The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:why cant i get any valve gap om my 1600 beetle?
- The problem could be that the crank shaft has not been turned to the place to adjust the valves. The push rods could be the wrong length ones too.
- Q:rear proportioning valve?
- i got a 97 model van setting out side the shop and i went and looked at it and it doesn't have one on it,what are you calling the rear proportioning valve,it has a block that the lines split off of but not a proportioning valve,let me know if you got some kind of special edition or something,good luck.
- Q:***10 points**** Which set of valves closes when the ventricles contract and relax?
- There are two types of valves in the heart: the atrio-ventricular (AV) valves and the semi-lunar valves. There are two AV valves: the tricuspid between the right atrium and the right ventricle, and the mitral (also called bicuspid) between the left atrium and the left ventricle. There are also two semi-lunar valves: the pulmonic semi-lunar, between the right ventricle and the pulmonary trunk (artery) and the aortic semi-lunar, between the left ventricle and the aorta. During diastole (the relaxation phase), the AV valves are open and the semi-lunar valves are closed, so the ventricles can fill with blood. During systole (the contraction phase), the AV valves close and the semi-lunar valves open so the blood can be pumped around the body.
- Q:Need help replacing the old valve stem for tub/shower to replace with new valve stem?
- Do you have a valve for the hot and one for the cold, or does one valve control both? If there are two valves they should just unscrew. You might need to go back to Home Depot and get a wrench designed for valve stem removal. (Before you go, spray it with penetrating oil such as WD-40 and let it do it's thing while you're gone. If it's just one valve for both, there's probably a collar that screws on and holds the cartridge in place. After that is off, the cartridge should slide out-ususally with a little 'persuasion' from some pliers. (But don't try to twist it) Hope you get it.
- Q:i want to know the detailed reason for pressure drops in expansion valve?
- THERMOSTATIC EXPANSION VALVE A temperature-regulated valve that controls the amount of restriction to refrigerant flow between the receiver/drier and evaporator. Like the Fixed Orifice Tube, the Expansion Valve is the boundary between the High and Low sides of the refrigerant system. Unlike the Fixed Orifice, the Expansion Valve can regulate the flow of liquid refrigerant to the evaporator to either increase or decrease evaporator cooling based on the temperature of the refrigerant tube at the evaporator outlet. In vapour compression ref. cycle,The condensed liquid refrigerant, in the thermodynamic state known as a saturated liquid, is next routed through an expansion valve where it undergoes an abrupt reduction in pressure. That pressure reduction results in the adiabatic flash evaporation of a part of the liquid refrigerant. The auto-refrigeration effect of the adiabatic flash evaporation lowers the temperature of the liquid and vapor refrigerant mixture to where it is colder than the temperature of the enclosed space to be refrigerated.
- Q:Do you need a turbo to use a blow off valve?
- Without a turbocharger there is nothing to blow off. Like asking if you need a lamp to use a light bulb.
- Q:valve covers?
- Yep those are the old Mickey Thompson valve covers. He was a great drag racer and tire maker. M/T slicks are one of the most used tires in drag racing today. He was murdered (shot IIRC) around 30 years ago by a hired gunman that his biz partern hired to gun Mickey down
- Q:Mitral Valve Prolapse and headache...any relation?
- Although mitral valve prolapse is a lifelong disorder, many people with this condition never have symptoms. When diagnosed, people may be surprised to learn that they have a heart abnormality. When signs and symptoms do occur with mitral valve prolapse, it's typically because blood is leaking backward through the valve (regurgitation). Symptoms can vary widely from one person to another. They tend to be mild, develop gradually and may include: A racing or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) Dizziness, lightheadedness Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, often when lying flat or during physical exertion Fatigue Chest pain that's not associated with a heart attack or coronary artery disease When your heart is working properly, the mitral valve closes during contraction of the left ventricle to prevent blood from flowing back into your heart's upper left chamber (left atrium). But in some people with MVP, the mitral valve malfunctions. In these people, the mitral valve leaflets are abnormal with extra tissue, bulging (prolapsing) like a parachute into their left atrium each time the heart contracts. The bulging may keep the valve from closing tightly. This may not cause problems if only a small amount of blood leaks back into the atrium. When blood leaks backwards through the valve, it's called mitral regurgitation (MR). MR can cause symptoms. Take care always! OIRAM
- Q:Anatomy heart valve order?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Anatomy heart valve order? Arrange these structures in the order in which blood passes through them-assume the blood is about to leave the right atrium. Put in order: Aorta Aortic semilunar valve Left atrium Left ventricle Lungs Mitral valve Pulmonary artery Pulmonary semilunar valve Right ventricle...
- Q:how do you repack an OS&Y valve?
- where is i get the packing gland material
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range