API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Honda CRF 450 Valve Clearances?
- The valve seats in the head take a constant pounding when the valves close - causing the valves to move up into the head and tighten the valve clearance. Carbon build up on the valve seats and valves will hold the valves open a fraction (unnoticeable in the engine's performance) - which will loosen the clearance.
- Q:Can vacuum leak come from valve cover ?
- get a new p.c.v. vale . and in air cleaner is a a small filter that hose clips to . .most imporent is pcv vale is working and this will stop
- Q:How does my automatic lawn sprinkler valve work?
- the guy above me got to it before i did. sounds like either a diaprham has just gone out, or the solenoid plunger is stuck, or there is a rock or something inside the valve, not closing it all the way. like trying to close a door with your foot in it. it will not close all the way. A word of advice would be to go ahead and replace the anti-siphon valves with regular inline valves. anti-siphon valves are pretty much junk any type. As far as diagnosing the problem now, 1. check your timer's programming and make sure that its not sending out power to this zone all of the time. ( this would make the timer bad). 2. carefully open the valve up ( with the water turned off of course), and inspect the diaprham. if it has any tears or ripps in it, get a new diaphram, if not, then flush the lines out with the valve open to see if any debris is in the line( rocks pipe pieces, etc.) and clean it out. 3. take out the solenoid and make sure the plunger in it is not sticking. ( if so replace the solenoid). 4. if all else fails just simply cut out and replace the entire valve and plumb in a new one properly. personally i would use either Hunter PGV valves, Rainbird DVF 100 valves, or Irritrol 205 series valves. all are inline models. antisiphon valves tend to fail. i work on sprinkler systems full time for 95 $ per hour of labor for our company. hope this can help you out John A
- Q:Leaking metal Tyre valve stem?
- The leak is caused by corrosion of the alloy wheel in the hole that the metal valve stem goes through. You might try to let the air out and loosen the nut on the valve stem and spray penetrating oil on the o-ring which is on the base of the valve stem and is what holds the air in. Turn the stem back and forth a bit to mave the corrosion and then respray the o-ring. Tighten the stem nut, inflate the tire to 35 lbs. and spray a bit of soapy water on the stem to check for leaks. If it still leaks you will need to remove the tire and valve stem,clean the hole and surrounding area inside the rim and clean the valve stem and replace the o-ring. If the valve stem is a pressure sensor type for the tire air pressure monitoring system you may need to reprogram it. Only use plastic caps on the valve stem. Metal ones corrode on the stem and wreck them and never come off.
- Q:Where is the Canister vent shut valve located on a 2003 honda crv?
- difficult step. try searching in search engines like google. that will can help!
- Q:Damaged water valves will not close?
- You don't have to go through all that crap. Get a can of PB Blaster or Deep Creep. (penetrating oils) Both oils far away better than WD-40. Spray the stem of the valves and wait,..... about 20 minutes. if they are still stiff, apply again, wait another 20. Then if its not fine and ready to go, THEN go through the hassle...
- Q:PVC Ball Valve air rifle questions.?
- hi there in canada , at any big truck tire repair place they have tire valves that are like bunker fittings, that is to say a valve that has a threaded bottom end with nuts and rubber washers, you would drill the appropriate size hole in the pipe and put the valve through and tighten the nuts up against the washers making an air tight seal, that should work for you if they have them in au, good luck
- Q:How do you put trumpet valves in?
- 1) Try this first and if this doesn't work, go to #2. Oil the valve's body and gently put it back into the cylinder without screwing it in yet. Then, turn the valve until it clicks, and make sure it is really seated correct. Some trumpets have two clicks, and one is not the right one. So, you have to get the right click - which tells you that your valve is seated right. When your valve is seated right, then screw it in. 2) If you don't get a click when you spin your valve - look at the tubing on your trumpet and line up the holes in your valve with the tubing. When the valve is up, it will line up with 2 holes of the tubing, and when it is down it will line up with 2 other holes in the tuning. So, you can determine the correct positioning of the valve by looking at the tubing on your trumpet. But this is a last resort. I've never seen a trumpet where the valves don't click when you turn them.
- Q:Leak around the power valve?
- The kx125 actually has 3 valves in the exhaust, a main, a left-hand one and a right-hand one. Each is fitted with o-rings which require disassembly in order to be reached. This would also be a good time to clean the power valves since they tend to become encrusted with carbon deposits which interfere with their normal operation.
- Q:What rhymes with valve?
- salve, like to put on a wound or something
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range