TOWER CRANE TC5010S
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 12 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Technology is the drive for business development and production equipment the assurance of product quality. In the large-scale concentrated production, the stability and uniformity of product quality plays an essential role. The company constantly improves processing equipment. The automatic assembly line ensured quality stability and maximally reduced adverse effect of personal factor to the product quality. As a result, the one-time qualification rate of the products is improved and the company is able to win continuous trust from customers。
1. The lifting boom and balance boom adopt cantilever boom structure, which reduces the hoisting modular and makes it more safe, convenient and flexible to install and uninstall, and reduces the requirements for hoisting equipment and the site.
2. Multiple special mounting brackets are available, which saves the installation time and ensures safe and quality installation.
3. The lifting boom adopts cantilever boom structure and variable cross-section materials, featuring more reasonable structural stress and long service life; and it is easier to make different combination of boom length.
4. It adopts standard sections (for models of over 12t) of piece assembly structure, split structure stock, and assembled platform, which meet the transport requirements for standard container.
5. The extra-long boom is designed with a rope-supporting trolley, and the speed of which is 1/2 of that of the luffing trolley, which can achieve the most optimum rope-supporting effect. The structure has applied for national patent.
6. The lifting mechanism adopts speed regulation by frequency control or by eddy current brake series resistance, featuring good lifting performance; The slewing system adopts frequency control by torque electric motor or by coil winding type electric motor with hydraulic coupler, featuring smooth operation and small slewing impact.
7. All kinds of safety devices are reliable and easy to adjust; both the safety monitoring control system and traditional safety system are available, the double system ensures safety operation of the tower crane; the hydraulic system adopts low/medium pressure design, featuring higher safety and reliability.
The construction hoist product produced has achieved internationally advanced level in terms of industrial design, control and the drive performance, as well as the operation safety and comfortableness. And is also making efforts to keep improving the product, as what the construction hoist lifts is not only people and material, but also a kind of social responsibility and service concept…
The new generation SC series of construction hoists adopt modular structure, ergonomic design and advanced manufacturing technology, thus the adaptability and reliability of the product is greatly improved, e.g. the max. lifting height can reach 300 meters. The product adopts multiple patented technologies, reaches advanced level in China, and the market share in domestic market is increasing year by year. The product has also been exported to overseas countries like Russia, Turkmenstan, Vietnam, etc. winning the confidence of customers of both home and abroad
1. The cage drive system is equipped with buffering device, so the cage moves more stable.
2. The ergonomically designed cage interior improves comfortableness.
3. The unique structural design has applied for patent.
4. The typical technologies ensure the malposition difference of the guide rail.
5. The excellent parts in the industry ensures reliable quality of the machine.
6. Precise assembly and accurate drive.
7. Professional solutions for special projects.
8. The complete safety devices ensures reliable control system.
Max.lifting capacity & work range
Max.work range & lifting capacity
Max.independent lifting height(m)
Lifting capacity at max.boom length
- Q:vehicle's like car's,truck's etc.need's paper's or document's for regestration or license to used it.what if i mounted or install a crane on it,do i need some paper's or document for regestration or license for the crane?
- I am not sure, but you probably do not need one for a crane perse. Although if you do that, you are basically modifying your current vehicle and you may need documentation for that. To be sure, ask the Land Transportation Office. or visit their site: www.lto .ph/
- Q:For example, self lifting tower crane mounted to 10 meters or 2 floor use. How do you install the third floor now? Is it necessary to remove the crane?. Then add the length of the steel frame on the base seat, and then install the crane above him If so, then 2 cranes are needed. But how is another crane installed?Ask you experts on the construction site of self lifting tower cranes how to install?. Do you use hydraulic jacks like car jacks?
- Looking for technical personnel to install, you fuck what heart?.
- Q:I have an odd fear of construction cranes. I literally get chills and almost dizzy anytime I see cranes. I get very nervous and almost want to cry. I know this is so odd but, I've seen phobias of things that are even more odd so I wonder...is there a phobia for my fear? Does anyone else share my fear?
- It took some research but here goes nothing. Aeorema were the cranes used in greek theatre. If the fear of cranes is specifically related to a fear of being snatched up by one, maybe Aeoremaphobia would be a more correct term. Cheers
- Q:Tower cranes sometimes have very long booms, but seem to usually have fixed counter-weights at fixed positions behind the cab. Why doesn't it flip backwards when there is no load, or flip forwards when a load is way at the far outward end of the boom? It seems to be a very large range of moment arms given that the counter-weight has a fixed one.
- I think the counter weights are connected to a pully system that directly interacts with the boom and hook movement. This way it can put more or less pull on the weights according to the amount of weight or position of the weight on the crane.
- Q:What is the rental price of a tower crane? General site rental more, but also buy more? Ask the industry for an answer?
- Is the site of the tower crane is not, the crane company specializes in the construction site is rented, the price range depends on the length of your period, due to demolition of the problem, I am not a professional, but I am working at the site, only know so much
- Q:Please help!
- The Fāng family lived in Fujian, a province of China, in a place where there were many cranes. Qīniáng's father knew the Southern Chinese martial arts and taught them to his daughter. One day, while Qīniáng was doing her chores, a crane alighted nearby. Qīniáng tried to scare the bird off using a stick and the skills she learned from her father but whatever she did, the crane would counter. Qīniáng tried to hit the crane on the head, but the bird moved its head out of the way and blocked the stick with its wings. Qīniáng tried to hit the crane's wings, but the crane stepped to the side and this time blocked with the claws of its feet. Qīniáng tried to poke the crane's body, but the crane dodged backwards and struck the stick with its beak. From then on, Qīniáng carefully studied the movements of cranes and combined these movements with the martial arts she learned from her father, creating the White Crane style of Fujian Province. A side note from someone else: There are many versions of this legend, it is unlikely that the crane actually blocked the stick Qīniáng used, it is more likely that it evaded, and countered. The point of the style is to make less use of physical strength, stressing evasion, and attacks to vulnerable areas instead. Not depending on strength, is what makes white crane fitting elements so popular, especially for women’s self defence. Popular karate bunkai (breakdown) of white crane katas like hakutsuru, stress vital point striking or kyusho. The white crane system is not practiced much, if at all, anymore. There are several kata in karate, that have white crane elements, most stem from the Chinese tea merchant on Okinawa, Go Kenki, but few, if any, have the true white crane system anymore. There's also a tibetan style and a karate style named after it that strongly resembles it and incorporates much of the same methods.
- Q:I was wondering how those guys/gals get up to their posts. Is there some type of elevator or do they climb up everyday? I'm talking about those big cranes on contruction sites. the huge ones.
- They climb a ladder up the middle of the central tower. I saw 'it' on the History Channel. .
- Q:of its length, and mounted on a crawler with a track measuring 2 meters between the centers of its track. If the boom is positioned on the side and is to pick up a maximum load of 2000N, what should be the weight and the distance from the midpoint of the crane, of the counterweight such that the crane will not overturn on its side while lifting the load and when there is no load anymore.
- Q:He looked so out of his comfort zone at UFC 140. No support from either Silva or Seagal. Which brings me to another question. Why weren't those 2 by his side? Seagal or Silva are always at his side.Jones' height shouldn't be an issue. He should've at least tried to use it.
- On the whole fight, Machida try to use the front kick (not crane kick) to the head against Jon Jones during first round, but due to reach differences, he is not able to hit him, and Jon Jones are keeping distance against Machida, because when Lyoto try to hit him, Jones simply slide back to avoid the strike. But, on all the bouts of Jon Jones, the only time I have seen him struggling against his opponent, is during the first round that he feel nervous, especially when Machida counter him by left punch while pushing him or kicking in the leg. Jones is lucky enough to hit Lyoto unexpectedly and choke him via technical guillotine, because if not, then I am expecting that Lyoto will win via decision. I am expecting that Lyoto Machida will go back in the octagon to fight somebody before arranging the rematch against Jon Jones. ......................................
- Q:I got the crane gold 1.6 roller rocker I'm trying to install on my 95 z28 w/ an lt1 and it doesn't seem like they are installing quite right. I got the tall black nuts that hold the rocker down around the stud and the pushrods, that's it. Do I need to use those things that go below the rockers themselves (the things that slide over the stud and the rocker goes over it from the original rockers) or do I just install how I already am with just the crane rockers, black nuts and pushrods?
- Lt1 1.6 Roller Rockers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like