The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:i'm being charged $300 to replace a 75gallon water heater valve, is that too much?
- Well the issue here they have to drive over, drain the tank, change the valve. The way I see it you at an easy 250.00. So 300 is not out of line. And if the water heater is over 10 years old, I would strongly consider replacing it vs the repair. That heater is expensive I would inquire about if that part is under warranty. But that price I hate to say is somewhat in line.
- Q:EGR Valve Position Sensor?
- Typically when those sensors start to go bad, the EGR valve doesn't modulate properly between open and closed. When that happens you usually notice a sort of fluttering in the power delivery, often when cruising at a set speed but sometimes also when accelerating as a result of the wrong amount of exhaust gas being recycled back into the engine. You sometimes will notice a loss of power when accelerating as well. If the EGR valve is opening more than necessary it will be allowing more exhaust gas back into the engine than is beneficial....and that will reduce the amount of power the engine produces. If the EGR valve is staying closed more than necessary, you might not notice as many driveability issues but you'll probably notice your average fuel mileage decreasing a little and/or a check-engine light being triggered and/or a failure of an emissions test (even if the check engine light hasn't tripped) if you live somewhere that emissions checks are required.
- Q:Trombone Thayer valve?
- open wrap is a design for less backpressure through the valve,....the thayer valve reduces that backpressure even more. go play different pro horns side by side, vary the brand/valve combinations and see what plays the most free (especially in the low to pedal range).personally i play an old bach 42k and i love it.
- Q:Sprinkler valves make loud "squeak" noise?
- As the valve shuts down, the diaphragm will vibrate as the pressure changes from one side to the other, then it will Thump as it seals. This is normal. However, to isolate the squeak, you may check to see if there is a 1(backflow preventer installed, 2) (if built into the valves) the variable pressure screw on the top of the valve is set correctly. The variable pressure screw usually has a cross top handle (older ones had a dial) and should be set so that on a high pressure line, it shuts down fairly quickly. If this is open all of the way, it can cause the diaphragm to squeal by slowing the internal pressure change to shut it down.
- Q:exhaust valves material & dimensinons?
- Most valves are made of forged steel. The dimensions depend on what car. You can get a factory manual for any car. Call a motor shop to order them. Don't try to make them yourself.
- Q:What is a Deluge Valve? (Fire Suppression)?
- An alarm valve is a check valve with a method of getting pressure or slight flow from an auxiliary port. The alarm valve opens when pressure on the system side is low enough for supply pressure to open it. then some water goes out the alarm port to a pressure switch or water motor gong. A deluge valve is a normally closed valve, opened by a stimulus from other than pressure on the system side. Typically the stimulus comes from a heat detector for electrically operated systems, or loss of pressure in a pilot line. The pilot line is provided with air or water pressure, and has fusible plugs or sprinklers for detection, mounted in appropriate locations. If the pilot line loses pressure, the deluge valve opens automatically. Manual operating features are always included. Rarely, one finds deluge systems that are manually operated only. The alarm trim can be identical for alarm and deluge valves. If you are charged with designing a system in accordance with NFPA 13, a fire department (siamese) connection is required. Exceptions are: 1. Fire suppression forces (if any) do not have the facilities for providing water to the fire department connection. 2. The authority having jurisdiction waives the requirement. Of course you would want the owner to agree also.
- Q:honda odyssey Idle air control valve?
- iac valve common to fail on odysee also has problem with the wires to the power steering pressure switch pulling out of the connector causing idle to fluctuate lightly pull on wires to check for bad connection switch is in the power steering pressure line pass. side of car on back side of engine
- Q:What Does It Mean To Need A Valve Job On A Car?
- if you dont want to spend a lot on repairs,buy an american made car. parts for forien made cars are high high high. ithey cost more to work on and maintain.un less the car in aone condition. not worth it.
- Q:Installed a iac valve?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:is it possible to *** valves to a car?
- The number of valves used in an engine depends upon the design of the cylinder head. It may be possible to do a head swap of a 16v head onto a engine block that previously had an 8v head on it. - assuming that the blocks are of the same design. A piston change may also be required as well to make it work properly. All of this is big money , and would be cheaper to buy a complete 16v engine and transplant that as a complete unit , or trade the car and go buy a 16v Punto to begin with.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range