Gully Grates B125
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- 4000 Tons Per Month m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specification of Ductile Gully Grates B125:
Class B125: EN124
The access covers and grates of this class are capable of withstanding a 400KN(-40 tonnes) test load
carriage ways, hard shoulders and pedestrian areas where cars and lorries have access.
Features of Ductile Gully Grates B125:
1. High load rating and strength
v Similar hard property as cast iron, while have a overwhelming advantage on stretch recovery.
v Less noise and lower vibration transmissions.
2. Against theft and safety options
v Zero theft value, reducing potential accident and further maintenance cost caused by thieves.
v Surface anti-slip thread guarantees safe road condition even in extreme weather.
v Locks are available as an option molded into the cover to improve security rate.
v Non-electricity conduction and non-heat conduction.
v Compared with cast iron manhole covers, composited covers are 50% lighter.
v Lightweight allows more loading per vehicle, more convenient transportation and economical saving.
v Allows a safer working condition, which a SINGLE worker is enough when installation without risk of injury.
4. Durable service life.
v More than 30 years service life without crack and color fading, comparing to 5 years of cast iron.
v Anti corrosion,water, dust and pets tight, well sealed prevent poisonous gas leaking out.
v Without displacement, freely radio signal passing.
v Higher and lower temperature tolerance with the range -40°C-200°C.
v Wear indicators available when thread depth is in a danger value.
5. Free design
v Much more clear resolution ratio of surface design than cast iron or BMC.
6. Carbon footprint saving and environmental care.
v Lower embedded energy carbon emission and during manufacturing process than cast iron covers.
Metal band, plastic, wooden pallet. As per customers' requirements
- Q:The difference between cement sand castings, resin sand castings and vacuum casting parts
- The clay wet sand castings casting weight from a few kilograms until tens of kilograms, but the clay dry type of casting production can be weighed dozens of tons.For medium and large castings, cast iron, cast steel can be self hardening sand with resin can be water glass sand production, can obtain the precise size, smooth surface castings, but casting precision, surface roughness, density and microstructure, mechanical properties and material cost of sand casting production is often poor, so when the higher performance requirements of castings, should adopt other casting methods, such as casting (lost wax casting), die casting, low pressure casting.
- Q:How is the silicon sol precision casting part priced? What is the price per ton of casting? Such as 304 material.
- Yantai five God casting is generally 53 yuan /kg, the appearance is quite beautiful
- Q:What are the factors affecting the machining process of the casting material and structure?
- As for the metallographic structure, usually the finished products after casting are treated by heat treatment. The mechanical properties of the carbon steel after heat treatment (quenching and tempering) are detected. The stainless steels are treated by heat treatment (solid solution, etc.) and the metallographic structure is analyzedThere is a lot of talk and a bit of confusionIf you have a specific brand, you can search for Baidu or buy tools
- Q:Does anyone know how to make precise casting parts for aerospace or manufacturers of single and small quantities of automotive parts and components, mainly in Beijing, Tianjin and Tangshan?
- List of China's military enterprises list of ten major military groupsChina Nuclear Industry Construction Group CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Technology CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Engineering CorporationChina Aviation Industry CorporationChina Aviation Industry Corporation IiChina State Shipbuilding CorporationcsicChina North Industries Group CorporationChina South Industries Group CorporationChina National Nuclear CorporationKey military enterprisesShipbuilding industry:China State Shipbuilding Corporation (South ship group), (China Shipping Group)China Shipbuilding Industry Corp (North Ship group), (China Shipbuilding Industry)Guangzhou Shipyard International Limited by Share Ltd (GSI)Jiangnan Heavy Industry Limited by Share Ltd (Jiangnan Heavy Industry)Nuclear industry:China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC)China Nuclear Industry Construction Group Corporation
- Q:Casting parts have poor surface finish. What sand is used to make them?
- V casting, EPC, precision casting of the surface is good.
- Q:When the blank is a casting, the margin is evenly distributed, how should rough machining?Please help friends from mechanical classes.There is another problem: in the NC milling plane contour machining, when the rough margin is large, how to deal with.Who can help in time, add 20 reward. Urgently!!
- Even distribution is a good thing. Generally, the machining allowance of the casting is uneven.If the processing depends on how your processing techniques have been arranged.In the NC milling plane contour machining, when the rough margin is large, how to deal with.1. Return to the foundry, too large margin improvement.2. Then you can spend more time on it.
- Q:Selection of hydraulic press is the casting parts and steel plate welding, how to choose?
- Casting parts in one shape, the overall processing in this regard than steel plate welding better. The same price is much more expensive than steel. Large hydraulic presses seldom have casting parts.
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- Compared with the price, the product with the same simple structure eliminates the material factorsThe forgings must be more expensive
- Q:Cause of choking of casting parts
- The reason is not in the coated sand, see coating gas evolution, the best use of zircon powder coating (low gas evolution), there is a mold according to a vent needle, this depends on your way is flat or vertical pouring pouring pouring, if vertical pouring, venting pin on the die, and the big piece how could the plane, pouring water flat, a breath, a taboo ah!
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- In general cast iron, the mass fraction of copper below 3% - 3.5% can increase the hardness; but when the cast iron has a tendency to chill, or when there is a hard point of free carbides, the addition of copper decreases the hardness.Copper can be used to improve the wear resistance, abrasion resistance, and shock absorption of cast iron, so it is often used in the manufacture of sliding friction iron castings, such as drilling machine spindle, automobile and tractor, valve tappet, etc.. But in white cast iron or chilled cast iron, adding copper does not make any improvement in its abrasion resistance.Copper for certain heat resistant cast iron and austenitic cast iron can increase the heat resistance and corrosion resistance, copper - chromium composite alloy to prevent oxidation under high temperature in the atmosphere from the skin effect is particularly effective, heat resistance and corrosion resistance of austenitic cast iron containing many mass fraction of 4% ~ 7% copper.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$ 1.5 Million
|Mid East, Africa, Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
|Above 15,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like