Cast Iron Metallurgy
Cast Iron Metallurgy Related Searches
Cast Iron Metallurgy Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Cast Iron Metallurgy supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Cast Iron Metallurgy firm in China.
The legend of gate valve and stop valve
- Compared with the cut-off valve, the main advantage is that the flow resistance is small, the flow resistance coefficient of ordinary gate valve is about 0.08~0.12, while the ordinary cut-off valve resistance coefficient is about 3.5~4.5. Opening, closing force is small, the medium can flow in two directions. The disadvantage is that the structure is complex and the height is large. The sealing surface is easy to wear. The sealing surface of the valve must be forced to close the valve to achieve sealing, in the same caliber, work pressure and the same drive device, the drive valve torque is 2.5~3.5 times the gate valve. This point should be noticed when adjusting the torque control mechanism of the electric valve.The sealing surface of the stop valve contacts each other only when the valve is completely closed, and the relative sliding amount between the valve core and the sealing surface is very small, so that the wear of the sealing cover is very small. The sealing surface of the valve cover, mostly due to the spool and sealing surface before the debris, or because of the closed state is not tight, causing the medium of high-speed erosion caused by.s
What's the meaning of flexible z45x-10q door valve?
- Crown valve pressModel Z45X-10QZ refers to gate valve4 finger flange connection5 refers to the dark bar driveX refers to rubber seals10 refers to 10 kg pressureQ refers to the body material, ductile ironFull bore flange soft sealed gate valves
What is the difference between the cut-off valve and the gate valve?
- When opening and closing, the valve core and valve seat sealing surface always contact and rub each other, so the sealing surface is easy to wear, the valve is close to shut down, the pressure difference between the pipe is very large, so that the sealing surface wear more serious.Gate valve and stop valve advantages and disadvantages:Valve is the advantages of small flow resistance, the media can flow in two directions, but there are tall, complex structure, sealing surface easy to wear shortcomings. The flow resistance of the gate valve is 3-5 times that of the gate valve. Open and close to shut down in order to seal the valve, the valve is completely closed when in contact with the sealing surface, the sealing surface wear is very small, because the flow of the main actuator with large valve should pay attention to adjust the torque control mechanism.s
Gate valve, butterfly valve, ball valve advantages and disadvantages? What are the usual valves?
- Steam traps: in steam, compressed air and other media, there will be some condensation water formation, in order to ensure the efficiency and safety of the device operation, should be timely discharge of these useless and harmful to the media, to ensure the consumption and use of the device. It has the following functions: 1. It can quickly eliminate the condensed water; prevent leakage of steam; remove air and other non condensable gases.Pressure reducing valve: by adjusting the inlet pressure to a certain outlet pressure, and rely on the energy of the medium itself, so that the outlet pressure automatically maintain a stable valve.Check valve: also known as reverse flow valve, check valve, back pressure valve and one-way valve. The valves are automatically driven and closed by the flow of the medium itself, belonging to an automatic valve. The check valve is used for piping system, the main function is to prevent the backflow of medium, prevent the reverse of pump and drive motor, and release the container medium. The check valve can also be used to provide a supply to the auxiliary system where the pressure may rise above the system pressure. It can be divided into swing type (rotating by gravity center) and lifting type (moving along the axis).s
Why the valve can only be fully open and fully closed valve can adjust the flow?
- Gate valve, stop valve are switching type valve, adjust the flow can not talk about, can only do so called throttle.You say "stop valve" or "translation" problem, in English, globe valve and valve word is often the same.s
What are the differences between the gate valve and the cut-off valve?
- 3, the valve is used in the system is relatively large, to close the gate off system; and the valve is used in the system is relatively small, and to adjust the flow quantity of the system, can not be closed gate and globe valves of different specifications for a variety of occasions, such as the valve rod the dark bar valve, gate valve, wedge gate valve, single valve, multi valve valve body structure is different, large volume. Generally large and nominal caliber DN50 mostly with gate valve, especially industrial high temperature, high pressure and other occasions.4, the cut-off valve is able to stop and adjust the flow, small footprint, small size, generally less than the nominal diameter, DN50 occasions use it. Two can be closed, in the flow of linear requirements are not high, you can adjust the flow. Just because of its structural characteristics of the valve to make its flow resistance, so there is a demand for throttling with a little more than the gate valve. In addition, the cut-off valve, whether it is a formal or reverse installed, in the opening and closing process, there is always a very difficult, and therefore can not do a great deal, or it is not easy to open and close. In addition, the sealing valve has the characteristics of one-way sealing effect, so that the utility model can prevent the working substance from flowing upstreams
What are the features and uses of the gate valve?
- What is gate valve? What is the purpose of forged steel gate valves? What are the features of forged steel gate valves?Is the gate valve opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. The gate valve movement direction perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. The gate has two sealing surfaces, and the two sealing surfaces of the most commonly used gate valves form wedge and wedge angles vary with valve parameters. Gate valve drive classification: manual gate valve, pneumatic gate valve, electric gate valve.DefinitionGate valve means the closing of the valve (gate) along the central line of the vertical direction of the valve. The gate valve is mainly used for cutting in the pipeline.The valve is a valve with a very wide, cutting device general caliber DN = 50mm use it, sometimes a small diameter cutting device also use valve, gate valve has the following advantages:Fluid resistance is small.Minor force needed for opening and closing.Medium flow is unrestricted.When opening fully, the sealing surface is eroded by the working medium smaller than the cut-off valve.The shape is relatively simple and the casting process is betterValve also has shortcomings:The overall size and opening height are larger. Larger space required for installation.In the process of opening and closing, there is relative friction between the sealing surfaces, which may cause galling.Gate valve generally has two sealing surface, processing, grinding and maintenance to increase some difficulties.s
What is the difference between the model z81x-16q and z81x-16c of the groove gate valve?
- Not 16qIs 16p, the former body is stainless steel, and the latter body is carbon steels
How to maintain abac air compressors
- Currently, abac air compressors are increasingly widely used in many aquariums. It is because that abac air compressors can ensure enough fresh air and oxygen in the water, in this...
How much for a water pump in some methods
- he pump is conveying liquid or causes the liquid turbo-charged machinery. Is mainly used to transport the liquid, including water, oil, the sour lye, the emulsion, hangs the emulsi...
Brief introduction to quiet aquarium air pumps
- With the improvement of people’s life, more and more people prefer to keep some fish in their houses. Aquarium fish can add great activity to the houses. In this case, we have to...
What is a 3 angle valve job and its characteristics
- Angle valve is also called triangle valve, Angle valve, Angle valves. This is because the pipeline on the corner of a 90 degree Angle valve in shape, it is called a Angle valve, An...
Air compressors direct used in building
- Air compressors direct mean the oil pumps that can resist high temperature conditions, usually there air compressors direct can be used in many special places, such as the undergro...