10T top quality tower crane with CE ISO certificate QTZ160
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 100 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Descriptions of our tower crane:
1, QTZ160 have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition. With their working radius from 2.5m to 60m, QTZ160 tower cranes are famous for their large operating ranges, varied working methods and wide uses.
2,This series of tower cranes has a horizontal jib frame, a jib-trolley radius-changing mechanism and a hydraulic self-raising mechanism.
3, It is original in design, reliable in operation and satisfactory in shape.
4,Equipped with all necessary safety devices, these cranes show a good speed-control capacity,, satisfactory operating stability and high work efficiency.
5,They are widely applied for the construction of high-rise hotels, resident buildings, high-rise industrial buildings, large-span factory buildings and tower like buildings like tall chimneys. Best after sales service will be offered which will get rid of all your worries in the purchase of our products
Advantage of our tower crane:
1, boom relief Angle is big, greatly widened the equipment capacity and scope of work.
2, suitable for the group of tower cross homework.
3, boom stability is good, combination amplitude range.
4, suitable for height have special requirements occasions construction.
5, lifting capacity big, effectively solve the high steel structure construction team crane big lifting capacity requirements.
Specification of our tower crane:
- Q:how do they get the construction crane onto the the tall buildings?
- There are two cranes, one lifts the other and construction workers build a scaffold under it. Then the higher crane lifts the lower one and the workers buiold a scaffold under it, this continues until they are as high as they need to be.
- Q:Just curious... I'm not in construction and always wondered...
- The top sections of the mast beneath the crane are removed one at a time and lowered to the ground. The top section of the crane has hydraulic rams that lower it down one mast section at a time. It is hard to describe without a diagram or photos. See photos at attached link. In some design, the jacking portion is at ground level. The crane jacks itself up so a 20' section of the mast can be unbolted and slide out. Then the jack is lowered so the process can be repeated. See second link for photos and a more detailed explanation.
- Q:Write a fully developed paragraph that contrasts the effects of war in two of the following works: Cranes, Thoughts of Hanoi, and Tokyo.
- I could not find Tokyo on the internet...I will look for it later because the first two selections were so good. I did find and read Cranes and Thoughts of Hanoi. The thing that struck me most was that they both had in the back of their minds, in their memories, the thoughts of childhood in their home countries, all its mysteries and beauties...and as well all the regular, daily life going-ons of the communities. It was all still alive to them in their mind, and indeed, in real life. Those same trees they climbed as children still grew. farmers still grew crops. Birds were still birds, wild and free, or caught and sold. War is so awful, so much death, I think you are astonished to find that life still goes on. Much changes yet much remains unchanged. The great wheel of life turns.
- Q:I want to win a watch from a skill crane at Dave and Buster's and I need some tips.
- Be the crane, be the crane. Seriously, just aim at the biggest item with three openings and try to move the crane to get it. They should let people rotate the crane, but then it would be easy for them to lose money.
- Q:What is the difference between crawler crane and tower crane?
- Difference：1, tower crane tower body (lower) stand up like a tower, so called tower crane; crawler crane slewing below is tracked chassis, like crawler tractor chassis.2, tower cranes are generally used in high-rise building construction, lifting and attaching, arm pole is very long, construction site is very common. Crawler crane is used in municipal engineering, such as subway, bridge and so on.3, the tower crane jib with flat arm, arm, is mainly composed of steel frame. Crawler crane boom is mostly steel frame, similar to the tower crane boom.
- Q:ok I found an injured crane what do I feed it?
- Cranes are omnivores. But I would feed crane with vegetarian stuff like grain, berries, plants, roots, seeds, stems, bulbs, fruits, nuts. But if you want make it non vegetarian then rodents, fish, amphibians, snakes, rodents, lizards, small fish, frogs, shellfish, mollusks and crustaceans.
- Q:I saw this documentary on ancient buildings like the pyramids and it said that we don't have a construction crane that can life the stones used to build some of these ancient structures.So I gotta wonder how much the strongest crane CAN lift....or is that just fantastical nonsense about cranes not being able to lift those blocks?
- Those stones are small compared to what cranes can lift. I did find this Liebherr the heavy equipment company have developed a new all terrain nine axle mobile crane that is the worlds most powerful. The Liebherr LTM 11200-9.1 has a maximum lifting capacity of 1,200 tons with its powerful 100 metre (328 ft) telescopic boom. another: Deira City Centre was the crane’s first lift as it assisted in completing the work in less than 30 hours in what would have otherwise taken an approximate 20 days. The monster machine can lift up to 1,200 tonnes and cover an area over 100m wide. The operational weight is 96 tonnes and the total counterweight is 202 tonnes. Average weight of the stones in the Great pyramid is 2.5 tonnes. So either of those cranes could lift over 400 of these at once.
- Q:Grade 4 build a working crane Help!?
- I would use about a 2 foot piece of broomstick pinned through a hole in one end. Maybe 2 to 3 inches away, a larger clearance hole with a 1/4-20 nut glued under. Use a lo-o-ong 1/4-20 bolt as a driver. (1/4-20 is 1/4 inch diameter with 20 threads per inch.) I leave the mounts and string up to you as to encourage your participation and creativity.
- Q:I'm a bit confused as to what happened to him. I guess I skimed a bit at a certain important part of the book. When Seneca Crane's name was written on the dummy during training, why did the people gasp at the name written in berry juice? What happened to him? PS. I am at the begining of Mockingjay. So no spoilers please. (:
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What happened to Seneca Crane in the Hunger Games? I'm a bit confused as to what happened to him. I guess I skimed a bit at a certain important part of the book. When Seneca Crane's name was written on the dummy during training, why did the people gasp at the name written in berry juice? What happened to him? PS. I am at the begining of...
- Q:tnx for answering :)
- I'm not sure what's behind it.. but if you fold a thousand paper cranes, you can make a wish..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like