High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’(ISO9001:2008)
1）Specification for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
Certification: ISO9001:2008, SGS, etc
2）Chemical Composition for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
3）Weight and Microstructure for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
4) Application for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
5) Production Process for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
Testing of the raw material—Smelting—Test during smalting—Adjust chenical compostion—Moulding—Test alter smlting — Pass/Abandonment — Grinding — Surface Test — Quenching — Tempering—HardnessTesting—Packed and storage—Testing the finished products — In Stock
6) Packing for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
- Q:What are the requirements for casting steel castings?
- 1, high quality requirements of the surface or the main processing surface should be placed below.
- Q:What reason is the bronze statue choking fire?
- The casting process in boiling phenomenon, is the setting of the exhaust hole positioner position or number is not reasonable, the air cavity can not be discharged, overwhelmed by a material inlet, reflux, change mould, sincerely help you look forward to adopt,
- Q:Cast iron, casting parts 5
- As a pig iron smelting, iron smelting belongs to physical, two belongs to the chemical refining, smelting, smelting generally not as a product after use, the product can be used as a chemical composition and casting the two refining, in general is to scrap as additional material after melting making products; engine castings have professional manufacturers making castings. You can own professional production of engine castings.
- Q:Why do cheap cars like stamping parts instead of casting parts?
- The difference between automobile stamping parts and castingsAs the saying goes, there will be progress in comparison. In fact, through comparison, we can find the advantages and disadvantages of both. Next, we will talk about the difference between car stamping parts and castings.Looking for national casting orders, ductile iron castings, purchasing castings, foundry orders, and consulting foundry technology issuesCasting order networkAutomotive stamping parts are widely used in every field of our life, including some electronic components, auto parts, decorative materials and so on.
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- It depends on the structure. In theory, the shape of the forging is relatively simple, but the requirement of internal structure is relatively high
- Q:Why do casting parts have air holes?
- First, from the source, tools, raw material drying, in the process of melting into the reaction gas, another influence is pouring process, such as high temperature solidification gas dissolved too much after not excluded. The method can adjust the pouring temperature properly, control the source of gas (drying and controlling the inoculant, especially the content of magnesium), and add cooling iron to change the solidification mode. It depends on what kind of casting you are. You can't make it clear at once. And molding sand relationship is mainly water content and permeability, brush coating resin content.
- Q:How about casting parts for a year?
- 2, heat aging (artificial aging), also known as stress annealing, is to heat the casting to 550-650 degrees, insulation 2 - 4h, with the furnace cooling to 150 - 200T, and then baked.
- Q:Can the casting part be phosphating with the phosphating solution of the pickling board?
- Like stainless steel casting, duplex stainless steel casting is phosphating, ductile iron gray iron is not required
- Q:Where is the precision casting factory?
- Shandong, DongyingThe birthplace of precision casting
- Q:What is the difference between the casting drawing and the car work drawing?
- The technical condition or the material column in the title column will tell whether it is a casting drawing or not. However, the need for casting drawings, and some also through machining (car, milling, etc.), this should be part of the process drawings, process drawings are described
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range