The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Toyota Automatic transmission Valve body?
- LOL okorder.com DETROIT MICHIGAN! $780, my SORE LEFT FOOT!
- Q:function of bellow in a gas safety valve?
- I assume you are referring to a pressure safety valve (PSV) or a pressure relief valve. If you have a PSV connected on the exhaust side to a relief header that can have a pressure build up in then you can use a bellows type PSV to assure that the set pressure of the PSV is not changed by any pressure build up in the header You can get a better idea of this from the first link below.
- Q:egr valve replacement?
- what approximately it? are you particular you would be able to desire to repalce the valve itself. they are in a place to be run via a sensor and vacuum traces or if old sufficient as yours would desire to be basically vacuum traces. be sure your vacuum traces are stable, without holes....
- Q:new EGR valve?
- i think your right. I'm not sure but a think your EGR valve is vacuum operated. If so, there is a vacuum solenoid to control the vacuum to the egr valve. There is also intake vacuum to this solenoid. Could be no vacuum to solenoid or a bad solenoid or wires controlling the solenoid. But also could be a completly different problem other than egr. You need to go back to the shop that put on the egr valve and find out why the egr valve didnt fix your problem. And either have them fix it right or get your money back.
- Q:How do you get a marching baritone's first valve to go down?
- If valve oil alone isn't working, try flushing out the valve casing with warm (not hot) water. Likewise, rinse off the valve itself. Once they're dry, apply a fresh coat of oil and try again. Also be sure that you have the valve aligned properly. Now if the valve still doesn't work, then it may be time to bring it in to the shop.
- Q:2002 Chevy Malibu EGR Valve?
- Cleaning it could make it worse then your experiencing now, but if you want to here's the steps. There are two bolts holding the EGR val;ve down. Remove them, and use a can of carb cleaner to clean the carbon out of the two ports that are in the valve. Reinstall with a new gasket and run the car. If the check engine light comes on replace it. I recently got a EGR valve (not recommended but they work) from a local wrecking yard for my folks '99 Venture 3.4 ltr motor, replaced the one on the van because it was throwing the EGR code and it worked fine. No more check engine light.
- Q:Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota and Mitral Valve Prolapse?
- at the start, you ought to talk on your typical practitioner. they might certainly answer your questions extra proper than all of us right here. yet, i can assist you be attentive to that your situation can certainly be very uncomplicated. I certainly have a kinfolk member with an identical ingredient and he leads an exceptionally frequent existence and could no longer desire a valve alternative. If he engages in very actual interest (alongside with taking part in soccer), he does get drained certainly, yet different than that, he's high-quality. In case they did no longer clarify it to you (it seems they weren't very informative) right here is going: Your mitral valve is nearly a sprint door that opens and closes on your heart. once you have a mitral vavle prolapse, what which ability is that as quickly as that valve swings close, it closes and definitely swings IN slightly too far. (Ever seen a swinging door? comparable thought) This reasons slightly a leak. it is a few thing which will ought to be checked each few years in the process your existence, to verify that it does not worsen. touch your typical practitioner and ask her or him those questions, just to be on the risk-free ingredient.
- Q:Why does My Check Engine light keep coming on? EGR Valve?
- believe it or not a gas cap being too loose can make many check engine lights come on. Make sure you get it tight when you fill it. Make it click click click That could give that kind of code too, because the fuel system needs to be pressurized. If it isnt, you get a weird code.
- Q:Question about running open headers and valves?
- The valve damage from open headers sounds more like a theory than reality. I, and numerous other drag racers, have run open headers for decades without valve damage. More often than not, it's either the lower end or other parts of the valve train that crap out long before the valves. The O2 sensors will work if they stay hot enough, otherwise you may need to put heated sensors in.
- Q:mitral valve surgery?
- Doctorspecializing in mral valve repair
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range