High & Low Chrome Alloyed Casting Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia0.6’’(ISO9001:2008)
1. Chemical Composition of High & Low Chrome Alloyed Casting Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia0.6’’(ISO9001:2008)
2. Weight and Quantity of High & Low Chrome Alloyed Casting Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia0.6’’(ISO9001:2008)
Weight of each
3. Mechanical Properties of High & Low Chrome Alloyed Casting Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia0.6’’(ISO9001:2008)
Times of falling (3.5m)
4. Production Process of High & Low Chrome Alloyed Casting Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia0.6’’(ISO9001:2008)
Raw material(waste steel,waste iron,iron alloy)factory inspection→blending→melt→composition inspection→casting→cooling and solidification→demould→clean and polish→inspection→quenching(increase hardness)→hardness inspection→tempering(eliminate stress)→inspection→warehousing
5. Features of High & Low Chrome Alloyed Casting Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia0.6’’(ISO9001:2008)
1) High hardness and resistance
2) Good even wear
3) No breaking
6. Applied Fields of High & Low Chrome Alloyed Casting Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia0.6’’(ISO9001:2008)
2) Cement plants
3) Power stations
4) Chemical industry and machinery
7. Packing Methods of High & Low Chrome Alloyed Casting Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia0.6’’(ISO9001:2008)
- Q:How to cast iron and wrought iron collocation
- So we can only watch and ear distinction: 1, see: Iron fracture is rough, showing a bead (for the sake of coarse grain iron), and wrought iron fracture is generally more smooth; if this is a new fracture, but also to see the dark and shiny born iron wrought iron pig iron is bright; the fracture is generally irregular, because it is very brittle, mostly is interrupted, (which is processed, it is very flat and wrought iron) must not be interrupted, mostly by certain way processed separately, so the fracture is generally neat; if the fracture is that is cutting, wrought iron, iron is not cutting; iron surface will not have pores, familiar iron porosity; if a piece of iron is a significant deformation (bending) that is wrought iron because of poor plasticity It doesn't have to be so deformed, it's really bent, or it's broken, or it's obviously cracked, and it doesn't bend very much. There are some details that can not be made clear. It is necessary to have some experience.
- Q:Younger brother is to do casting valve, precision casting parts, the valve internal sand serious, but the appearance is very standard, this is why, for God answers, thank you!
- Increase the refractoriness and looseness of core sand
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- Yes, the cast aluminium is polarized and gray, but the key problem is to guarantee the quality of the aluminium casting, and the quality of the other aluminium casting is not good.
- Q:What are the general technical requirements for casting parts?
- No matter what kind of material casting, there are the following major requirements:Material requirements. Mainly hardness, tensile strength, elongation, impact toughness.Two, dimensional accuracy and shape accuracy. Different castings have different requirements. Different sizes and geometric tolerances and different tolerances are adopted.Three, according to the use requirements, the casting of other defects, acceptance requirements. Such as holes, sand holes, shrinkage, slag, sand, crack.........Four. Requirements for defect repair.
- Q:The cause of fracture and why there is no toughness
- This question is too broad, see what the casting casting Oh in order to reduce the wayward cast steel, ductile iron, gray iron and white iron, you can choose the material according to their own requirements.
- Q:What kind of casting process is used for cast iron parts? And what are the cast steel parts adopted?
- The main content of red sand table (Institute of soil science, China) silica 79.4%. three 1.48%. three 10.55%. two aluminum oxide iron oxide, calcium oxide 0.85%. Magnesium Oxide 0.52%. 1440. refractory mud 3.06% LOI 1.98% red sand with high silicon content, permeability is strong, durable, high refractoriness, good angle, low moisture content, less mud the casting finish is high, the basic requirements of sand should meet the following requirements: Casting of high purity and cleanliness, with silica sand as an example, iron sand SiO2 content of more than 90%, the big steel casting requests the SiO2 content of more than 97%; the high refractoriness and thermal stability; the suitable particle the shape and particle composition; it is not easy to be wetted by the liquid metal; cheap. The particle shape and composition of casting sand particle shape and particle composition permeability properties such as mobility, sand compaction, permeability, strength and resistance to liquid metal effects, is an important indicator of the quality of casting sand.
- Q:The difference between cement sand castings, resin sand castings and vacuum casting parts
- Vacuum casting is the process of using ventilation molds. Molten metal flows into the mold by air pressure, and then removes air to form a vacuum. The casting process is mainly used for small parts or jewelry with exquisite detailsCompared with the traditional clay sand casting, heat hardening resin sand casting production with low surface roughness, high precision, good quality characteristics, dimensional accuracy of resin sand mold after hardening with good rigidity and high, and not easy to deform, so in the choice of process parameters, mechanical processing you can select a smaller margin, thereby reducing the consumption of metal solution and machining cost, which can improve the dimensional accuracy of castings.
- Q:What are the causes of pitting on the surface of a precision casting?
- There is a bump on the mold. Or casting cooling fast.
- Q:Is the cast steel a casting part?
- Yes, molten steel is poured into the mold and cooled to become a casting. Can also cast iron, cast aluminum, plastic casting.
- Q:Where is the precision casting factory?
- Everywhere is. Look what you want to do
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range