Adi Cast Iron
Adi Cast Iron Related Searches
Adi Cast Iron Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Adi Cast Iron supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Adi Cast Iron firm in China.
What do you mean by forged steel gate valves 800LB DN20 SW?
- Is the forged steel gate 800LB is DN20 on SW welding pressures
Why does the fire hydrant box in the air defense area need to be added with gate valves?
- 3, protective valve should be used for stainless steel or copper gate valve or cut-off valve;4, air defense enclosure structure, the distance from the proximal end of the valve should not be greater than 200mm. Valve should have obvious signs of opening and closing.s
What is the difference between an elastic gate valve and a rigid gate?
- Brief introduction: the valve gate valve is a gate opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. Gate has two sealing surface, the most commonly used mode gate valve of the two sealing surface to form a wedge, wedge angle with valve parameters vary, usually 50, medium temperature is not high when 2 degrees 52'.Wedge gate valve can be made into a whole, called the rigid gate; can also be made to produce micro deformation of ram, in order to improve its process of deviation, make up the sealing surface angle in the process, the gate is called the flexible gate.s
Gate valve z41t what does that mean?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:Z = gate valve4 = connection form: flangeT = sealing surface material: copper alloys
Stainless steel gate valve DN150 200300 weight, who knows?
- The weight of DN150/200/300 is 134/192/379kg. Of course, different manufacturers may vary in weight, but not much.It's not that heavy at alls
What kind of gate valve is Z6CS-H102?
- Z== valve type: gate valve6== pressure rating: 800LB, API602C== structure: bolt connection, valve cover, bolt connection gland, bright rod support typeS== connection form: socket welding, that is, SWH1== body material: A10502== inner material: seat sealing surface STL, gate sealing surface STL, valve stem 13Crs
What does gate valve Z41H-40 mean?
- Z-- valve, 4-- connection, flange connection, 1-- structure, open bar wedge type rigid single gate valve, surfacing iron hard alloy h-- seal, 40- nominal pressure is 40 kg, which is 4.0MPa, the material is carbon steel castings
Z41T one 10 gate valve and Z44T one, 10 gate valve difference
- Z41T one, 10 is single gate, Z44T one, 10 is double gateAccording to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:Z== gate valve4== connection: flange type1== structure: Rigid single gate4== structure: Rigid double gateT== sealing surface material: copper alloy10== pressure rating: 1.0MPas
How much for a water pump in some methods
- he pump is conveying liquid or causes the liquid turbo-charged machinery. Is mainly used to transport the liquid, including water, oil, the sour lye, the emulsion, hangs the emulsi...
What does a water pump do in the fact
- Eat water, all know that what does a water pump do. The pump is conveying liquid or causes the liquid turbo-charged machinery. It transmits the mechanical energy or other external ...
Fluke clamp on amp meter
- Nowadays, there are an increasing number people of using Fluke clamp on amp meter. Why do they choose Fluke clamp on amp meter? Maybe some people will have this question. Well, I w...
What is a clamp meter good for
- Clamp meter also called clamp amp meter. Though it has been used widely in our life, many people still wonder what is a clamp meter good for. Well, I will introduce the advantage o...
What is a car cylinder about some datas
- You must understand, said popular point, cylinder piston moves up and down continuously in the cylinder, drives the engine rotation. At the same time, in every car also has a cylin...