High/Medium/Low Chrome Alloyed Cast Grinding Media Ball with High Quality ISO9001-2008
1. Specifications for High/Medium/Low Chrome Alloyed Cast Grinding Media Ball with High Quality ISO9001-2008
e).Application: cement, metallurgy, mining, electric power, chemical and magnets industries.
f).Super High Chrome: 15-23% High Chrome: Cr=10-13% Medium Chrome: Cr=3-6% Low Chrome: Cr=0.8-1.8%
g).Characteristics: high hardness, good wear resistant, low breakage, no deformation.
2. Weight for High/Medium/Low Chrome Alloyed Cast Grinding Media Ball with High Quality ISO9001-2008
Weight of each
3. Detail Technical Data for High/Medium/Low Chrome Alloyed Cast Grinding Media Ball with High Quality ISO9001-2008
Times of falling (3.5m)
3. Packing for High/Medium/Low Chrome Alloyed Cast Grinding Media Ball with High Quality ISO9001-2008
Container Bag: Dia20mm-Dia150mm 1000Kgs/Container Bag (GWt:1002Kgs)
Steel Drums: Dia20mm-Dia80mm 900Kgs/Drum (GW: 915Kgs)
Dia90mm-Dia150mm 850Kgs/Drum (GW: 865Kg)
- Q:Younger brother is to do casting valve, precision casting parts, the valve internal sand serious, but the appearance is very standard, this is why, for God answers, thank you!
- Valve sand core mold drying is not in place, excessive water content
- Q:ZGMn13 casting parts processing, with what knife head good?
- The ZGMn13 itself is not have processing, if only the processing point, sharpening, ordinary can, if the processing area is relatively large, ZGMn13 external impact load is bigger, its surface wear resistance is high; the two is with the gradual wear of surface hardening, the hardening layer is continuously formed new if you have suggestions, processing, plasma cutting or flame cutting try
- Q:What is the ejection angle of the die casting (Tan Gang)?
- Because after the wax, wax parts will have a slight contraction, which is good for demoulding. Many moulds don't do the ejection angle
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- Generally cast iron thick place, density is empty, thin place density a little more.
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- Roughness mainly depends on the surface roughness on the surface of the sand.
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Cast steel annealing or normalizing parts in strength and toughness is insufficient, can be used in quenching and tempering treatment. It is mainly used for gear, gear and other parts of the cast steel. The conditioning has two kinds: one kind is cast directly after quenching and tempering, with warm water (40---50 degrees) intermittent cooling, suitable for ZG270---500, ZG310----570 and other castings.
- Q:Can the casting part be phosphating with the phosphating solution of the pickling board?
- If it is Phosphating for painting, it is not necessary, because the surface of the casting is rough and can be firmly bonded with the paint film.
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- Buffing should be better, to see how your embryo, but a bit difficult
- Q:Cause of choking of casting parts
- The reason is not in the coated sand, see coating gas evolution, the best use of zircon powder coating (low gas evolution), there is a mold according to a vent needle, this depends on your way is flat or vertical pouring pouring pouring, if vertical pouring, venting pin on the die, and the big piece how could the plane, pouring water flat, a breath, a taboo ah!
- Q:How can the casting be free of trachoma?
- Measures for the prevention of trachoma in castings:1, sand compaction to high, paint two times;
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range