API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Dr says I have a leaking heart valve but not which valve.?
- There are four valves in the human heart (Mitral valve, tricuspid valve, aortic valve and pulmonary valve). If the heart valve is leaky, the doctor can hear heart murmurs through the stethoscope. Leaky valve may cause bacterial endocarditis, heart palpitations or even heart attack. Medications will be administered for prolonged period to control the heart disease complications. Echocardiography report will clearly state which heart valve is leaking.
- Q:Another EGR valve question?
- Take the car to a dealership (Ford, if you have a ford, etc.) This could save you being ripped off by a shade tree operation. Believe it or not, lol, there are some crooks out there!
- Q:Water pipe/ shut off valve hammering?
- First check for a kinked or twisted supply connector hose. You may also have a piece of rubber gasket/washer debris stuck in the valve body (seat washer) or in the fill valve itself (from the connector compression washer). Shut off the water supply at the angle stop and disconnect the supply hose from the fill valve nipple under the toilet tank. Get a bucket and put the end of the supply connector hose/tube into the bucket and open the supply valve again. If it still hammers when unrestricted like this, the obstruction is in the anglestop valve body. The water pressure may force it out, but if it doesn't, you'll have to shut off your main water supply to clean the stop or replace it. If it doesn't hammer when unrestricted, the problem is now in the new fill valve, and is probably a deteriorated piece of the compression washer in your old supply connector hose or tube that has been pushed into the fill valve. Since it's a Fluidmaster, you can disassemble the head of the valve and remove any visible obstruction or just replace the top part.
- Q:99 Eclipse Valve Cover?
- You can have it dipped in chrome and detailed for the lettering. It pricey but its the best way or you could try finding chrome spray paint that is good up to 500 degrees and do it yourself but it may not look as good.
- Q:Slow flowing kitchen faucet and problems with shut off valves?
- I have been starting to have the same problem with my Hot water-- however I had a new hot water tank installed 6 months ago-- when the issue started I contacted the Mfr and was informed that in my tank there are anti-siphon devices-- sometimes referred as thermal anti siphon valves-- at the cold water inlet and the hot water outlet of the tank and if the water connections were not made correctly these devices may prevent the water from leaving the tank as they may be sticking-- when I have low or no flow on my taps after 20-30 secs I will hear a banging in my pipes and then the water flows no problem--hope this helps---
- Q:what is overrun clutch solenoid valve ,is for my nissan maxima .My code scanner gave me this dtc definition?
- Description The overrun clutch solenoid valve is activated by the TCM in response to signals sent from the park/neutral position (PNP) switch, overdrive control switch, vehicle speed and throttle position Will then be controlled. TCM TERMINALS AND REFERENCE VALUE ON BOARD DIAGNOSIS LOGIC Diagnostic trouble code O/R CLTCH SOL/CIRC with CONSULT-II or P1760 without CONSULT-II is detected when TCM detects an improper voltage drop when it tries to operate the solenoid valve. POSSIBLE CAUSE Check the following items. Harness or connectors (The solenoid circuit is open or shorted.) Overrun clutch solenoid valve DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE (DTC) CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE CAUTION: Always drive vehicle at a safe speed. NOTE: If DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE has been previously conducted, always turn ignition switch OFF and wait at least 5 seconds before conducting the next test. TESTING CONDITION: Always drive vehicle on a level road to improve accuracy of test. After the repair, perform the following procedure to confirm the malfunction is eliminated. WITH CONSULT-II Turn ignition switch ON and select DATA MONITOR mode for `ENGINE with CONSULT-II. Start engine. Accelerate vehicle to a speed of more than 10 km/h (6 MPH) with D position (O/D ON). Release accelerator pedal completely with D position (O/D OFF). WITH GST Follow the procedure With CONSULT-II. WIRING DIAGRAM - AT - ORVCSV Diagnostic Procedure 1: CHECK VALVE RESISTANCE 2: CHECK VALVE OPERATION 3: CHECK POWER SOURCE CIRCUIT 4: CHECK DTC 5: CHECK TCM INSPECTION This isn't something you want to do in your driveway. Take it to a decent mechanic and they should have it knocked out in about an hour or less, if it's the same one I'm thinking of.
- Q:TORO Quick Link Automatic Sprinkler Valve (Jar Top) not working?
- Okay Sam, since your valve works in the manual mode then we can assume that there aren't any leaks downstream of the valve. You say that water seems to be flowing in the automatic mode but not coming out of the sprinkler. That is interesting, because if the water if flowing, then it has to go to the sprinklers just as it does when the valve is manually turned on. I have a feeling that if water is flowing through the valve in your automatic mode, then it is surely going to the sprinklers. But, if the valve is having a problem and isn't opening up all the way, then your sprinklers will not pop up and the water will just seep out from the heads, given enough time. This is likely the problem. And you say that the solenoid is getting voltage, however if the solenoid's seal is physically cracked, torn, or ruptured it could give you problems. If you have another similar valve that does work, try swapping solenoids. If the valve then works; replace the solenoid, but if the valve doesn't work then you may have to open up the valve and check for problems, such as a torn valve diaphragm. Below is a link to a file that shows how to open up and maintain a Toro jar top valve. One last thought, if the wiring to the valve is borderline bad, your solenoid may not be getting the appropriate needed voltage and current. Too small of wires, too long of a run, bad or wet connections to the solenoid, all are possible problems that could cause the solenoid not to work, or to weakly latch. I'm still thinking the first problem, but keep this in mind.
- Q:Natural Gas Vs Propane Valve?
- The difference is the size of the orifice. I've never changed it myself but I don't think it could be too difficult, however I've always had a professional do it for me. The reason for this is that propane and natural gas (methane) have very different Btu contents. Propane has a much higher Btu content and the orifice for propane is smaller. There is also a small difference in pressures of the supplied gas as pointed out below, but it is small. If you hook up propane while having the natural gas orfice installed, you may experience problems with incomplete combustion (soot) and the appliance getting hotter than design due to too many Btu's. LNG (Liquid Natural Gas) is a cryogenic form of methane. It is generally stored at -250 deg F. It is not used for domestic fuel.
- Q:What is the importance of engine valves?
- Valves are what allow the air into the cylinders and the exhaust gasses out. Cars used to only have two valves per cylinder... one to let air in and the other to let exhaust gas out, but lately cars come with more than two per cylinder. This allows the air to come in faster (with less restriction) and the exhaust gas to exit faster. Generally the number of valves isn't important, and I have no experience with Volkswagens, so I can't tell you if that's a good model to buy. Check with the Kelly Blue Book (or any similar reference book) to determine if the condition of the car and the number of miles on it are reasonable for the asking price.
- Q:Faulty EGR Valve on 88 Toyota?
- Hello, The EGR valve will not spray oil, It is an exhaust gas recirculation valve that does not have oil get to it!! Please add more info so we can better answer your question . Thanks for additional info. But I don't think you know what the EGR valve is. Engine oil should not be spraying from the EGR valve ! Maybe you are trying to describe another part? Also, You need to fix the wheel cylinder or caliper before you can bleed the brakes. Maybe you need a mechanic to assist you. Good luck !
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range