1. High hardness
2. Good wear resistance
3. High toughness
4. No mal-roundness
Chrome Steel Ball
We are a professional manufacturer which produce media ball.Our steel ball exported to Chile,south Africa,Iran,Russia,USA etc.Nowadays,We have annual production capacity of 50,000 MT.
Chemcial Elements of Chrome Steel Ball
Specification and Hardness of Chrome Steel Ball
Weigh of Chrome Steel Ball
Applied fields of Chrome Steel Ball
Chrome Steel Ball Packing
Steel drum: 800-1000kgs;
Container bag: 1000kgs.
- Q:What's the cause of the choking of the casting?,
- 3. when casting the environment is humid, sand mold has not removed the moisture, when the casting, the moisture instantaneous transforms into the steam, causes the blowhole
- Q:How much is the amount of electrophoretic paint per square meter used in the casting?
- It was a very simple question, and it was complicated by what you said.
- Q:What method of casting does not rust? I think the sample is like oil
- Close to the solder, and slowly dissolve is hot melt double-sided adhesive, otherwise it is oily double-sided adhesive.
- Q:What are the design considerations for casting parts?
- Two: the basic structure unit in the design of metal casting type and the parameters selected, usually should also pay attention to: (1) because of the metal type heat quickly, so the metal type casting minimum wall thickness should be bigger than the sand casting, metal type casting alloy minimum wall, different size of castings see table 1.1-31 thick can be selected; (2) the inner wall of the casting internal ribs and the thickness of wall thickness should be 0.6-0.7 connected, or as the inner wall (rib) cold slowly, cracks in the wall at the junction in the casting shrinkage;
- Q:What are the factors affecting the machining process of the casting material and structure?
- Medium carbon steel begins, and the casting can not be punched and tapped directlyStainless steel, ordinary grade (Fe based alloy element content, less) can not do heat treatment. But processing small holes or tapping to heat treatment (solution. In practice, the annealing treatment can also be). There are a lot of stainless steel matrix is not to say, for example, nickel, cobalt and tungsten. And so on.
- Q:How to get rid of casting sand inside casting parts?
- Are you saying that in the sand casting cavity? We use the manual blast, he is like a pipe will be automatic shot out of the grit, into the casting cavity, to remove the internal cavity in the purpose of casting sand!
- Q:How can the casting be plated with ordinary zinc plating? The coating is too thin and requires 0.08 thickness
- Hot galvanizingGenerally 0.06 mm or more
- Q:Where is the difference in performance between the rolled and cast parts of the same part?
- The performance is too extensive, I think the following several people all fall into the erroneous zone directly, the performance includes a series of aspects:Mechanical properties: tensile strength, yield strength, elongation and contraction ratio of section and impact toughness after etc.
- Q:What is the difference between the casting drawing and the car work drawing?
- The technical condition or the material column in the title column will tell whether it is a casting drawing or not. However, the need for casting drawings, and some also through machining (car, milling, etc.), this should be part of the process drawings, process drawings are described
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- Buffing should be better, to see how your embryo, but a bit difficult
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, medium, low Series of Cast Balls, Cast of Forgings, Lining boards and Hammer Heads.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 45 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Fifty thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range