API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:What is the difference between a Hot water and Steam radiator valve?
- Seems to me that a steam valve would need to hold a lot more pressure than a hot water valve. Steam is a high pressure gas and water is a liquid irregardless how hot it is (below boiling point) I am not a qualified plumber or boiler tech but personally I wouldn't use a steam valve for water or vise versa.
- Q:vw aircooled valve seat?
- If he is confused walk away. No, not really. The head comes off and maybe the head is still good but the valves and valve guides are replaced. While the head is off you have 2 individual pots(the cylinder) same like a single cylinder motorcycle. That is one with one piston. You got 4 pots with 4 pistons. - - - Doing a complete engine rebuild using a kit is cheaper than doing each one individually x's 4. as if one has popped off, the others are near that point. I am guessing #3 cylinder exhaust valve popped off. Or see where you can get some rebuilt heads( or new ones) but chances are you need pots because you are a smoker. Maybe if you ask around to various machine shops, to see if they have a rebuilt VW engine kicking about. Sometimes they do. Might be cheaper than a kit..
- Q:Solenoid Valve Control?
- See okorder.com/
- Q:how can multi valve prolapse affect me? (13 year old female)?
- Do you mean Mitral valve prolapse? The mitral valve helps blood on the left side of the heart flow in one direction. It closes to keep blood from moving backwards when the heart beats (contracts). Mitral valve prolapse is the term used when the valve does not close properly. It can be caused by many different things. Most people have no symptoms, but some people have chest pain, a rapid pulse, awareness of heartbeats, migraine headaches, fatigue, and dizziness. In a small number of cases, the prolapse can cause blood to leak backwards. This is called mitral regurgitation. Mitral valves that are structurally abnormal can raise the risk for bacterial infection. Some forms of mitral valve prolapse seem to be passed down through families (inherited). Mitral valve prolapse has been associated with other genetic disorders.
- Q:Water leaking from stop valve?
- You can turn the water off outside where it comes into the house. There should be a shut-off valve there. That will stop your valve from leaking until you get everything hooked back up. You can also turn it off at the meter if you want. There's a shut-off inside there too.
- Q:Blow off valve or cold air intake?
- You aren't getting a lot of power out of a BOV. I don't mean to sound obvious or degrading if you know this but a BOV makes the pissssssss sound you hear when you wined out the turbo. It might help the turbo release some pressure and get some more power that way but besides that not much. You will spend about $250 on a blow-off value and unless you install it it's gonna cost you about $80 per hour to have someone else do it. It is about a 1 and 1/2 hour project so your looking at $370. An air intake on the other hand is what I suggest. To get a brand name it will cost about $250 but you can install that yourself in about 45 mins after figuring out that you have been reading the directions upside down for the last hour. Just kidding... It's a really easy install and it can add anywhere from 10-15hp. By the way, if you don't have a turbo Jetta there is no point to buying a blow off value because it won't do anything. Now that I think about it if you do have a turbo jetta get a DV (Diverter Valve). The nice thing about a diverter valve is that it will prevent you from losing boost which is what gives you most of your power from the turbo.
- Q:Adjust valves on 96 Blazer?
- first you need the specs on it. then get a feeler guage to adjust the correct clearance from the rocker arm to the valve stem. then tighten the jam nut to torque. a service manual will give you the right info you need and sequence of adjustment
- Q:Hot water running only in Shower with Single-knob valve?
- Moen, as well as many other brands have a feature that is cald a pressure balancer, or scald guard. Long story short, its so you don't burn yourself or freeze when some one flushes a toilet or the washing machine kicks in. You need to change it. Take off the handle, this may require and allen wrench to go in the bottom part of the handle, and then remove the front cover plate. Then take off the screw in the center of the valve. Remove the tube on the valve.( This should be a tube with a square notch at the top)Then remove the clip holding the cartridge. It has enough sticking out the top for you to grab it and pull it up. (Make sure your water is off) Then pull the cartridge out. Got a good grip and PULL. It doesn't always come out easy. Then replace it with a new one, and put it back together. Tada!!! Now Moen offers a lifetime warranty of parts, so it shouldn't cost you more then elbow grease. Find a local plumbing supply warehouse and they will give you a new cartridge for free, although they may require you to bring the old one first. Home depot or Lowes will not they will charge you 35-45 bucks. Hope this helps. Good Luck!!!!!
- Q:which valves on the mc are the outlet valves?
- All hot water heaters have what they call Anode Rods For more than 60 years, it has been used as a key part of the rust protection of a tank. The rods are made of magnesium or aluminum that's formed around a steel core wire and is screwed into the top of the tank. A lot of the times they are on the hot water outlet. You should have a dielectric union separating the galvanized pipe on the top of the water heater from the copper pipe for your house supply. You should be able to remove the anode rod from the tank and get a replacement from your local plumbing supply store. Most likely the sediment/ hard water deposits have deteriorated the rod and have caused corrosive deposits to clog your lines.
- Q:EGR valve?
- You can only take the EGR valve off the car IF you cover the intake and exhaust ports properly. The effects will be: Excessive NOx production. Increased tendency for detonation. A much shorter engine life expectancy. I just don't understand why play with this unless you run unlimited fuel (and don't mind rebuilding your engine after every race)? EGR valves are designed not to hamper with performance, only to reduce emissions of NOx and protect (in a way) your engine.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range