Forged Steel Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & ISO9001:2008
1. Features for Forged Steel Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & ISO9001:2008
Low Breakage Rate<0.5%
Good Wear Resistant
2. Chemical Composition for Forged Steel Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & ISO9001:2008
3. Weight and Microstructure for Forged Steel Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & ISO9001:2008
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
4. Production Process for Forged Steel Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & ISO9001:2008
5. Packing Ways for Forged Steel Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & ISO9001:2008
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- According to the requirements of the workpiece annealing, there are many kinds of annealing process specifications, such as full annealing, spheroidizing annealing and stress relieving annealing. Steel the steel quenching is heated to the critical temperature Ac3 (hyposteel) or Ac1 (hypereutectoid steel) above a certain temperature, holding time, so that all or part of 1 Austenitic, then the cooling rate is greater than the critical cooling rate of fast cooling to below Ms (or near Ms isothermal) of martensite the body (or bainite transformation) heat treatment process. Aluminum alloys, copper alloys, titanium alloys, tempered glass and other materials are usually treated by solid solution or heat treatment with rapid cooling process. Tempering is a heat treatment process where the workpiece is hardened and heated to a temperature below AC1, which remains cool for a certain period of time and then cools to room temperature. Tempering generally followed by quenching, the purpose is: (a) to eliminate the residual stress caused by quenching, prevent deformation and cracking; (b) hardness, strength, plasticity and toughness of workpiece is adjusted, to use performance requirements; (c) the size of organization and stability, ensure the accuracy improvement; (D) and to improve the processing performance. Tempering is therefore the last important step in obtaining the desired properties of the workpiece. According to the tempering temperature range, tempering can be divided into low temperature tempering, medium temperature tempering and high temperature tempering. This answer is recommended by the questioner
- Q:Shandong foundry, casting small pieces of precision casting
- Small foundry in Shandong too much, like many of us in Qingdao, then Dongying Changshun investment casting is a home, they are also casting precision casting equipment, specifically what I recommend that local enterprises, far is not convenient,
- Q:How much is the casting allowance in the design of the casting machine and the drawing?
- Casting parts do not need to provide drawings of casting blank, the casting factory according to your drawings in the required surface will be sufficient allowance, and the rest of the size according to the mechanical design manual and the casting manual can be found.
- Q:What are the general technical requirements for casting parts?
- No matter what kind of material casting, there are the following major requirements:Material requirements. Mainly hardness, tensile strength, elongation, impact toughness.Two, dimensional accuracy and shape accuracy. Different castings have different requirements. Different sizes and geometric tolerances and different tolerances are adopted.Three, according to the use requirements, the casting of other defects, acceptance requirements. Such as holes, sand holes, shrinkage, slag, sand, crack.........Four. Requirements for defect repair.
- Q:What are the casting parts used to test shrinkage holes?
- 2. x ray. This method can do nondestructive testing, but the cost is higher. Generally, high castings are required.
- Q:Is 316 casting better than 304 casting?
- The degree of difficulty in the process of casting depends mainly on the structure, precision requirements, and hardness of the casting.
- Q:We are small castings, the need for surface treatment of shot blasting machine, about how much?
- according to the comprehensive consideration of factors such as yield, size of workpiece commonly used on the market the crawler shot blasting machine has Q324, Q326, Q328, Q3210, and each time the amount of their treatment were 125KG, 200KG, 400KG, 600KG, the specific use of what types also need to be determined according to the actual situation
- Q:What kind of flaw detector is better for casting parts?
- If the casting is very small, can be used for fixed magnetic detection machines, of course with fixed magnetic powder the testing machine, the best first contact the manufacturers, because the fixed magnetic particle testing machine belongs to the non-standard equipment, according to the workpiece size, different shape, manufacturing daily inspection and measurement.
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- Buffing should be better, to see how your embryo, but a bit difficult
- Q:How can the casting be free of trachoma?
- Measures for the prevention of trachoma in castings:1, sand compaction to high, paint two times;
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range