Cast Iron Vs Iron
Cast Iron Vs Iron Related Searches
Cast Iron Vs Iron Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Cast Iron Vs Iron supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Cast Iron Vs Iron firm in China.
What does gate valve DN80-PN16-QT450 mean?
- DN80 means: liquid, internal thread connection, the valve sealing surface material for rubber, seat sealing surface material for lining adhesive, nominal pressure of 10 kg / cm2, nominal diameter of 80mm Iron Butterfly valve.s
What kind of valve is gate valve? Is it different from the cut-off valve?
- Gate valve and the role of the cut-off valve, are playing a role in isolation. The difference is that the gate valve and the cut-off valve are constructed differently. Fluid from the gate valve flow and flow direction is straight, there is no change in direction, but in the cut-off valve is from the bottom of the valve flow into the flow from the upper part of the spool.s
What do gates, Z15T-10, Z15W-16T, Z45T/W-10, Z41T-10 mean?
- Z15T stands for manual, internal thread connection, dark wedge single gate. The sealing surface is made of copper alloy. The nominal pressure is PN1MPa;Z15W-16T for manual, internal thread connection, dark wedge type single gate, the valve body material is copper alloy, the valve seat sealing surface material directly processed by the valve body, nominal pressure is PN1.6MPa;Z45T/W-10 stands for manual, flange connection, dark wedge single gate. The valve body is made of copper alloy, and the valve seat face material is directly machined by the valve body. The nominal pressure is PN1MPa;Z41T-10 stands for manual, flange connections, plain wedge single gate, sealing surface material is copper alloy, nominal pressure is PN1MPa.According to domestic valve model standards, the valve model is by the valve type, gate valve drive mode, gate valve connection, gate valve structure, sealing material, valve body material code to indicates
Will the water supply and drainage to wear civil air defense gate valve, the use of bright rod or dark rod?
- 3, soft sealing rubber lining valve plate size uniform, interchangeable. Therefore, the soft sealing gate valve will be the direction of development, but also the water supply industry is willing to adopt a valve.s
What is gate well?
- Technical requirement:1: the valve itself can not seep, it must ensure its tightness;2: water supply pipeline during use, pipeline will be pressure from different aspects, which will produce different degrees of jitter or settlement, which requires the connection of water supply pipes and valves in the well to be reliable, able to adapt to a certain degree of jitter and settlement, and to prevent water infiltration into the well chamber in the pipeline valve wells; deep, slightly larger are generally made of cast iron valve (such as the cut-off valve, butterfly valve) iron valves long-term immersion in water, will affect the service life or cause fracture, so the sealing requirements are higher;3: valve shaft, shaft and well body, manhole cover way of connection should be reliable, not because of heavy rain or water seepage water into the well room.4: valve well is buried in the ground, to bear from different directions of different pressure, and different chemical substances corrosion and damage, and requirements of its pressure capacity and acid and alkali corrosion is better.s
What is plug welding gate valve?
- Plug connection pipeline welding mode safety gate valves
What does "Z45W-10T" mean?What does each letter stand for?
- For type PN10 Z45W Brass Gate ValvesZ is the valve type code, which represents the gate valve;Driving mode is hand wheel (code name omitted);4 is the connection form code, which represents the flange;5 is the gate valve structure form code, represents for the dark pole wedge rigid single gate;s
What is the difference between gate valves Z41W-16R and Z41W-16P?
- According to JB/T308P stands for Cr-Ni stainless steelR stands for Cr-Ni-Mo stainless steelCr-Ni stainless acid resistant steel has CF8, CF3, F304, F304L, which applies to the medium of work, such as nitric acid oxidation acid.Cr-Ni-Mo stainless acid resistant steel has CF8M, CF3M, F316 and F316L, which is suitable for working medium, such as acetic acid and reducing acid.s
How does an oil pump work
- Studied the mechanical classmates know, what is the oil pump, also know how does an oil pump works. Oil pump is a kind of portable and compact pump, this paper proposes a has a she...
How to maintain abac air compressors
- Currently, abac air compressors are increasingly widely used in many aquariums. It is because that abac air compressors can ensure enough fresh air and oxygen in the water, in this...
General information of air compressor services
- Air compressor services mean the air compressors which use the power as foot motion, we can see that if we use our feet to generate the driving force and power, which can drive the...
What is a car cylinder about some datas
- You must understand, said popular point, cylinder piston moves up and down continuously in the cylinder, drives the engine rotation. At the same time, in every car also has a cylin...
What is a clamp meter good for
- Clamp meter also called clamp amp meter. Though it has been used widely in our life, many people still wonder what is a clamp meter good for. Well, I will introduce the advantage o...