Jib Length: 70m
Tip load: 5.0T
Max load: 20 ton
Free type height: 50m
Mast Section: 2.0x2.0x3.0m
Packaging & Delivery
40~50 days after deposit
- Q:what does the expression, fate is a ninny woman, mean. from open boat by stephen crane?
- Well, it means Crane was sexist, for one thing. :o) I think it means that he thought that fate could be fickle, capricious, and not appear to be very smart compared to how we would like things to turn out.
- Q:this wind speed refers to that height of wind speed?
- This is not on the project department climbed to tower crane to measure wind speed, regardless of height, is listening to the local meteorological station forecast, more than five winds, should stop working.
- Q:I need to know exactly how much weight they can lift also how much do they weight?how long is thier life-time?in what temprature they can work?does mosture do any harm to them?for installation , do they need foundation?the exact height and width?
- You need to be more specific. The lifting capacities for container cranes varies significantly, as does any other crane. Some of the variation is based purely on load (horsepower) availability; some is based on speed (rpm) for lift/drop portions of the cycle. Cranes like these operate year-round, at ports all over the world. Some ports have average ambient temperatures in the range of 45 C, with highs up to 60 C. Others can be as low an average as 10 C, with a low peak as much as -50 C. Moisture will, over the long haul, harm them - they're metal constructs, and thus are prone to oxidation. Using corrosion-resistant materials and/or coatings will certainly prolong their usable lifespan. The crane drives (electric motors and power electronics) are also susceptible to moisture and other contaminants. All true dockside cranes require some sort of permanent foundation; it's usually part of the pier construction itself. However, there are portable cranes that operate without one. There is also more than one crane manufacturer out there - all will have their trade secrets that will make each look a little different than the rest. It will generally also reflect in their operation parameters, and in their expected life cycle.
- Q:The role of slewing limiter in tower cranes is limited
- All kinds of electrical equipment protection limit device and limit position and cap mechanical limit, overload protector.The most important is the anti drop protector!
- Q:the way u find them climbing with the building makes me wonder how they become this long and what is the mechanism for that
- The crane isn't growing. The cranes lift themselves up to the current top floor, build up around them, and repeat as necessary until they reach the top. The tallest cranes in the world are nowhere near as tall as the tallest skyscrapers - so the only mechanism to build very tall structures is to keep the cranes at the top of the building as it rises.
- Q:i need some links where to buy batteries for the JG 614 preferably 9.6 i just do not like airsoft megastore thank you everyone
- Crane okorder / I don't really like the crane stock batteries only because they are a mess to put into the gun and taking them out is only a bit better. If you're not a spray-and-prayer, a small nunchuck/butterfly battery would do just fine.
- Q:Has anyone made 1000 origami cranes and made a wish? Just wondering
- Yes. Also, after the atomic bombs were dropped on Japan, a girl with radiation poisoning tried it, but died after making six hundred and odd cranes. Make of that what you will.
- Q:Do cranes, the bird, have any significance in Egyptian or Chinese mythology?
- A crane is considered auspicious in China. It is one of the symbols of longevity and is often represented with other symbols of long life, such as pine, bamboo, and the tortoise. Also, traditional Chinese 'heavenly cranes' (tian-he) or 'blessed cranes' (xian-he) were messengers of wisdom. Legendary Taoist sages were transported between heavenly worlds on the backs of cranes.
- Q:I have a few questions...do they have a shuttle and if so where does it go? What is near the resort? Such as stores etc.
- Yes i stayed at the Crane,you must have a car....I had my black escalade at the time...so am not sure about shuttle service.
- Q:Please help me on this question, I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet! :(
- No animals depend on Siberian crane but they are a source of food to carnivores in the wild.They are usually secondary source because there are mroe source of food that carnivores could eat.SO if they are extinct,it would not be a problem...its only destroying natures beauty!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$100 Million|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2008；|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||600 People|
|Factory Size:||Above138，000square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 2|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like