Tower Crane TC7034 Max. lifting weight 12T.
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 30 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Feature: Tower Crane Condition: New Max.Lifting Load: 12T
Span: 70m Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
Brand Name: CMAX Model Number: TC7034
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: Nude package Delivery Detail: 25-30days
● Max. working range 70m, tip lifting weight 3.4T and Max. lifting weight 12T.
● Slewing mechanism and trolleying mechanism all take VFD+PLC technical control.
● Outstanding in working efficiency, operating speed and stability. Reduce future maintenance cost.
Q: What is the difference between CNBM and CMAX?
A: CNBM stands for China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, which is established in 1984, is the largest state-owned group corporation of building material & machinery with a total asset of 15 billion USD and a staff of 100000.
CMAX is the brand name of CNBM Group’s construction products, C stands for China and Max stands for Maximum.
Q: What is the principal to quote the right tower crane to the client?
A: First, we need to know clients’ requirements. Normally the following information should be clarified by the client: max lifting capacity, height (height under hook), tip load and jib length.
Second, we need to know what the foundation requirement from the client is. (Fixed/undercarriage/ undercarriage with traveling system), mast section type (panel/integrated), power supply source (voltage, ampere and frequency), the distance between the machine and power supply……
Third if there are special needs, CNBM could suggest proposal according to clear data provided by the clients. End-user, as construction machinery buyer, knows the site situation well and should make decision, such as the machinery specification, type…….
Q: What about our tower crane's warranty?
A: Usually there is one-year quality warranty including main electronic parts (not including consumable parts). There are consumable spare parts together with whole machine and normally they are enough for one year.
Q: What is 3 main mechanism of the tower crane?
A: there are trolleying mechanism/ slewing mechanism/ hoisting mechanism.
Q: Can you equip with light on tower crane jib, monitor, remote control and anemometer?
A: Sure. All of these could be provided with extra cost upon the clients’ requirements. But according to general practice, remote control is not suggested because most of the operator feedback operation in the cabin will provide a wide working view.
To Lead The Revoluation of International Trade
- Q:Ever since a few weeks ago, these retarded giant mosquitos thingys keep on flying into my house from somewhere and they always come into my office and bother me, so im wondering what month they come and what month they leave?
- Crane flies tend to live in wooded areas and open fields, but they can live nearly anywhere, including snowy northern climates and desert lands. In order for their eggs to hatch and larvae to grow into adults, they require either water or damp, decaying material in which to lay their eggs, depending on the species. Crane fly larvae and pupae can be found in damp sod or compost piles, or under the decomposing leaves on the banks of rivers, streams, ponds or lakes. Crane fly larvae and pupae feed on decomposing material, grass and the roots of many plants. This makes them a beneficial insect, as they assist in the cycle of decomposition. Once they emerge in late winter or early spring as adults, after maturing over the winter, their primary purpose is to mate and lay eggs.
- Q:how do they take crane off top of building?
- Giant crane is used helicopter to lift it up and bring it down from very tall building.
- Q:MP: Do you do any origami?MP: How bored are you at the moment?MP: What do you think of this She Wolf song by Shakira?I can't really form an opinion on it.
- MP: Used to. MP: Very. MP: I'd bang her...she's really hot except for the part at the end. I'm ashamed to think this. I think it's her dancing.
- Q:I only wish to know about Tower Cranes, not any other type of crane. Also only wish to know about cranes on the job, not sitting in a crane yard. I am an operator and looking to move and want to know where the work is best so a list of top five would be terrific. Thanks.
- We have been told that our state bird was a crane. That's because there are so many of them here all the time. Construction is booming in Oklahoma. I think most of them are coming from the east and west coasts. They can get a much larger house here for a whole lot less. They are sold when they are being built.
- Q:Its on of the biggest helicopters in 1952-1955 I just need any information via you, internet, or even blue prints!I highly doubt that blueprints are probably destroyed
- It never really took off as it was quickly replaced by the CH-54 Tarhe, but here is what I found…
- Q:i was reading this chapter in the book Catching fire (part of the Hunger Games Series) and this one part said she wrote Seneca Crane on the dummy with mud,, who is Seneca Crane?
- Not to be rude, but please do not listen to the other answerer. That was Claudius templesmith, not crtane. Seneca Crane was the head peacekeeper, but then he died.
- Q:How did Romans make columns in roman times Without cranes?
- They simply lay the stone down, chiseled out the column, then stood it up via an A frame, however the Romans did have cranes, (not the massive things of today) but mobile wooden ones with counter weights at the back that operated on a system of pulleys (they even had cranes that operated on water)
- Q:Ok so I am now on my laptop in my room, in my bed and I am bursting for the loo, like really bad. I knew before I went to bed there was a crane fly in the hall (outside my room), so I made sure I went to the loo before I went to bed. But me being me I need it again but i have phobia of those dreaded crane flys. I went out and put the light on making sure 2 close the bedroom door, and then it started to fly towards me so I ran back to my room. I need help cause I don't know what to do?I am petrified of them. My fiance would normally move it for me but he is on night shift tonight.The last time this happend I stayed up all night and went to the loo at 7 am when my daughter got up, I don't want to do that again considering it is only 1:44 am over here
- No dude, youre confusing two different species. Daddy long legs- or Harvestmen, as they're known in the UK- are the ones with powerful venom, but fangs too short to bite a human being. Crane flies, which look kind of like a flying daddy long legs, are a species that feed one nectar only. They are not carnivorous, and they don't have fangs, or a stinger, or any other means to defend themselves. The females have a tool on their abdomens for depositing eggs. It looks kind of like a stinger, but it is not one, and can do no harm at all.Daddy long legs-spiders can not fly. Crane flies don't even live long enough to eat. Most of the species of crane flies live long enough to mate, and nothing more. Theres is no reason to fear either species. Oh, and they don't eat mosquitos. That's a myth.
- Q:How many tons of tower crane QTZ80A lifting?
- Lifting torque = mass * radius of gyration (amplitude). That is to say, the bigger the weight is small.
- Q:what is the function of load indicator on a crane?
- it indicates the load being placed on the crane so the operator can keep the load within limits.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like