Tower Crane TC6024 Max. lifting weight 10T
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 30 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Feature: Tower Crane Condition: New Max.Lifting Load: 10T
Span: 60m Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
Brand Name: CMAX Model Number: TC6024
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: Nude package Delivery Detail: 25-30days
● Max. working range 60m, tip lifting weight 2.4T and Max. lifting weight 10T.
● Slewing mechanism and trolleying mechanism equipped with VFD technical control, stable and reliable,can provide stepless speed regulation.
● Outstanding in working efficiency, operating speed and stability. Reduce future maintenance cost.
Q: What is the difference between CNBM and CMAX?
A: CNBM stands for China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, which is established in 1984, is the largest state-owned group corporation of building material & machinery with a total asset of 15 billion USD and a staff of 100000.
CMAX is the brand name of CNBM Group’s construction products, C stands for China and Max stands for Maximum.
Q: What is the principal to quote the right tower crane to the client?
A: First, we need to know clients’ requirements. Normally the following information should be clarified by the client: max lifting capacity, height (height under hook), tip load and jib length.
Second, we need to know what the foundation requirement from the client is. (Fixed/undercarriage/ undercarriage with traveling system), mast section type (panel/integrated), power supply source (voltage, ampere and frequency), the distance between the machine and power supply……
Third if there are special needs, CNBM could suggest proposal according to clear data provided by the clients. End-user, as construction machinery buyer, knows the site situation well and should make decision, such as the machinery specification, type…….
Q: What about our tower crane's warranty?
A: Usually there is one-year quality warranty including main electronic parts (not including consumable parts). There are consumable spare parts together with whole machine and normally they are enough for one year.
Q: What is 3 main mechanism of the tower crane?
A: there are trolleying mechanism/ slewing mechanism/ hoisting mechanism.
Q: Can you equip with light on tower crane jib, monitor, remote control and anemometer?
A: Sure. All of these could be provided with extra cost upon the clients’ requirements. But according to general practice, remote control is not suggested because most of the operator feedback operation in the cabin will provide a wide working view.
To Lead The Revoluation of International Trade
- Q:and it appears to be looking up at the sky?
- I think that refers to the term: Deer in the headlights It probably saw the light, looked up, and then got knocked out so that it's neck was still craned up when it was dead.
- Q:Are Crane Flies Venomous?
- Crane flies are non-venomous and non-biting .It is a common myth that the daddy long-legs would be the most poisonous animal if only it knew how to use its poison, but this is false. There are 300 species in Britain with the commonest being the entirely harmless, if annoying, Tipula Paludosa. They are completely harmless and only live for around three days as adults.
- Q:I've been making lots of paper cranes lately, thinking I would know exactly what to do with them. In reality, I'm a bit short on ideas... Can you help me with this, because I'd love to find ways to decorate my room with them. I can't really use nails on my walls or ceiling, so I can't do a mobile or randomly string them about.
- Okay - so if you can't string them from the ceiling - than what I would do is buy some round vases/globes, from Pier one or some place like that, and fill them with paper cranes, then set the bowls on your shelves/windowsill/desk/table or other flat surface. I've enclosed some examples below. You can also make a mobile by hanging something like a super strength hook with adhesive. 3M makes them (the same folks who created scotch tape). The adhesive does not damage walls and you can stick them to anything. They can bear up to 30 pounds of weight. Put a few on your ceiling or walls and hang your mobiles from them.
- Q:You know those machines you pay and get like 15 seconds to operate the fricken metal hand?Can you give me some tips?
- make sure you find something that isn't trapped by anything else in the pit.. line up the crane one the front, then move over to the side and line it up... these machines used to be a lot easier 20 years ago, but now the arm doesn't apply much pressure.. it has to be lined up just right or you will never get anything...
- Q:A crane operator was extended his Tadano crane boom(two section of boom out of five) at almost 0 degree boom angle. My question is-Is it safe to lift any load at 0 degree boom angle.
- I suppose Tadano is the manufacturer and they make several models most of which are safe at zero degrees with two sections extended. The weight of the extended cable and hook need to be added to the weight being lifted or lowered, so the allowable weight could be zero for a very long cable. Some safety factor is present, so you may choose to push your luck. A cable that breaks suddenly can whip around in a dangerous manner. If you bend the boom replacement will be very costly. If the boom was bent in a previous lift, it is much weaker than an unbent boom and the extending feature may jam. Neil
- Q:I've heard that if one were to make 1000 paper cranes, then they would get one wish. Is this true?I've been making paper cranes for a few days now.
- it's true that there is a belief in folklore that making 1000 paper cranes is lucky,or grants a wish. I can't testify to the actual truth of the folklore as I have never made 1000 cranes,but on the surface, it would not seem to follow the laws of probability or physics.
- Q:The mobile crane has a weight of 116kip and center of gravity at G1; the boom has a weight of 29kip and center of gravity at G2. Determine the smallest angle of tilt θ of the boom, without causing the crane to overturn if the suspended load is W = 38kip . Neglect the thickness of the tracks at A and B. Determine the smallest angle of tilt θ of the boom, without causing the crane to overturn.
- Smallest Crane
- Q:The war stories i'm looking for are A mystery of Heroism and The Little Regiment
- i think of if a guy or woman have been to apply roman numerals i think of that they try to make the tale look exciting and eye catching by fact in case you think of approximately it there are not allot of books with roman numeral chapters, so i think of that's unique. it is not snobbish in any respect, that's distinctive and exciting than a million/one or 2/2. i think of a financial disaster with in simple terms numbers is easy yet exciting incredibly if the e book develop into approximately an murderer or undercover agent. i think of it says that the financial disaster speaks for itself no longer the quantity. i think of even naming the financial disaster could be much greater helpful by fact tit's ingenious. BQ: I p.c. on what the form is and what could greater healthful superb with my tale. as quickly as I write a narrative in a distinctive era or 3 hundred and sixty 5 days I frequently could exchange the font to make it journey. i think of that the financial disaster sort ought to journey up with the books plot. If my tale develop into ordinary i could carry on with the numbers, in spite of the undeniable fact that that's all approximately what you sense is nice and what you think of is superb on your tale. super question to invite.
- Q:How often should the crane be inspected regularly?
- Tower cranes, elevators, mobile cranes 1 times a year, including rubber tyred container gantry crane every 2 years 1; small light lifting equipment, bridge crane, gantry crane, gantry crane, cable crane, crane mast, railway crane, jib crane, mechanical parking equipment every 2 years 1, the crane annual molten metal and hot metal 1.Rules for periodical inspection of lifting machineryArticle 1 These rules are formulated in accordance with the regulations on the supervision of special equipment safety and the regulations on the supervision of crane safety.Article second of the rules from the regular inspection of heavy machinery, is often used in hoisting machinery maintenance unit (hereinafter referred to as the foundation of the self inspection and maintenance), by the State Administration of Quality Supervision Inspection and Quarantine (hereinafter referred to as the State Quality Inspection Administration) special equipment inspection agency approved (hereinafter referred to as the inspection agency) according to the rules, to incorporate the use of registration in the inspection of crane.Article third these rules apply to lifting machinery within the scope stipulated in the regulations on safety supervision of special equipment. All the hoisting machines included in the catalogue of special equipment shall be inspected regularly."No" included in the catalogue of special equipment installation supervision and inspection and the implementation form of hoisting machinery factory, direct delivery unit, for use in pre registration by the local inspection agencies in accordance with the rules of the test items and their contents, requirements and methods for inspection of the equipment before using test (i.e., referred to as the first examination), qualified rear can be used for registration. For the first inspection of hoisting machinery, see Appendix A.
- Q:How were Churches and really tall buildings constructed hundreds of years ago before the invention of cranes?
- Cranes existed in different forms than today for a really long time. Just, they used pulley systems are were human, animal, or even water powered. They might be the single greatest part of how the Roman empire was built outside of the invention of concrete.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like