Pressure Reducing Valve Made In China
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
A pressure relief valve (PRV) is a safety device that relieves overpressure in a vessel or system. When the pressure of vessel or system increased beyond the specified design pressure or maximum allowable working pressure, PRV will be opened automaticly to relief the overpressure for proteding the vessel or system. The PRV will be closed if the pressure reached specified design pressure so that to ensure the normal operation and protect the vessel or system.
Our Pressure Relief Valve has been designed and manuractured according to following Standard:
♦ ISO 4123-1 Safety Devices for Portection Against Excessve Pressure
♦ API STD 526 Flanged Steel Pressure Relief Valves
♦ API STD 527 Seat Tightness of Pressure Relief Valves
♦ ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII Division 1, Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels
♦ Type: Conventional, Bellows
♦ Size:1" D 2"- 8" T 10"
♦ Fluid: Gas, Steam, and Liquid
♦ Material: Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Alloy steel
♦ The allowable tolerance of the set pressure: ≤±3%
♦ Overpressure: ≤10%(gas)/≤20%(liquid)
♦ Blowdown: ≤10%(gas)/≤20%(liquid)
♦ Tightness: conforms to API STD 527
♦The solid nozzle is screwed into the body, which makes the maintenance easy.
♦ The shape of the disc holder has been designed to enhance the effect of the fluid thrust for an instant lift of the disc.
♦ Blowdown control is provided with adjustable nuzzle ring only.
♦ The adequate terials and clearance between disc holder and guide , spindle and adjusting screw assures disc to lift successfully.
♦ The surface of both the disc and the nozzle seat are deposited with Stellite. Excellent flatness and surface finish of the seating surfaces by precision machining and lapping assure pressure relief valve to have high degree of seat tightness and long using life.
♦ The bellows of balanced bellows pressure relief valves can not only avoid and effect of variable back pressure in the system , but also protect spring and other trim components from corrosive media.
♦ Materials are chosen carefully , and the manufacture of the spring and the bellows has strict technological process. Each of them is tested and checked strictly.
- Q:HAS ANYONE HAD VALVE REPLACEMENT (WITH PIG VALVE) OPEN HEART SURGURY. WHAT WAS THE RESULTS? HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW?
- Many okorder /
- Q:12 valve
- Un plug the vacuum hose on top of the valve, loosen and remove the big tube nut on the bottom of the valve, I have found if you hit it sharply with a hammer 3 or 4 times before you try to loosen it won't break the valve off, once the tube nut is undone remove the 2 bolts holding the EGR valve to the intake manifold. Remove and discard the gasket and install the new valve in the reverse order. If the tube nut still won't come loose try heating it with a torch, if it's really rusted on you might have to replace the EGR tub along with the valve.
- Q:I want to know if a person with multiple leaking heart valves left untreated, is in any more danger than someone with a single leaking heart valve.
- hard problem. seek in search engines like google. it will help!
- Q:I am going to replace the EGR valve on my 99 Pontiac GP with the 3.8. It needs replacing(has already been cleaned twice) and keeps popping the code for it. Anyways..my question is: after its replaced what do I need to do to reset the codes or computer? Someone told me to unhook the battery for a hour and that will do it???? Is this true? Any help out there?? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- a great type of the time its not the EGR Valve, this something else. Do you no what code or codes have been discovered ? i've got seen the O-ring lacking on the percentvalve alot and this journeys a EGR code, verify the percentValve for the O-jewelry or while the engines ruining open the oil cap and verify to verify if theres a great vacuum there. if so the O-ring is lacking.
- Q:My friend had heart surgery and it was pretty serious. She got a new heart. Days later they checked her and discovered that she bursted a heart valve. The doctors say it's one she can live without. That really concerns me. The valves connect directly to the heart. Please help.. Will she be ok if she doesn't get it replaced?
- Nit enough information.
- Q:I am looking for a full valve guitar amp for around ?300.It needs to be loud enough to play with a quietish drum kit.Currently i have looked at an epiphone valve senior in both and combo and cab and head form. i have also looked at some smaller amps such as the vox ac4 but am a bit worried about its small size. any advice would be greatly welcome. many thanks in advance.
- Well I have the Valve Jr. and the AC4. The AC4 is a good sounding amp, but even though it is only 1 watt less, the Valve Jr. is much louder. The AC4 is a great practice amp but not enough to jam with a drummer unless he is pretty quiet and you really crank the amp. Never heard one of the new Valve Sr. models but with all of the goodies they added it should sound really good. I had my Jr. modified but it still doesn't have all the cool stuff the Senior has. I think you would really like the Epiphone and at 20 watts you will be more than loud enough. My 5 watt Jr. will get very loud. All I own are low watt class A valve amps, it's the only way to fly!! The Marshall Class 5 might be worth looking at also.
- Q:I have recently been diagnosed with Endometriosis within the last 2 years. I have also had Mitral Valve Prolapse (MVP) for the past 10 years. ... Anyways... I was reading in a brochure for Endometrosis that there is a commonality between having those two diseases. If you know of the reasoning behind this I would be very interested in knowing. As I have yet to find an answer yet. I am just curious why having one will give you a larger likley hood to get the other. Thanks for your time and answers!
- I went to see an herbalist and when she heard that I had MVP the first question she asked was did I have endometriosis as well. She asked only to confirm and to state that she had ZERO female patients with MVP that did not also have endometriosis. I can tell you that since menopause, the endometriosis has been unnoticeable, but the MVP has gone from mild to moderate. I monitor my body better than most because of an autoimmune disorder. I do not doubt that there is a connection.
- Q:Does anyone know what those valves are/do in my picture?http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00531it9.jpg
- Those are the hot and cold water pipes. You can turn off the water to the handle/knob by adjusting these valves. Although, it may be simpler and quicker to simply turn off the main for the home. This link has some similar examples and dialogue.
- Q:Are these valves are a kind of heart chambers pressure sensors?What is keeping them interlocked 2x2?
- It's all mechanical. The valves are passive things kind of like a screen door. When you push on them from one side they open, when you push on them from the other they close. The valves are assisted by some fibers attached to the inside of the heart similar to the way a screen door is helped by a spring attached to the door frame. It's the flowing blood that pushes the valves open or closed as the heart pumps. The path that the blood follows in the heart as it beats happens to make it so that the valves close two at a time. This is because the heart is actually four separate pumps that work two at a time. There's no direct electrical connection to the SA node. The only way they're connected is that the SA node firing is what causes the heart to pump, causing the blood to force the valves open.
- Q:i have mild dextroscoliosis and mitral valve prolapse as well.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like