API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:My shower handle(diverter) seems to be stripped. How shall I remove all the shower valves?
- those 2 tabs are element of the cartridge. a clean cartridge comes with a disposable piece that fits in with those tabs and a sq. on the tip so which you would be able to turn and circulate it with a crescent wrench, which in turn loosens so it particularly is pulled out. possibly you ought to apply a robust needle nostril pliers to get it to tutor in case you probably did not desire to purchase the hot cylinder first. I believe utilising the plumbers grease once you're putting in the hot one.
- Q:sprinkler valve leaking water?
- The water hammer is due to the sudden closure of the control valve. They don't turn off slowly. The sudden shutoff of the valve causes the inertia of the water to slam against the end of the sprinkler pipe. You can device from a well stocked hardware store to place in you water line to reduce or eliminate the hammer. As for the leaking problem, I disassembled the control valve and found the diaphragm out of position. On mine, there is a very, very small key on the diaphragm that aligns it with the case. Also check for debris in the solenoid valve seat and anywhere else in the valve. I can't address commercial vs residential valves other than if the valves are brass, they are more durable.
- Q:i wanted to know what is the actual difference between check valve (non return valve) and globe valve?
- Check valves are designed to prevent back flow. A globe valve is used when the ability to throttle and control the flow is desired. The globe valve can be positioned at anywhere from 1% to 100% flow. This allows for very precise control over how much liquid will be allowed to flow through the valve. There is another type of valve called a gate valve. The gate valve can not be positioned with such precision as the globe valve and it is used when flow rate is not as important.
- Q:Where to get Electric Valve?
- Cheapest okorder.com/... Grainger being a major supplier of parts - note the high cost of many of these because of being high temp steam and hot water under pressure and look for other choices.
- Q:How to remove the valve springs on a1991 jaguar xj6?
- you will need to remove the plugs, get a air compressor with a hose that will screw into the spark plug hole ! then you pump the compressor up to about 40 or 50 pounds, take the rockers off and pull the push rods ! you will need a spring compressor to squeeze the valve spring and take a pair of need nose pliers and take the keepers out and then the spring will lift off the valve stem ! after the spring is off you can remove the valve seal ! i recommend for you to use the umbrella type seals !
- Q:hi guys..What is different between globe valve and stop check globe? Is that stop check globe=SDNR JIS std?
- Sdnr Globe Valve
- Q:What can cure a heart valve problem?
- It depends on what sort of heart valve problem you have, how bad it is, and how bad the symptoms are. Sometimes you don't need to do anything special except watch the diet and lifestyle, sometimes you need medicine, and sometimes the cure is surgical repair or replacement of the valve. I think prayer is a fine thing to help, but the Lord also gave us the skills so doctors could provide something a little more physical. If your heart valve problem is bad enough, it can cause damage to your heart and the rest of your body that all the prayer, diet, exercise and meditation in the world won't help fix. However, as a patient, it's always your decision if you want to take the doctor's advice or not. Otherwise you could find yourself dead, and explaining to God why you chose not to take the help He provided for you. So before you go making any decisions, you need to wait until you find out what the entire story is. Then weigh up all your options carefully,and decide.
- Q:what do the valves of an engine do?
- Valves let in fuel/air mixture on the intake stroke, hold the combustion chamber under pressure on the compression and power strokes, and let exhaust out in the exhaust stroke of the engine. As you might guess, intake valves control the intake and exhaust valves control the exhaust. If valves are not adjusted right they usually get noisy because the tappets have some distance to move before they press down on the valves. It is much worse if the valves are adjusted too tight - they don't close all the way and hot exhaust gases burn them. It is also possible for the whole valve train to be out of time, which reduces power and fuel economy.
- Q:Aortic valve replacement surgery?
- This is a routine, well established procedure. The incidence of major complications are less than 4%. There are two kinds of artificial Heart Valves. One is mechanical, and the other is tissue valve. The mechanical valve requires the person to be on life long anti-coagulation therapy. This also requires periodic check on the persons pro thrombin time. Based on this, the anti-coaglation dose will be adjusted. The problem with anti-coagulation is that it may lead to bleeding complications. The tissue valve is made from the tissues of a bovine or porcine heart. The tissue is denatured to ensure that the valve is not rejected as a foreign tissue. (This is not a problem with mechanical valves.) Being made of tissue, these valves do not allow clots to form, which means that anti-coagulation after a short initial period is not required. This is a major advantage, especially for women, who may have some earlier bleeding problems. Then why are mechanical valves used at all? Being made from non-living denatured tissue, tissue valves cannot repair themselves. They also tend to get calcified in younger people with more calcium activity. They also have a shorter life than mechanical valves. Surgeons tend to favour mechanical valves for younger people (whose life expectancy is higher), and the tissue valve for the older, as such people may already have some bleeding problems, the valve's durability is not critical and the patient has lower calcium activity. These are general considerations. Only a surgeon armed with the full test results, and a knowledge of the patient history, who can advise the patient on what is the best option in each case. To reiterate, AVR (Aortic Valve Replacement, not my initials) is a routine procedure and recovery tends to be uneventful. Wish you all the best, and as uneventful a recovery as possible.
- Q:aortic valve stenosis severe amemia hemoglobin 9.1 ?
- I developed severe anemia when I was diagnosed with aortic stenosis. The Dr told me it was due to the damage the valve was causing my blood cells. He told me it also caused problems with my blood not clotting right and it would stop after my surgery. He was right and I haven't had problems since.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range