1. High hardness
2. Good wear resistance
3. High toughness
4. No mal-roundness
Chrome Steel Ball
We are a professional manufacturer which produce media ball.Our steel ball exported to Chile,south Africa,Iran,Russia,USA etc.Nowadays,We have annual production capacity of 50,000 MT.
Chemcial Elements of Chrome Steel Ball
Specification and Hardness of Chrome Steel Ball
Weigh of Chrome Steel Ball
Applied fields of Chrome Steel Ball
Chrome Steel Ball Packing
Steel drum: 800-1000kgs;
Container bag: 1000kgs.
- Q:What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- Forging is in hot state through the metal hammer or press equipment produced by forging parts. A casting is a metal that is liquid and is poured into a cavity of a specified shape and cooled and solidified. It is the forging metal soft pinch molding, and casting the metal into thin cooling solidification.Forged parts are costly and have long production cycles.
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- 1, gray cast iron: General graphite annealing, to be heat treatment annealing, surface hardening etc.; ductile iron can be various: annealing, normalizing, quenching and isothermal quenching, surface treatment, chemical heat treatment.2. Pouring liquid metal into the casting cavity which adapts to the shape of parts. After cooling and solidification, the casting method is called casting. Castings obtained by casting are called castings. Casting structure design: ensure the working performance and mechanical performance requirements, consider the technical requirements and performance of alloy casting casting casting structure, casting structure design is reasonable or not, the casting quality, productivity and cost has a great influence.3. Heat treatment is a metal hot working process in which the material is in solid state by means of heating, heat preservation and cooling to obtain desired microstructure and properties
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Die die must charge, wood cheap, expensive aluminum mold
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- In general cast iron, the mass fraction of copper below 3% - 3.5% can increase the hardness; but when the cast iron has a tendency to chill, or when there is a hard point of free carbides, the addition of copper decreases the hardness.Copper can be used to improve the wear resistance, abrasion resistance, and shock absorption of cast iron, so it is often used in the manufacture of sliding friction iron castings, such as drilling machine spindle, automobile and tractor, valve tappet, etc.. But in white cast iron or chilled cast iron, adding copper does not make any improvement in its abrasion resistance.Copper for certain heat resistant cast iron and austenitic cast iron can increase the heat resistance and corrosion resistance, copper - chromium composite alloy to prevent oxidation under high temperature in the atmosphere from the skin effect is particularly effective, heat resistance and corrosion resistance of austenitic cast iron containing many mass fraction of 4% ~ 7% copper.
- Q:What kind of casting process is used for cast iron parts? And what are the cast steel parts adopted?
- The main content of red sand table (Institute of soil science, China) silica 79.4%. three 1.48%. three 10.55%. two aluminum oxide iron oxide, calcium oxide 0.85%. Magnesium Oxide 0.52%. 1440. refractory mud 3.06% LOI 1.98% red sand with high silicon content, permeability is strong, durable, high refractoriness, good angle, low moisture content, less mud the casting finish is high, the basic requirements of sand should meet the following requirements: Casting of high purity and cleanliness, with silica sand as an example, iron sand SiO2 content of more than 90%, the big steel casting requests the SiO2 content of more than 97%; the high refractoriness and thermal stability; the suitable particle the shape and particle composition; it is not easy to be wetted by the liquid metal; cheap. The particle shape and composition of casting sand particle shape and particle composition permeability properties such as mobility, sand compaction, permeability, strength and resistance to liquid metal effects, is an important indicator of the quality of casting sand.
- Q:Casting parts in rocker arm drilling, reaming, roughness, block.
- Radial drilling machine can achieve boring, reaming function, but as much as you want, according to your requirements and material to determine!
- Q:We are small castings, the need for surface treatment of shot blasting machine, about how much?
- The choice of shot blasting machine, this is according to the workpiece size, yield, whether can collision, and the working time and other factors considered, while the price of different blasting machine are not the same, but the vast majority of small castings used crawler shot blasting machine,
- Q:When the blank is a casting, the margin is evenly distributed, how should rough machining? Twenty
- Personal advice:Because of the large margin, your outline is easy to guarantee;So the key is to consider the assembly and aesthetics of the casting. You have to find the machining criteria;Rough the datum so that it can be machined;After the outline, turn back to the finishing line.If the casting requirement is not high, the benchmark can be directly processed; (not recommended)Over
- Q:What are the design considerations for casting parts?
- (3) to prevent generating white grey cast iron, in addition to taking measures from the process, must make the wall thickness is not too thin (some sources indicate that the corner wall thickness above 15mm, metal type casting must be in the corner, for Aluminum Alloy, magnesium alloy casting casting casting Create fillet should not be less than 3-4m, for casting round cast iron, copper alloy mould casting can see table 1.1-32 selection; (5) because of the metal and the core without let, for the convenience of the casting is taken out and the draw out type, slope casting casting should be suitably large than sand casting metal casting. General 30%-50%, it should be pointed out that in addition to the height of the slope of casting size and alloy type, wall, is also related to the casting surface position, where the cooling and contraction and metal surface of casting surface can be designed from the tendency of small inclination, while casting shrinkage tend to be pressed on the surface of metal castings the type should be given greater inclination, all kinds of metal type alloy casting casting casting.
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- Buffing should be better, to see how your embryo, but a bit difficult
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, medium, low Series of Cast Balls, Cast of Forgings, Lining boards and Hammer Heads.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 45 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Fifty thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range