API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:how to protect a foot valve?
- most foot valves i have bought come with a strainer attached perhaps you should look for that type. if your valve has a strainer you may consider making a further coarse strainer out of a ball of chicken wire and place this over the foot valve assembly(thats what i do for the cold water supply to my house) don't compress the chicken wire very small as it will block up i tie the wire filter on with galvanized wire then i can easily replace it if necessary ps i tried stainless steel pot scourers but they were to fine and blocked easily
- Q:Prognosis of my bicuspid aortic valve?
- Most patients with bicuspid aortic valve whose valve becomes dysfunctional will need careful follow-up and potentially valve replacement at some point in life. Regular EchoCG and MRI may be performed. BP reading (1) 160/85 mmHg. Stage 2 hypertension (Isolated systolic hypertension) (moderate). If the systolic blood pressure is elevated (140) with a normal (90) diastolic blood pressure (DBP), it is called isolated systolic hypertension. Pulse pressure is 160--85 = 75 mmHg. Optimum pulse pressure is 40 mmHg. A higher pulse pressure may mean your heart's valves are leaky (valve regurgitation). BP reading (2) 138/75 mmHg. (Prehypertension) Pulse pressure is 138--75 = 63 mmHg. Pulse pressure 40 mmHg is abnormal. BP reading (3) 157/85 (Stage 1 hypertension) (mild) Pulse pressure is 157--85 = 72 mmHg. Cardiovascular mortality risk doubles for every 20 mmHg of systolic BP or 10 mmHg of diastolic BP over and above the normal blood pressure of 120/80 mmHg.
- Q:trumpet valve placement?
- Put the correct valve in the valve case. (There is usually a notch that guides the placement, but it is not always accurate enough.) Blow gently into the trumpet, (you don't need to play, just blow as you do to clear the spit valves). If you feel a resistance, rotate the valve until the resistance is gone. When there is no resistance with the valve up, depress the valve and blow again. There should be no resistance there either. Repeat with each valve.
- Q:Using a valve spring compressor?
- the scoop thing goes on the retainer or (the part that holds the spring in place) first there should be an adjustment on top of the tool where the fork is...put the compressor on the retainer..and adjust the screws until it fits tight on the retainer....then will have to adjust the bottom of the compressor where the handle is so that when you close the handle it pushes down the spring far enough to get the two keepers (two little half moon clips that hold the valve into the retainer....but first before you do anything...u must wear safety glasses if a keeper shoots out of there it may hit u in the face......after you put your glasses on and before you use the compressor take a hammer and hit the top of the retainer that u want to remove...DO NOT HIT THE TOP OF THE VALVE...it will damage the valve and you may end up needing a new one...hitting the retainer loosens the keepers so it will be easy to remove them....when you collapse the handle you can see the keepers in the retainer ..it may be help full to pull them out with a magnet..then slowly release the compassion with the handle and your done....this is hard to do at first and will require some practice to get good at it...be careful u can get hurt using this tool...i have been doing this for 30+ years so i have first hand exp. on both areas good luck
- Q:replacing pressure reducing valve?
- The cost you quoted seems a bit high to me. Mine didn't cost anywhere near that amount in East Texas. A pressure reducing valve acts like a check valve when there is no flow. That is it closes as the pressure rises when you are not using any water. In this condition, the hot water heater can raise the pressure even higher since there is no place for the expanding water to go. That is the reason for the expansion tank. Without the expansion tank the pressure relief valve on the hot water heater can relieve unnecessarily or weep a bit.
- Q:Is a EGR valve needed on a Pontiac Bonneville 3.8 liter?
- If you live in a County that requires emission tests, most likely your car will not pass the inspection. I would have it change it is good for the environment as well as making your car more efficient.
- Q:What would be the effect on valve opening if the clearance was set too large or too small?
- Too Much Valve Clearance
- Q:What is the importance of engine valves?
- Valves are what allow the air into the cylinders and the exhaust gasses out. Cars used to only have two valves per cylinder... one to let air in and the other to let exhaust gas out, but lately cars come with more than two per cylinder. This allows the air to come in faster (with less restriction) and the exhaust gas to exit faster. Generally the number of valves isn't important, and I have no experience with Volkswagens, so I can't tell you if that's a good model to buy. Check with the Kelly Blue Book (or any similar reference book) to determine if the condition of the car and the number of miles on it are reasonable for the asking price.
- Q:Is my Gas Valve faulty ?
- I was wondering why the flue is clogged? I've never had to clean mine. Well anyway, I use a shop vac to vacuum out any dust or rust that accumulates on the gas valve on the rare occasions it failed to work,and that fixed it every time.
- Q:Warped valves on my car? ?
- takin the head off isnt the only way to tell if their warped.if ur engine doesnt have good compression on each cylinder then u kno its bent.or a broke rocker arm isnt openin the valve.the heads may need machining after a bent valve. but i think they can also warp not jus bend by bein hit or burnt.warped by pullin cold air where it dont belong
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range