API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Kitchen valve stem seems to be stripped?
- Unfortunately most valves used today are made of plastic that only look like metal on the outside. Sounds to me like you and I live in the same house. I have to replace four different shut off valves because they are stripped. I am working on the kitchen one right now. Stripped Valve with no cold water and very little pressure in the other valve. If you ever have one replaced by a plumber, insist on all metal valves. I will physically inspect them from now on before they replace them. Once stripped nothing you can do but put a new one on.
- Q:What are 'Valves' in a car engine? (V6 24 Valve)?
- Like a bath plug with a stem attached or an ice cream cornet with a straight cone, and these go up and down in the head to let petrol in and exhaust fumes out. They're driven by a cam which has lobes on it which sit on top of the valves on the end of the stem as the cam goes round and round the valves open and close at the specific time to open and close the valves. Got it now? Ask at your local library for books on internal combustion engines then all will be revealed in text and pictorially. You could also go down to your local car or motorcycle breakers and buy or look at a cylinder head, which as engineer goes is a very simple system.
- Q:Valve/pipe leaking from toilet?
- It's called a shut off valve, costs 6-7 dollars depending where you buy it. You will have to match the size of the valve to the size and type of the pipe coming out of the wall, could be copper or threaded steel pipe. Also replace the line from the valve to the toilet, this will have to be matched to the valve as well. Not a hard job but matching up all these things can be tricky if you don't know what you are looking at. Might be easier to get a handyman or plumber. If you do try it yourself do not forget to turn off the water - might have to turn the whole house off.
- Q:can a leaky valve covergasket or old pcv valve cause oil to burn from the exhaust?
- a leaking valve cover could only cause oil to burn when it drip,s onto the exhaust manifold that would be mainly under your hood...a plugged or bad P.C.V valve could cause crankcase pressure to build could cause minor oil consumption....if your sure your piston ring,s are in good condition then the valve seal,s would be the next suspect...change your positive crankcase ventilation valve first.....it would help to know more detail...like...does it burn more at start up or hard acceleration...that would indicate valve seal,s or guide,s....another thing would be just how much oil does it consume per mile....more detail will insure a more accurate answer...good luck!
- Q:Water pipe/ shut off valve hammering?
- Air in lines. Leave valve on and push float down manually til it runs smooth.
- Q:Biology help!! What is Atrial valves?
- The aortic valve is one of the valves of the heart. It is normally tricuspid (with three leaflets), although in 1% of the population it is found to be congenitally bicuspid (two leaflets). It lies between the left ventricle and the aorta.Check the link below for more information!
- Q:Leak around the power valve?
- The kx125 actually has 3 valves in the exhaust, a main, a left-hand one and a right-hand one. Each is fitted with o-rings which require disassembly in order to be reached. This would also be a good time to clean the power valves since they tend to become encrusted with carbon deposits which interfere with their normal operation.
- Q:What is the function of valves between atrium and ventricle?
- the atrioventricular valves (AV valves) separates the atria from the ventricles. the AV valves perform a very important function in the heart by maintaining the blood flow in one direction. they are subjected to tremendous strain during every heart beat, and are uniquely designed to withstand this strain through a person’s lifetime. the right AV valves is called the tricuspid valve. the left AV valve is called the mitral valve. the opening and closing of the AV valves is dependent on pressure differences between the atria and ventricles. when the ventricles relax, atrial pressure exceeds ventricular pressure, the AV valves are pushed open and blood flows into the ventricles. however, when the ventricles contract, ventricular pressure exceeds atrial pressure causing the AV valves to snap shut. :)
- Q:civic power boost valve?
- While I'm not familiar with the power boost valve specifically, it looks similar to a rising rate fuel regulator which is used more for forced induction applications like turbocharging and supercharging. If you were to install this on a relatively stock car you would risk running an extremely rich mixture that the stock ecu would be unable to compensate for which in turn could cause damage to your engine. The stock fuel regulator that currently sits in your car is more then sufficient enough to keep up with simple bolt on parts and shouldn't need replacement unless you are planning on doing true engine work or forced induction. As far as comparing different companies' spark plugs and wires it would really be a matter of splitting hairs.
- Q:Aortic valve question?
- Sclerosis means hardening. Aortic sclerosis, a degenerative aortic valve disease with thickening of aortic valve structures by fibrosis and calcification initially without causing significant obstruction, is the most common cause of AS in elderly patients. Over years, aortic sclerosis progresses to stenosis in as many as 15% of patients. Aortic sclerosis resembles atherosclerosis, with deposition of lipoproteins, active inflammation, and calcification of the valves; risk factors are similar. Aortic stenosis is the narrowing or obstruction of the heart's aortic valve, which prevents it from opening properly and blocks the flow of blood from the left lower chamber of the heart to the aorta. The aorta is the main artery leaving the heart. Aortic insufficiency is a heart valve disease in which the aortic valve weakens or balloons, preventing the valve from closing tightly. This leads to backward flow of blood from the aorta (the largest blood vessel) into the left ventricle (the left lower chamber of the heart). Causes of increased afterload that can cause LVH include aortic stenosis, aortic insufficiency, and hypertension. Primary disease of the muscle of the heart that cause LVH are known as hypertrophic cardiomyopathies, which can lead into heart failure.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range