API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:What does each valve on a trumpet do?
- 2nd okorder.com
- Q:Volvo valve cover replacement?
- Valve Cover Gasket is a tuff thing to fix alone. I would say, take it to the shop and pay the $650.00- look at it like this, at least you will have a garentee if anything goes wrong you take that bad boy back and have them hook it up the right way! Best of Luck!
- Q:my water shut off pvc valve will not move to shut off position?
- The threads are stripped, you will have to get a new one, until then shut off main line into house if you are flooding
- Q:HOW TO ADJUST THE VALVES ON ON A 4-STROKES MOPED?
- MY MECHANIC TOLD ME: AT 9000 MILES, SCOOTER IS DUE FOR VALVE ADJUSTMENT. EVERYTHING ELSE SHOULD BE OK. 1] WAIT UNTIL MOTOR COOLS OFF 2] REMOVE PLASTIC VALVE COVER 3] LOOSEN RIGHT FENDER TO GET EASY ACCESS TO VALVES 4] USE 8 MM SOCKET TO TAKE OFF THE FOUR VALVE COVER SCREWS 5] USE 10 MM SOCKET TO TAKE OFF THE LAST TWO NUTS 6] REMOVE ALUMINUM VALVE COVER 7] PISTON MUST BE FIRST COME ALL THE WAY UP BEFORE ADJUSTING VALVES 8] CHAIN AND DISK HAS 3 HOLES, SET HOLE ONE UP, HOLE TWO DOWN, AND HOLE THREE TO THE LEFT [ IN THE MIDDLE BETWEEN THE TWO VALVES. 9] MUST HAVE A GAGE FEELER SIZE 3/1000, AND 4/1000 $7 SET AT ADVANCE AUTO 10] USE 9 MM SOCKET TO LOOSEN THE TOP INTAKE VALVE NUT USE GAGE SIZE 3/1000 ON TOP OF VALVE. ADJUST VALVE SCREW, NOT TOO TIGHT, AND NOT TOO LOOSE HOLD THE TOP SCREW WITH A PLIER WHILE TIGHTENING THE TOP NUT WITH 9 MM OPEN WRENCH. MAKE SURE THE NUT IS GOOD AND TIGHT. MINE WAS MOVED TO SIZE 7/1000 MM, THEREFORE, IT WAS HARD TO START. 11] USE 9 MM SOCKET TO LOOSEN THE BOTTOM EXHAUST VALVE NUT USE GAGE SIZE 4/1000 ON TOP OF VALVE. ADJUST VALVE SCREW, NOT TOO TIGHT, AND NOT TOO LOOSE HOLD THE TOP SCREW WITH A PLIER WHILE TIGHTENING THE TOP NUT WITH 9 MM OPEN WRENCH. MAKE SURE THE NUT IS GOOD AND TIGHT. MINE WAS MOVED TO SIZE 2/1000, IT WAS HARD TO START. 12] HOOK THE GROUND WIRE, AN CHECK IF IT IS EASY TO START 13] ONCE IT HAS GOOD START, PUT THINGS BACK IN REVERSE AS THEY WERE. 14] FIRST PUT COVER AND ALL SCREWS HAND TIGHT ONLY, THEN TIGHT THEM GOOD. I STARED TIGHTENING THEM ONE AT A TIME, THEN THE LAST ONE WOULD NOT FIT I HAD TO LOOSEN ALL OF THEM AND GET THEM ALL STARTED AND HAND TIGHT FIRST. 15] ADVANCE AUTO MAY LET YOU USE SOME LOANER TOOLS 16] PUT EVERYTHING BACK TOGETHER AND YOU READY TO GO FOR 5000 MILES. GOOD LUCK, WERE YOUR HELMET, AND DRIVE CAREFUL. TRY NOT TO DRIVE IN BAD WEATHER WEATHER LINK: www.spc.noaa.gov/
- Q:Can anyone tell me who makes this automatic sprinkler valve?
- i have seen many types of valves on an everyday basis. and i havent even seen one like this. its most likely a cheaper knock off brand valve. you have enough room to replumb a new one in quite easily. if you do not have enough room right before the valve to just cut it out, cut the pipe on the other side and unthread the valve from the threaded fitting. then buy some fittings and pipe and replumb it. you have a lot of room to work on it. i doubt you will find the same valve to part it out with. use either a Hunter valve or a rainbird valve avoid toros, orbits, weathermatic, and lawn genie parts. good luck and just take your time.
- Q:what do the valves of an engine do?
- the valves of the cylinder head let fuel in and exhaust gasses out as well as closes off the combustion chamber of the cylinder head allowing the engine to build compression for the firing of the cylinder. improperly adjusted valves can cause a list of problems. one if to tight of clearence is set the valves will not seat all the way and compression will be low as well as to much fuel and so forth. other issue is that it is hard on the camshaft lobes. too loose of a clearence the valve will not open up far enough to allow the appropriate amount of fuel in causing a run issue as well as not enough exhaust gas being pushed out.
- Q:Digital EGR Valve - Firebird question?
- Take the EGR valve off and see if it is internally caked with carbon. Also look at the ports it lines up to on the plenum and see if they are also clogged with carbon. If they are, remove the air intake tube from the throttle body and open the throttle plate. See if the intake plenum is also clogged with carbon. If so, and I think it is, you will need to get yourself a cumbustion chamber cleaning. Those 90s GM cars were bad for this. This will make it idle rough, and also lack as much power as it should have.
- Q:weird trumpet valves?
- I think the reason why your valves are sticking is because they are building up sludge from being oiled too much, and yes, that does happen frequently. Remove the valves carefully, wipe them off thoroughly with a clean cloth, replace them correctly, and lightly oil them. Then try pushing the valves a bit before playing.
- Q:Which side is open for a pipe main shutoff valve?
- left to open an right to close piece of cake. (grate now i want some cake)
- Q:digital pneumatic valves?Some info please!!?
- Norgren okorder.com. You will be able to use the valve island configurator, view and download 2D and 3D CAD drawings and receive a list price for complete valve islands. The VM10 is suitable for packaging and textile machinery, electronics manufacturing and many additional applications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range