High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’(ISO9001:2008)
1）Specification for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
Certification: ISO9001:2008, SGS, etc
2）Chemical Composition for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
3）Weight and Microstructure for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
4) Application for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
5) Production Process for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
Testing of the raw material—Smelting—Test during smalting—Adjust chenical compostion—Moulding—Test alter smlting — Pass/Abandonment — Grinding — Surface Test — Quenching — Tempering—HardnessTesting—Packed and storage—Testing the finished products — In Stock
6) Packing for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
- Q:Sealing test of casting parts 5
- Precise and tight sealing of the surface to which the test piece is to be tested, equipped with an airtight test instrument, and an electrical control system. You can complete automated testing equipment
- Q:How to cast iron and wrought iron collocation
- 2, listen: Pig beating sound boring, wrought iron beating sound loud.
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- Uneven casting density is caused by uneven shrinkage of the casting during solidification.
- Q:What is the difference between the casting drawing and the car work drawing?
- What you say is the difference between rough drawing and processing drawingThere must be a difference between the rough drawings and the rough ones
- Q:Casting parts by shot blasting, spray painting, baking after the formation of very small rust spots, how to solve ah?
- The first process is very important. Shot blasting must be thorough. The solution is to wipe the surface of the paint with a release. Re shot
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- The aim is to make the grain fine and distribute the carbide evenly. The difference between normalizing and annealing is that normalizing cooling rate is slightly faster than annealing cooling rate, so normalizing structure is finer than annealing structure, and its mechanical properties are also improved. In addition, normalizing furnace cooling does not occupy equipment and has higher productivity. Therefore, normalizing may be used instead of annealing as much as possible. The main application areas of normalizing are as follows: for low carbon steel, after normalizing, the hardness is slightly higher than that of annealing, and the toughness is better. It can be used as the pretreatment of cutting. Used for medium carbon steel, instead of quenching and tempering, as the final heat treatment, or as an induction heating method before surface hardening. Used for tool steel, bearing steel, carburizing steel, etc., it can eliminate or restrain the formation of network carbide, so as to obtain the good organization of spheroidizing annealing. For cast steel, the microstructure can be refined and the machinability can be improved. Used for large forgings, which can be used as final heat treatment, so as to avoid larger cracking tendency during quenching.
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- In general cast iron, the mass fraction of copper below 3% - 3.5% can increase the hardness; but when the cast iron has a tendency to chill, or when there is a hard point of free carbides, the addition of copper decreases the hardness.Copper can be used to improve the wear resistance, abrasion resistance, and shock absorption of cast iron, so it is often used in the manufacture of sliding friction iron castings, such as drilling machine spindle, automobile and tractor, valve tappet, etc.. But in white cast iron or chilled cast iron, adding copper does not make any improvement in its abrasion resistance.Copper for certain heat resistant cast iron and austenitic cast iron can increase the heat resistance and corrosion resistance, copper - chromium composite alloy to prevent oxidation under high temperature in the atmosphere from the skin effect is particularly effective, heat resistance and corrosion resistance of austenitic cast iron containing many mass fraction of 4% ~ 7% copper.
- Q:Is 316 casting better than 304 casting?
- The degree of difficulty in the process of casting depends mainly on the structure, precision requirements, and hardness of the casting. It is comprehensive. There is no simple comparison of the material to determine the degree of difficulty in processing
- Q:How to improve the surface roughness of casting parts?
- First, the accuracy of the model should be improved; two is to change the molding technique; the three is the coating; and the worker's technical level.
- Q:What are the design considerations for casting parts?
- A: in the design of metal castings in a complex shape, if the production process is very difficult, should not affect the casting conditions, try to make the casting has simple shape, strong structure change, removed from metallic die for.
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range