GBF series fluorine plastic lining pipeline pump
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 100 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.GBF series fluorine plastic lining pipeline pump descriptions
GBF series fluorine plastic lining pipeline pump is made by fluorine plastic hot melt molding process, with particularly strong corrosion resistance of the new pipeline centrifugal pump. This pump impeller and motor straight via stent, choose bellows outer container type mechanical seal, shaft seal is stable and reliable, intuitive easy to adjust, hydraulic performance is superior, the suction uniform, over-current components using fluorine plastic materials(PEP, PFA ) manufacturing, decay resistance performance excellence.
Corrosion resistance, heat resistance, not aging, smooth operation, low noise, high efficiency, easy maintenance, long life and other advantages, widely used in acid and alkali, oil, chemical industry, electrolysis, electroplating, pickling, aluminum foil, rare earth, medicine, dyes, pesticides, flue gas desulfurization and dust removal, food, pharmaceutical and synthetic fiber industries.
Applicable temperature: 60℃~+150℃
2. Model sense
-50：Nominal diameter of inlet and outlet (mm)
-GBF:Fiourine plastic lining pipeline pump
-30：Pump head (m)
3. Design features
- The pump flow components application fluorine plastic hot melt moulding process combined into a whole, high mechanical strength;
- Has excellent corrosion resistance performance, transmission of all kinds of corrosive medium, such as acid, alkali, oxidant and organic solvent without damage;
-The pump is vertical structure, inlet and outlet diameter are the same, and is located in the center of a unified online, easy installation, use of a small area, the motor add a rainproof cover can be used outdoors;
- The impeller and motor direct dive, short axial dimensions, compact structure, smooth operation, high transmission efficiency, low noise and vibration;
- Shaft seal installed PTFE corrugated pipe mechanical seal, sealed and reliable, intuitive, and according to the characteristics of the media to provide a variety of materials friction pair selection, and has a wide application range;
- The use of the maintenance is convenient, only need to remove the pump body and the connecting frame fastening nut can be disassembled the rest, no need to remove the dynamic pipeline.
4. Technical parameters
5. Install size / Flange size
- Q:Is the sewage pump the same as the mud pump?
- No. the main functions are different:1, pump two main performance parameters is the displacement and pressure, displacement from a number of liters per minute, with the diameter and the drilling fluid requirements from the hole on the back end of the speed, the larger aperture, the greater the displacement
- Q:What is the distance between the pump and the wall?
- What do you mean by that? If your pump is parallel to the wall! Then, the wall of the pump near the wall is usually 500mm. This is an empirical data, considering the import pipe length, pump maintenance and motor heat dissipation and other aspects of the situation to determine. Dozens of pumps installed in our company are placed in this size! Hope to be of help to you.
- Q:Why is the sewage pump device coupler?
- Advantages of installation and arrangement of sewage pump coupling:1. automatic coupling device, easy installation and maintenance. In the absence of automatic coupling device under the condition of fixed installation, such as pump fault maintenance personnel need to unscrew the screw pump lifting water, repair, or other small pump to pump the water down perfect maintenance, if the water is dirty, it would be difficult for people to go to the next, then the overhaul had great difficulty.
- Q:Because the water pressure of the booster pump is not enough, it can not work automatically. It can only be operated by hand. It is inconvenient to use.
- The worst case is that the pump is not automatic when it leaves the factory, and no one can say whose product is 100%.But there may be automatic control of this piece, not debugging (this depends on the specific product manual or manufacturer)
- Q:What are the important parameters of the pump?
- The head is the unit weight of liquid pump pumping from the inlet of the pump (pump inlet flange) to the outlet of the pump (pump outlet flange) energy value. Effective energy is a Newtonian liquid through the pump unit is obtained. The N m/N=m, the height of liquid column pumping liquid used, referred to as meters.Speed nThe speed is the number of revolutions per unit time of the pump shaft. It is indicated by the symbol n. The unit is r/min.Cavitation allowance NPSHCavitation margin, also called net positive suction head, is the main parameter to indicate the cavitation performance. The cavitation margin has been expressed by delta H at homePower and efficiencyThe power of water pump usually refers to the input power, that is, the power transferred by the prime mover to the pump shaft, so it is also called shaft power. It is expressed by P;The effective power of the pump, also known as the output power, is expressed in Pe. It is the effective energy obtained by pumping the liquid out of the pump in unit time
- Q:What does electromechanical vector pump mean?
- Scope of application is;Residents living water: such as high-rise buildings, residential areas, villas and so onPublic places such as hospitals, schools, gymnasiums, golf courses, airports, etc
- Q:Water pump spoon pipe for power plantWhich hero can tell me what is the water pump spoon tube ah? And its role
- The spoon pipe is not a feed pump, but also is an adjusting oil inlet device of a hydraulic coupler matched with a feed pump
- Q:What's the difference between a centrifugal pump and a centrifugal pump? What are they used for?
- Centrifuges are generally used to classify liquids of different densities in liquids.
- Q:What's the pump? Where can I use it?
- Working principleIt transfers mechanical energy or other external energy of the prime mover to the liquid, increasing the energy of the liquid. Before the pump starts, the pump shell is filled with the liquid to be transported; after starting, the impeller is driven by the shaft to rotate at high speed, and the liquid between the blades must also rotate. Under the influence of centrifugal force, the liquid is thrown from the center of the impeller to the outer edge and obtains energy, and leaves the outer edge of the impeller at high speed to enter the volute pump shell. In the spiral case, the liquid slows down due to the gradual enlargement of the flow passage, and the part of kinetic energy is converted to static pressure, and finally flows into the exhaust pipe at higher pressure and is sent to the required place. When the liquid flows from the center of the impeller to the outer edge, a vacuum is formed at the center of the impeller. As the pressure at the upper level of the tank is greater than the pressure at the pump inlet, the liquid is continuously pressed into the impeller. Visible, as long as the impeller continues to rotate, the liquid will continue to be inhaled and discharged.
- Q:Filter backwash pump for what use, what is the principle of work ah?
- But the reverse cleaning can not completely regenerate the filter medium, or there will be some impurities remain, when the regeneration of residual impurities (pressure drop) to set the value, you need to replace the filter (filter media).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like