The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:what does a Pneumatic valve do in a process?
- pneumatic valves use pressurized gas (Air, nitrogen) to operate.A simple example if you are monitoring the level of a vessel in a process the indicator for level (LI) tells you remotely what the level is. If you need to keep the level stable the level indicating controller (LIC) sends a signal to the regulator on the Pneumatic Valve which provides air to open or close the valve depending on what the vessel level set point is. the FIC (flow indicating controller) PIC (pressure) TIC (tempurature) are all instrumentation used to compare a set point parameter against a measured process variable and send a signal to control the valve to maintain the set point
- Q:i'm being charged $300 to replace a 75gallon water heater valve, is that too much?
- Well the issue here they have to drive over, drain the tank, change the valve. The way I see it you at an easy 250.00. So 300 is not out of line. And if the water heater is over 10 years old, I would strongly consider replacing it vs the repair. That heater is expensive I would inquire about if that part is under warranty. But that price I hate to say is somewhat in line.
- Q:how pressure safety/relief valve works? explain with animation?
- A pressure regulator is simply a device designed to maintain a certain pressure on a system or piece of equipment. A safety relief valve is a device designed to prevent the over pressure of a system or piece of equipment. The intent is to prevent a failure, rupture or explosion. The basis for the design of a pressure regulator is governed by good engineering practice while a safety relief valve in most cases is also governed by specific codes, regulations and laws. In the United States local boiler and pressure vessel regulations are the most common governing agency along with the ASME/ANSI Codes.
- Q:Can vacuum leak come from valve cover ?
- Valves and the cam or rocker arm assemblies on top of the cylinder heads are lubricated by engine oil that is pumped or splashes up from the crankcase. Valve covers just contain the oil and keep dirt out of the engine. Vacuum comes from the intake manifold, and is routed to various locations through small flexible rubber hoses. A vacuum leak is probably from one of those small rubber hoses that has cracked or come loose.
- Q:replacing pressure reducing valve?
- The cost you quoted seems a bit high to me. Mine didn't cost anywhere near that amount in East Texas. A pressure reducing valve acts like a check valve when there is no flow. That is it closes as the pressure rises when you are not using any water. In this condition, the hot water heater can raise the pressure even higher since there is no place for the expanding water to go. That is the reason for the expansion tank. Without the expansion tank the pressure relief valve on the hot water heater can relieve unnecessarily or weep a bit.
- Q:Engine valve leaking?
- No, the valve cover can't cause that. You're check engine light is probably disabled by the same *** that cut your catalytic convertor off. Thanks for cutting off your cat a polluting so you can drive your stupid truck around. Screw everyone as long as you can go squirrel hunting or whatever you do in that truck. It's hard to say what's wrong with it because you have negated the computers ability to control the fuel flow properly. It could be the mass airflow sensor or maybe a stuck fuel injector. Even with the computer whacked, a real mechanic should be able to figure it out pretty quickly if he has the proper diagnostic equipment. You may want to just change the O2 sensor anyway as it probably hasn't been changed for quite a while.
- Q:Will a valve adjustment fix the leak of a bad valve stem seals?
- Don't okorder.com
- Q:99 Pontiac EGR valve.................?
- Make sure you have the radio unlock code before disconnecting the battery or you'll have to get it for the radio to work again if it locks up from disconnecting the battery. Most times, you can just pull the ECM fuse instead of disconnecting the battery. Or take it to Autozone and they can reset it for you. Call first to find out.
- Q:briggs and stranton 14.5 engine and how to adjust the valves?
- Roll the engine over until the valve is completely closed. You can do this by watching the valve close, then turn the engine over until it just strats to raise. Now turn it back half way. Now losen the rocker arm and place a .003mm to .005mm filler gage between the push rod and the rocker. Tighten the rocker arm nut down so that the filler gage pulls out with a light drag. Do this with the other rocker and you are good to go.
- Q:Any way to fix a leaky CPVC valve?
- Turn off the main water to your house. Turn that valve to open. Then tighen the nut on it (slightly), see if the valve will close , if yes; then tighten it a little more, then see if the valve will close. If yes - that should do it. If the nut is so tight that the valve will not close, then loosen the nut just a tad. That should do it, ......... now, turn the valve off. Turn back on the main water to your house -- and see if that works.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range