Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & ISO9001:2008
1. Introduction of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & ISO9001:2008
Grinding Ball as a medium for grinding machine, is consumables. Its main application is grinding materials to the usage standard. It is widely used in metal mines, power station, cement plant, chemical industry, etc.
2. Specification of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & ISO9001:2008
3. Chemical Composition of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & ISO9001:2008
4. Diametrical Tolerance and Weight of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & ISO9001:2008
Weight of Single
of grinding ball
Number of piece of
One ton grinding ball
5. Production Process of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & ISO9001:2008
6. Testing Methods of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & ISO9001:2008
7. Packing Methods of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & ISO9001:2008
- Q:How is the silicon sol precision casting part priced? What is the price per ton of casting? Such as 304 material.
- I am doing this for sale, if the price is mainly based on the product structure, the difficulty of pricing. At present, if it is more formal and material guarantee manufacturers generally in 48-53 yuan /Kg (of course, products have a certain weight, such as greater than 100g), our company's current price of about 53 yuan /Kg or so. .
- Q:How to get rid of casting sand inside casting parts?
- Are you saying that in the sand casting cavity? We use the manual blast, he is like a pipe will be automatic shot out of the grit, into the casting cavity, to remove the internal cavity in the purpose of casting sand!
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- Distinguish from performance:The processing performance of forged parts is higher than that of the same material. The forging parts are compact and have good mechanical properties, but the casting parts may have sand holes, holes, shrinkage holes and other defects, and their mechanical properties are inferior to those of forgings. At the same time, forging processing can ensure the continuity of the metal fibrous tissue, fibrous tissue to forging and forging shape consistency, metal streamline integrity, can ensure the parts with mechanical properties and long service life good.
- Q:We are small castings, the need for surface treatment of shot blasting machine, about how much?
- The choice of shot blasting machine, this is according to the workpiece size, yield, whether can collision, and the working time and other factors considered, while the price of different blasting machine are not the same, but the vast majority of small castings used crawler shot blasting machine, according to the comprehensive consideration of factors such as yield, size of workpiece commonly used on the market the crawler shot blasting machine has Q324, Q326, Q328, Q3210, and each time the amount of their treatment were 125KG, 200KG, 400KG, 600KG, the specific use of what types also need to be determined according to the actual situation
- Q:The casting sand is going on
- Dispersed sand inclusion is common on the surface and subcutaneous of steel castings, often concentrated on the outer surface of the upper box and the inner surface of the lower case, and a few of them are inside the cast steel parts.
- Q:Why do casting parts have air holes?
- Cangshan Qiao hidden his answer is quite comprehensive, you can try using inert gas to reduce air cover
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Another is the result of pre heat treatment (quenching or annealing) after quenching and tempering treatment, suitable for ZG35SiMNMo, ZG35CrMo and so on. Please tell the casting process is your product and material and then set tempered.: shutup:
- Q:What is the difference between casting and stamping parts?
- Cold stamping is generally no longer done by cutting, or only a small amount of cutting is required. The precision and surface state of hot stamping parts are lower than those of cold stamping parts, but they are better than those of castings and forgings, and the amount of cutting is less.Stamping is mainly based on process classification, can be divided into separation process and forming process two major categories.
- Q:Heat treatment process and purpose of casting parts
- Methods: artificial aging or natural aging (also called normalization) treatment.Artificial aging: heating to 2-3 Baidu, it is best to apply mechanical vibration, and maintain a period of time.
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- 2 improve the crystal structure, enhance the formation and stability of spherical carbon crystal;Forgings are generally stress bearing members, and most of them are made of high strength medium carbon steel (alloy), which is formed by forging and fine crystalline. After the shell is annealed or quenched and tempered, the mechanical properties of the shell are more superior, and it has better strength and better elasticity;Welding materials.
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range