High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’(ISO9001:2008)
1）Specification for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
Certification: ISO9001:2008, SGS, etc
2）Chemical Composition for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
3）Weight and Microstructure for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
4) Application for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
5) Production Process for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
Testing of the raw material—Smelting—Test during smalting—Adjust chenical compostion—Moulding—Test alter smlting — Pass/Abandonment — Grinding — Surface Test — Quenching — Tempering—HardnessTesting—Packed and storage—Testing the finished products — In Stock
6) Packing for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
- Q:ZGMn13 casting parts processing, with what knife head good?
- its surface wear resistance is high; the two is with the gradual wear of surface hardening, the hardening layer is continuously formed new if you have suggestions, processing, plasma cutting or flame cutting try
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- It depends on the structure. In theory, the shape of the forging is relatively simple, but the requirement of internal structure is relatively high
- Q:The difference between cement sand castings, resin sand castings and vacuum casting parts
- The clay wet sand castings casting weight from a few kilograms until tens of kilograms, but the clay dry type of casting production can be weighed dozens of tons.For medium and large castings, cast iron, cast steel can be self hardening sand with resin can be water glass sand production, can obtain the precise size, smooth surface castings, but casting precision, surface roughness, density and microstructure, mechanical properties and material cost of sand casting production is often poor, so when the higher performance requirements of castings, should adopt other casting methods, such as casting (lost wax casting), die casting, low pressure casting.
- Q:Selection of hydraulic press is the casting parts and steel plate welding, how to choose?
- Casting parts in one shape, the overall processing in this regard than steel plate welding better. The same price is much more expensive than steel. Large hydraulic presses seldom have casting parts.
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Proofing refers to making the first sample to confirm to the customer
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- According to the grade of the parts, according to the relevant standards, the regular drawings will be noted in the technical requirements of the parts.
- Q:The difference between sheet metal and casting parts
- Sheet metal refers to the metal sheet (which can be bent straight board, etc.) generally uniform thickness, can obtain the required parts by stamping, molding, welding, splicing and other processing methods.
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- The surface of the steel is more rough, because the coating sand cast steel cast iron particles compared with graphite coating degree, the other one is to get a better air permeability and collapsibility of sand, the compaction degree is smaller than iron.
- Q:What are the factors affecting the machining process of the casting material and structure?
- The impact on the machining is obvious, it should be the material and heat treatment of the castingCarbon steel parts should be treated by heat treatment (annealing) without special conditions. It can effectively prevent the uneven hardness and hard points. It is easy to turn.
- Q:What is the ejection angle of the die casting (Tan Gang)?
- Because after the wax, wax parts will have a slight contraction, which is good for demoulding. Many moulds don't do the ejection angleEspecially deep hole, and customers to discuss, generally take 0.3-1 degrees is enough
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range