The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:what does a vacuum switching valve do?
- This valve probably is the EGR control valve - the computer monitors the EGR flow and controls the EGR valve opening by switching vacuum to it for opening or bleeding vacuum off for closing. If this valve fails to completely close the EGR valve at idle, the problem will mirror your symptoms
- Q:Can I use a blow off valve with a nonturbo car?
- yes but it wont sound as crisp but it will have that same ingredient
- Q:Shielded core solenoid valves?
- In practice, engineers do not use solenoid valves directly on chemical or process lines. They are bound to leak and cause danger particularly in your case of 98% sulphuric acid. Use a mechanical valve actuated by a motor (since cost is no issue to you) If an air supply is available, then you can use pneumatic diaphragm valve operated by a solenoid valve. Motorised valve has slower fixed open close time VS faster adjustable open close time for air operated valves.
- Q:fill valve is squirting water?
- Find out the source of the squirting water, you may still salvage the valve by just deflecting the water with an ordinary material like a plastic bottle cutaway assuming your level control valve is in perfect condition. Or to be safe just buy a new valve.
- Q:What are Atrial valves?
- By atrial valve, I assume it meant the atrioventricular valves. Basically, in the heart, the blood flows from right atrium, right ventricle, left atrium, left ventricle. The atrioventricular valves are the tricuspid and bicuspid valves. They make sure the blood flows from the right atrium - right ventricle and left atrium - left ventricle respectively and prevents blood from flowing the wrong way in those chambers.
- Q:What is anti-surge valves testing?
- I would think your spreadsheet is charting every move that the anti-surge valve makes - for example if it opens slightly, it takes a reading, if it closes, then another reading etc. Like the other guy says, it's there to basically protect the machine from surging, and no-flow. You should be able to decipher specific actions from those readings - Recycle Trip or Safety On for example. Recycle Trip is when the software sees the machine approaching the surge line and opens 10% (for example 10%), so you should be able to analyse whether you've had any of these events. As far as I know that's the only reason you would study that data - to compare the action of the anti-surge valve, with the process conditions at the time.
- Q:Motorcycle Valve Seal (When to replace?)?
- A leak down test won't tell you anything about the valve stem seal. It will about the actual valve face sealing in the valve seat, but the valve is closed when performing a leak down test. The best way to diagnose worn valve stem seals is if you get a lot of oil smoke onstart up, but it goes away in a few minutes. A real giveaway on bikes is after the bike has set on the side stand overnight and when you fire it up, you get more oil smoke out of the left side muffler than on the right side muffler. That's because the oil in the valve area runs to the left side when parked on the side stand.
- Q:What is a flow valve?
- Hi, Yeah. The site I found (source) has some pretty good information. Find the model number on the refrigerator and call repair services. You may need to replace a part. If there is no water flow, maybe something is clogging the line and it can be cleaned. With today's economy prices are difficult to predict. PJ
- Q:whats a leaking aortic valve?
- The valves of your heart valve are not closing properly. Very common thing. May or may not require surgery. May or may not be related to you having a fast heart beat. Ask your dr to tell you what the racing heart was about. They would have a record if it was significant. Or your doctor may want you to wear a monitor for 1-2 days to help to catch this so it can be identified.
- Q:Does valve oil and/or slide grease expire?
- As the others have pointed out, no, it doesn't expire, but I never use old grease myself. You get lots of spit transfer from whatever you're lubing up to the grease/oil and the bacteria from said spit has just been.. sitting there. Growing. And possibly multiplying. Sorry. I'm a germaphobe. That's just yucky to me.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range