Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
1. Chemical Composition of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
New Type Of High Efficiency Alloy Forging Steel Balls
High Hardness Wear-resistant Forging Steel Balls
2. Weight of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
3. Production Process of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
4. Testing Methods of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
5. Packing Terms of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
Container Bags: net weight 1000kgs per bag, gross weight 1002kgs
Drums: Dia20-Dia80mm, 900kgs/Drum, gross weight: 915kgs
Dia90-Dia150mm, 850kgs/Drum, gross weight: 865kgs
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- Those should be head prints. If required, it would be better to throw with a single grinding head.
- Q:What foundry factories are used in the casting parts of China's major automobile manufacturers?
- Tangshan Yongding automobile spare parts factory also give a lot of supply, casting factory of Tangshan n to the car enterprises casting wheel gearbox etc.The team of casting experts welcome you to ask questions and accept questions!
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- 2 improve the crystal structure, enhance the formation and stability of spherical carbon crystal;Forgings are generally stress bearing members, and most of them are made of high strength medium carbon steel (alloy), which is formed by forging and fine crystalline. After the shell is annealed or quenched and tempered, the mechanical properties of the shell are more superior, and it has better strength and better elasticity;Welding materials.
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- Annealing is needed to eliminate stress and refine grain
- Q:Sealing test of casting parts 5
- Precise and tight sealing of the surface to which the test piece is to be tested, equipped with an airtight test instrument, and an electrical control system. You can complete automated testing equipment
- Q:How can the casting be plated with ordinary zinc plating? The coating is too thin and requires 0.08 thickness
- Hot galvanizing doesn't seem to workThe zinc layer is 275g/ square meters of material coating is 0.019mm (mm), up to 0.08 thick.
- Q:The casting sand is going on
- Dispersed sand inclusion is common on the surface and subcutaneous of steel castings, often concentrated on the outer surface of the upper box and the inner surface of the lower case, and a few of them are inside the cast steel parts.
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- For example, the castings shall be in accordance with the requirements of the second types of castings in the technical requirements for aluminum alloy castings of GB/T9438-1999;
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- Steel deformation control is one of the most common problems in the metal processing industry. Any process will occur. The casting is the largest deformation and the least fine. It is generally used to produce blank blanks
- Q:Is 316 casting better than 304 casting?
- The degree of difficulty in the process of casting depends mainly on the structure, precision requirements, and hardness of the casting.
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range