API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:What is the purpose of those new valves on bikes that are longer and skinnier and that you?
- There are schrader valves which are bigger diameter and are used also for automotive tires. They have a spring-loaded center pin that gets pushed down and opened when a inflating head is used. The spring is what keeps the air in the tube. The presta valve is the skinnier one. It does not rely on a spring to keep the valve close. The air pressure inside the tube keeps the valve closed. Generally, less expensive bikes use schraders while better bikes use prestas. All decent pumps have pump heads that accomodate both types. Either it is done by manually reversing the inside of the head assembly to change between presta and schrader or the head automatically adjusts or you use the appropriate one when the head has holes for both.
- Q:What great blood vessels of the heart have semilunar valves?
- Semilunar okorder.com/
- Q:In a car, whats a valve/cylinder?
- There are intake valves and exhaust valves. On the intake side, the intake valve opens which lets the fuel/air mixture into the combusion chamber. At some point (measured in degrees of crank rotation) the intake valve closes, the air/fuel mixture is compressed and ignited by the spark plug. Then the spent mixture exits the cylinder when the exhaust valve opens. Valve configuration varies somewhat, but regardless of how many valves there are there will always be at least one intake and one exhaust valve. Some cylinder heads have 2 intake and 2 exhaust valves which is what is described as the 4-valve per cylinder setup. Regarding Car Cylinders, the answerer says Cylinders in a car engine are pretty much like rowers in a boat. But they are not. Rowers always row in synch with each other. Cylinders are made to be out-of-sync for smoother operation. The more cylinders you have, the smoother the engine runs. Compare a 1-cylinder minibike with a 4-cylinder motorcycle (both air-cooled), or a 4-cylinder to an eight... big difference in smoothness.
- Q:Do superchargers make the same sound as a turbo with a blow off valve?
- Supercharger Blow Off Valve
- Q:Trumpet valves keep sticking!?
- have you tried washing it out? ive played instruments i was going to suggest valve oil first but if that didnt work theres a good chance it needs cleaned inside and out and then oiled.
- Q:an people with bicuspid aortic valve live long?
- The mitral valve between the left atrium and left ventricle only has two cusps and it works fine. Since the valve going into the left ventricle has two valves, it stands to reason that a similar valve going out of the left ventricle would function similarly if it was the same size and shape. The number of cusps is not entirely related to how well the valve functions. In your case, the opening of the aortic valve is slightly smaller than normal, but clearly capable of passing an adequate amount of blood. The stenosis alone may be the only problem caused by the valve. The stenosis you have likely creates some back pressure when the left ventricle contracts. The heart compensates partly for the back pressure but this prolonged compensation wears on the heart valve a little more than normal. So, you end up with a heart that more or less functions normally but the back pressure and compensation cause the heart valve to wear out faster than normal. Its a gradual effect. The type of damage done from this circumstance is not something that changes rapidly. Evaluating the condition every three years is still probably a very cautious approach and its not certain that the stenosis will ever become a significant problem even if you live well beyond 70 years.
- Q:What are the reasons a Schrader valve might need replaced?
- After replacing all these parts it should have corrected any restriction. If it was vacuumed out there should be negative pressure in the system and accept a charge through the low side port. If you did not see the actual work done im wondering if the parts were indeed changed?
- Q:Does having a Torque Valve on a 2 stroke dirtbike give much more power?
- It's probably referred to as a Torque Valve in the spare parts manual. But yes, the power valve is what gives the WR250 it's buzz. Hook it up!
- Q:Will a valve adjustment fix the leak of a bad valve stem seals?
- Don't okorder.com
- Q:Blow off valve question,please help??
- teh valve is designed for use with a turbo to prevent over boost destroying things! hence we do need a turbo. vary rare to be worth fitting to a car eg installing a turbo. much better to exchange for a car with a turbo as standard ( also insurance etc is easier to sort) the gas pressure relief valve only sounds nice to boy racers. everybody else thinks it very geeky.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range