API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Can a teenager get a heart valve disease?
- If a teenager is not born with vavular disease, he/she can develop valve defect in one of the following ways: 1) Rhuematic Heart Disease, the commonest cause: Rheumatic heart disease is a complication of rheumatic fever and usually occurs after attacks of rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever causes rheumatic heart disease. Rheumatic fever results from an untreated strep throat. Rheumatic fever can damage the heart valves. Some of the most common symptoms of rheumatic heart disease are: breathlessness, fatigue, palpitations, chest pain, and fainting attacks. Treatment of rheumatic heart disease may include medication and surgery. Medication will aim to avoid overexertion. Surgery may be needed to replace the damaged valve(s). 2) Infecions, viral/bacterial, of heart can cause valve problems as complication. Other causes: # Systemic lupus erythmatosis (SLE). SLE and other immune diseases can affect the aortic and mitral valves. # Carcinoid syndrome. Tumors in the digestive tract that spread to the liver or lymph nodes can affect the tricuspid and pulmonary valves. # Metabolic disorders. Relatively uncommon diseases, such as Fabry disease and hyperlipidemia, can affect the heart valves. # Diet medicines. The use of fenfluramine and phentermine (fen-phen) has sometimes been linked to heart valve problems. These problems typically stabilize or improve after the medicine is stopped. # Radiation therapy. Radiation therapy to the chest area can cause heart valve disease. This therapy is used to treat cancer. Heart valve disease due to radiation therapy may not cause symptoms for as many as 20 years after the therapy ends.
- Q:Are valve cover gaskets easy to change?
- Take your time when changing the gaskets. You will more than likely have to disconnect things. Make sure if you remove something it is put back. If you have to remove the spark plug wires, number them. From front to back, the left side is 1-3-5-7 and the right side front to back 2-4-6-8. I mark my wires with a sharpie but they are red wires. I use to use wooden clothes pins and write the number on the clothes pins. If you get the wires mixed up you'll have to get the firing order to get them back to the right cylinder. Good luck, you will appreciate your vehicle more now that you know the work is done right.
- Q:Is my water valve broken?
- These valves aren't the best by any means, you can see that by looking at it. It's probably broken, always has been. You'll have to fine a third turn off somewhere, or turn the water off to the entire unit while the valve is changed. That's the only way your going to do it.
- Q:valve oil mass order?
- Refills? okorder.com they are horrible!
- Q:Where is the egr valve located in a 1999 Kia Pride?
- the EGR wont reason a hissing noise, if the EGR replaced into undesirable, there could be a soft stumble off the line, or tough idle. a hissin noise sounds like a vacuum leak someplace. open the hood while the vehicle is working and notice in case you may hear the place the hissing is coming from. it ought to be coming from a line someplace.
- Q:Toilet wall valve is not working properly?
- Check your fill valve (inside the tank) first. If it appears to be working properly, turn the water off outside the house, drain the tank, take the filler tube ( from the valve to the bottom of the tank on the outside) loose at the valve. Remove the valve and inspect for obstructions, such as calcium and or lime deposits. You may need to replace the valve as they will occasionally wash out over time. Reverse this process to put everything back together, and be sure to wrap the male threads on the supply line (pipe sticking out of the wall) with teflon tape.
- Q:weird trumpet valves?
- I think the reason why your valves are sticking is because they are building up sludge from being oiled too much, and yes, that does happen frequently. Remove the valves carefully, wipe them off thoroughly with a clean cloth, replace them correctly, and lightly oil them. Then try pushing the valves a bit before playing.
- Q:Head gasket and Valve cover gasket the same?
- Depending on the material..If it is cork..you should change it every time..if it is neopreme..it can be reused...but what I don't understand is why do them seperatly..you have to take the valve cover off to replace the head gasket.
- Q:hi i just found out last week i have a micro valve and have willam sydrome i need more info about the valve?
- I have a mitral valve prolapse. Don't know if this is what you meant or not, but it can lie dormant for a long time. I thought I was hvaing a heart attack!!
- Q:Function of reed valves?
- Reed Valves
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range