The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:a/c line and pop off valve?
- 1. the pop off valve is normally located in the compressor so if it over pressures it will relieve some of the pressure. it's not in a line. #2. if it's a 1997 it doesn't have R12. it has R134. the only valve in the line is the port to check pressures and vacuum and recharge it. it could have one of those valves leaking and most can be taken apart and a new schrader valve installed. hope this helps.
- Q:How do I fix a leaky brass gate valve?
- The little brass nut under the handle is the packing nut. It compresses a packing material like Teflon or a graphite based twine or rope to tighten up around the stem. That is what keeps it from leaking. You can tighten this nut gently to stop leakage. That is what it's for. Just snug it up a little and it should stop leaking. The inline connections are simply hose threads, tightened by hand or snugged up with some wrenches. The small cap on the side of the valve is to drain or vent the branch line. It is simply finger tight. The valve is a 'Stop Waste' valve.
- Q:mitral valve prolapse syndrome?
- the pain can relate to dysautonomia if it is persisting for long, even it can be a pleuritic pain otherwise, talk to your doctor about it.
- Q:hot water heater relief valve?
- Most codes state that it must be vented to the outside.Check with your city code enforcer or county office.
- Q:how to intall a new shut off valve?
- It might just be the rubber gasket inside the valve You'll need: Screw driver to take off screw for handle, Adjustable wrench(Crescent, spanner etc.) a faucet repair kit which has various sizes of seats Turn Off Water!!!!!!!! Open lowest sink or faucet outside or inside let drain off pressure. have a pan or something to catch the drips. with the screw driver unscrew handle and take off for minute, unscrew top (sometimes you can stop a drip by tightening this top to push on the packing depending on where it is leaking) of valve with adjustable wrench and take off there will be a packing material around shaft of valve (black, graphite grey) refasten valve handle and open valve all the way (counter clockwise) It should come out after unthreading. On the bottom of valve stem should be a screw holding the rubber valve seat try to unscrew the screw holding the rubber seat if it breaks you take to hardware store and find a replacement take top with you ask for help. Re-install the opposite way Make sure when re-installing to put the packing around stem three or four turns enough for the top to compress it and able to screw back on the valve if you over tighten you won't be able to turn valve back off until you can.
- Q:Any idea on selecting and sizing control valves?
- Specialty valves should be sized/recommended by the manufacturer because of the different influences that may be encountered by the valve. Example: Temperature ranges, chemical composition of coolant, type of valve(ball, gate, tempering, other) all will have some effect. I would say take a look at the old one if it exists and if you're not satisfied with its performance, then cross reference it with other companies like Amtrol, Wilkins, etc. This would be the safest most logical method.
- Q:Infective endocarditis and valve surgery?
- There are risks in any surgery - no matter how major or minor. Overall health condition also plays an important role in his recovery. Being he has an infection which could be life-threatening, treating him and having him go through this procedure gives him more chance of survival. The doctors have weighed the pros and cons of him having this procedure and feel this is the best way to proceed. They will do their best to help and take care of him.
- Q:Valve cover gasket leak?
- I have see one time that a car had blown valve cover gasket. It leak very well and Touch on Exhaust Madifold. It cause fire. Engine is High milages. Engine make blow by through piston and cylinder. Bypass gas cause Press gaskets or seals to make oil leaks. Other thing is loose vaccum for brakes. It make hard to press brakes. Like air leak. OR Rubber valve cover gasket getting dry up, and start brittles. Its ten years old, So go and replace valve cover. If you know how, That will be great. Do it asap Than Sorry.
- Q:What rhymes with valve?
- salve, like to put on a wound or something
- Q:Will a tire go flat if you just take out the Valve Stem Cap?
- A valve stem and valve stem cap are two different things. If you have a good valve stem, you do not need a valve stem cap. People just use then for safety. You remove a valve stem, with would you believe, a valve stem remover, or some caps have a two pointed top that will remove the stem. Now where to buy them, most old fashion gas station, auto parts, or bike shops, even WalMart.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range