Specifications of Precision High Chrome Casting Balls
1. High hardness
2. Good wear resistance
3. High toughness
4. No mal-roundness
Chrome Steel Ball
We are a professional manufacturer which produce media ball.Our steel ball exported to Chile,south Africa,Iran,Russia,USA etc.Nowadays,We have annual production capacity of 50,000 MT.?xml:namespace>
Chemcial Elements of Chrome Steel Ball
Specification and Hardness of Chrome Steel Ball
Endurance Test Times
Weigh of Chrome Steel Ball
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
Applied fields of Chrome Steel Ball
Chrome Steel Ball Packing
Steel drum: 800-1000kgs;
Container bag: 1000kgs.
- Q:What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- The forging can guarantee the continuity of the metal fiber tissue, make the fiber structure of the forging keep the same shape as the forging, the metal streamline is complete, the tissue is compact, and the mechanical property is good. To ensure that the object has good mechanical properties and long service life, the processing of objects sharp, durable, high strength, first-class quality.
- Q:Shandong foundry, casting small pieces of precision casting
- Dongying Huayang precision casting factory, the smallest to do 2G pieces.
- Q:How is the silicon sol precision casting part priced? What is the price per ton of casting? Such as 304 material.
- Yantai five God casting is generally 53 yuan /kg, the appearance is quite beautiful
- Q:Cast iron, casting parts 5
- The molten iron (molten iron, scrap steel, scrap casting, iron alloy) is melted into cast iron by means of an electric furnace or cupola, and is poured into a casting.
- Q:How to get rid of casting sand inside casting parts?
- Are you saying that in the sand casting cavity? We use the manual blast, he is like a pipe will be automatic shot out of the grit, into the casting cavity, to remove the internal cavity in the purpose of casting sand!
- Q:Why do casting parts have air holes?
- First, from the source, tools, raw material drying, in the process of melting into the reaction gas, another influence is pouring process, such as high temperature solidification gas dissolved too much after not excluded. The method can adjust the pouring temperature properly, control the source of gas (drying and controlling the inoculant, especially the content of magnesium), and add cooling iron to change the solidification mode. It depends on what kind of casting you are. You can't make it clear at once. And molding sand relationship is mainly water content and permeability, brush coating resin content.
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- Use the vibrator to polish the material: the high aluminum porcelain 4cm (with a polishing agent that has an automatic mending function), you go find this polish,
- Q:Sealing test of casting parts 5
- Precise and tight sealing of the surface to which the test piece is to be tested, equipped with an airtight test instrument, and an electrical control system. You can complete automated testing equipment
- Q:What are the casting parts processing engineering?
- Among them, special casting has metal mould casting, pressure casting, low pressure casting, lost wax casting (also known as precision casting), shell casting, lost foam casting, centrifugal casting, continuous casting, V casting, and clay casting
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- Good welding of low carbon steel (alloy), probably because the weld workpiece rigidity, fast cooling, the weld internal crystallization of brittle microstructure (martensite), so after welding or welding process welding using self heat, reasonable arrangement of weld, welding seam and heat affected zone heat treatment. The welding heat treatment is often used to preheat before welding, after welding withasbestos cloth covering slow cooling annealing, reach the purpose, its main function is to reduce the internal stress, improve the weld microstructure of martensite formation, reduce brittle tendency, preventing welding cracks.
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, medium, low Series of Cast Balls, Cast of Forgings, Lining boards and Hammer Heads.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 45 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Fifty thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range