API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:spit valve on clarinets?
- Nope. There isn't a need for a spit valve since any condensation which forms can just fall out onto your feet. Spit valves are only needed in instruments where moisture builds up. However, you may find that sometimes moisture will get trapped in some of the keys, causing certain notes to have trouble sounding. Every now and then if this happens you can open the key and blow across the hole to blow away any moisture which has formed.
- Q:Are There Other Oils For Valves On The Trumpet Unstuck?
- Unscrew the the valve cap on the main suitable decrease than the button. attempt to softly pull the valve out. you could might desire to paintings it backward and forward until it loosens up you could upload some oil around the the sting of the valve cylinder. as quickly as you have all 3 valves out sparkling all the debris off of the valve, you ought to use an sos pad to get a number of the heaver stuff off. Wipe each ingredient off with in straight forward terms somewhat of lighter fluid and a sparkling rag. sparkling the valve bores including your snake. Stuff a rag down each hollow to get the stuff the snake loosened up. Reoil the valves and the cylinders and reassemble.
- Q:Why does plumbing code require a gate valve for the main shutoff?
- I agree with Ed. I have had far more problems with gate valves than ball valves. They can break in either the on or off position which can really be inconvenient. They usually break on me in the off position after performing minor plumbing repairs.I will often use the main shut off at the street if I see an old gate valve. If you are required to use a gate by local codes (I don't know your codes but here in California a ball valve is fine) put the ball valve after it and use it for your shut off.
- Q:Cylinder heads and Exhaust valves?
- To answer your first question only, the benefits of changing cylinder heads and valves would be to improve the overall performance of the engine, like increasing its horse power, speed and fuel consumption. To prove to the vessels owner that this needs to be done, a compression test should be done on each cylinder by a mechanic. This will show how each cylinder is functioning, and the results need to be cross referenced with the compression specifications for that specific engine.
- Q:Has anyone had surgery for Mitral Valve Prolapse?
- My mom did in may 2005. She was able to have it repaired, and she is doing great. It was painful for a few weeks, but shes good now.
- Q:What causes burnt valves?
- I was told that burned valves resulted from a poor machining job. By the way, I also have a Toyota. Hmmmmm. The car had all the valves replaced and the head gasket as well with only 12,000 miles on it.
- Q:What are compensating valves on a Brass instrument?
- A compensating valve instrument has valves that send the air through two sets of tubing. For example a double French horn has slides for the F side and the Bb side. In a normal horn the air goes through the F side when you are playing the F side and the Bb side when you are playing that side. In a compensating horn when you play the F side the air goes through both sets of slides. It's a way of making the horn lighter and simpler.
- Q:How to fix a trumpet valve?!!?
- Your first step is to clean the valves and the casings. You'll need a casing brush or soft cloth you can run through the casing to clean them. Start with warm soapy water (dish washing soap) then clean them with alcohol--if you don't have alcohol use a water with a little vinegar added. You may need to let the valves soak a bit to loosen everything up. Remove the soap and alcohol from the casings and the tubing--rinse the valves and pat them dry. Inspect them for damage, if none is found then oil the valves and re-install them. If that doesn't work take it to a shop. Don't try lapping your valves yourself.
- Q:Valve cover painting in 1990 BMW 525i?
- portray won't count. in case you get rid of the area to paint it incredibly is valuable to apply new gaskets! careful with the intake air hoses. they are previous an could be brittle. Even a tiny air leak will reason your vehicle to run poorly.
- Q:99 Pontiac EGR valve.................?
- ok first are you sure the egr valve is really bad the ports in the intake could be carboned up so the valve cant work I only say this because you say the egr valve has been cleaned twice well if the port in the valve was restricted then the ports to the valve are going to be restricted take the valve off and run a piece of wire thru all the ports and take some carb clean wash it out really good let the cleaner evaporate before you start the car put your egr back on and retesting as far as the codes go you may need to have the codes cleared some of these have a KAM keep alive memory disconnecting the battery may turn the light out but not clear the code good luck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range