API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Valve Replacement Surgery?! ?
- Valve replacements actually have very low morality rates like 1-2%. There are always risk's with surgery though, such as blood clots or irregular heart rate. The recovery in the hospital is generally 5-7 days, and then it can take anywhere from 8 weeks to a year to feel recovered.
- Q:How is heart valve dysfunction measured?
- Initial auscultation of your heart sounds can determine the presence of murmurs which are indications that valves are not closing properly (leaking) and allowing the heart chambers to fill and empty properly. Usually once murmurs are detected, an echocardiogram is done to visualize the valve function. From this test gradients can be determined to assess individual valve functions. The higher the gradient (it's a calculation based on blood flow and pressure across the valve leaflets) the worse the valve function. Mild gradients are not considered serious and are usually just monitored with your regular checkups to see if they are worsening. Serious gradients indicate poor valve function and are usually corrected with either valvuloplasty or valve replacement. Serious valve impairment also has associated heart symptoms such as congestive heart failure, left ventricular hypertrophy, arrythmias, and poor ejection fractions-to name a few. Regular follow-up is suggested with your cardiologist to monitor any potential deterioration in your valve functions. Meds are often used to treat the symptoms of poor valve function not to cure your valves. Once damaged, heart valves do not repair themselves. The aim is to reduce the workload put on the valves and prevent their function from declining further. Hope this helps.
- Q:where is my pcv valve
- You didn't say what type of engine but it's on the valve cover the a black hose attached to it, on a v-8 it should be on the passenger side. A PCV valve isn't expensive and it's easy to change, to check it pull it off and shake it, if it rattles it's good. It could be a bad choke if it isn't fuel injected, a common problem before fuel injection. I don't think it's a thermostat because it does warm up, I'd check the PCV valve because it so easy to check, then the choke if there is one, or the mass air sensor if it has one. I don't remember when Ford when with fuel injectors on the F series, but I'm betting on the choke. EDIT You should see a black hose going from the air filter to the valve covers, the PCV should be on the filler cap, if I remember right.
- Q:leaky valve cover gasket problem, ok or not?
- take to car wash pressure blast as much gunk off. then replace the gasket, no it's not normal and yes it is the gasket( most likely- sight unseen) gaskets will go bad over time, it's man made.
- Q:What causes burnt valves?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What causes burnt valves? The automotive machine shop who is working on my Corolla head and block said that one of the valves was severely burnt. What causes burnt valves??
- Q:Shielded core solenoid valves?
- In practice, engineers do not use solenoid valves directly on chemical or process lines. They are bound to leak and cause danger particularly in your case of 98% sulphuric acid. Use a mechanical valve actuated by a motor (since cost is no issue to you) If an air supply is available, then you can use pneumatic diaphragm valve operated by a solenoid valve. Motorised valve has slower fixed open close time VS faster adjustable open close time for air operated valves.
- Q:Valve springs question?
- You need to measure your installed height. No guessing here at all. Measure to be sure. If you don't have a valve spring micometer, you can use a std dail caliper's outside jaws. Remove spring, put retainer on, put 2 locks in, and pull up on retainer till it seats in lock groove. Now measure from spring seat on heads to bottom of retainer.. If you have to then you can measure to top of retainer and then measure thickness of retainer and take that off of your total. You have to know the installed height to figure spring pressure change. The 98214 springs has a rate of 411.. That 411 # per 1 inch and rated installed height is 1.700 So you take the amount of change from the 1.700 and X it by the rate of 411 and that's your total pressure change.. Then take or add that to your rated pressure (which is 115 #) and that gives you your new spring pressure So lets just say installed height is now 1.750 So .050 x 411 = 20.55 #, 115 - 20.55 = 94.45 # total seat pressure Now you need to list the cam your running, diff lift needs diff amount of spring pressure ***EDIT*** Thats a .465 lift cam. If your not winging RPMs past 5,000 then you can get away with a 80 # seat pressure spring, 6K rpm you would need about 5-8 # more seat pressure
- Q:Is my Gas Valve faulty ?
- I was wondering why the flue is clogged? I've never had to clean mine. Well anyway, I use a shop vac to vacuum out any dust or rust that accumulates on the gas valve on the rare occasions it failed to work,and that fixed it every time.
- Q:How to adjust lawn mower valves?
- when a valve is closed there should be a gap under the valve stem and push rod that's the adjustment, when a Valve is open the push rod is against the valve end so you cant adjust it while its open i would set them at 10,thousands to allow for heat expansion
- Q:briggs and stranton 14.5 engine and how to adjust the valves?
- Roll the engine over until the valve is completely closed. You can do this by watching the valve close, then turn the engine over until it just strats to raise. Now turn it back half way. Now losen the rocker arm and place a .003mm to .005mm filler gage between the push rod and the rocker. Tighten the rocker arm nut down so that the filler gage pulls out with a light drag. Do this with the other rocker and you are good to go.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range