API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:what is the mechanism of deluge valves?
- The question is not clear. What exactly do you want to know? There is lots of info online
- Q:pressure opening valve?
- One thing you can do is get a pressure switch and a solenoid valve so that when whatever you are pressurizing comes to a certain level the switch will close it's normally open contacts and energize the solenoid which will open the valve. However as soon as the pressure level goes below the trigger level the valve will automatically close.
- Q:What are compensating valves on a Brass instrument?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:Valve Job?
- At 102k it would be better to go through the whole motor. Do a compression balance test to get an idea of cyl wear. It will save you money if you intend on keeping the car rather than spending the money to go through the heads and then have to rebuild the motor in another 10k.
- Q:97 Neon - Canister Purge Valve?
- Could you describe this canister purge valve? Not sure what you are talking about here. Is it part of the emissions, part of the radiator, or what. I am just guessing it's part of the emissions. In which case, I need to know if it has a smog pump. Could be the pump, could be a clogged up cat, could be a bad EGR valve. Need some more info to help beyond this point. Good luck.
- Q:Mitral valve repair surgery?
- From what i've got study having it repaired rather than replaced has a much greater helpful restoration consequence. The survival fee is in the mid ninety's % clever so curiously like an rather secure surgical operation. Hoping she has a rapid restoration.
- Q:Does a valve have to be completely opened or closed?
- you have water baseboard pipe heat running through your Wood burning Fireplace? is that correct? At the end there is a valve? If so these two have no correlation with one another. Your water heating system is pumped through with a circulating pump and the temperature is controled by a thermostat. If If the house is hot then you have a thermostat problem OR there are zone valves located within the piping that opens and closes according to your thermostat setting. If you are not getting comfortable temps then check this little zone valve motor and replace. Just open all the baseboards covers until you locate a little zone valve motor valve. Change this out and see what happens.
- Q:Question about gas valve on grill?
- The valves on the grill itself are the ones that allow the gas to flow. As long as you have no leaks between the main valve and the grill valves, no gas will flow when the valves on the grill are turned to the off position.
- Q:car engine question (valves and cylinders)?
- OK well first, cc stands for cubic centimeters, and they measure the displacement within the cylinder of your engine. Basically, the more cc's the bigger the engine. HP is horsepower and generally the more cc's the more horsepower, altho that is not always true, especially if you turbocharge or supercharge and engine. Also, some manufacturers are able to engineer their engines better than others, thus producing more horsepower out of a smaller (less cc) engine. Finally, valves are like little doors in your cylinder. They open and let in the air and fuel, the engine burns the fuel, and then other ones open and let out the exhaust. Some manufacturers put 2 or 3 or 4 of these doors in each cylinder, with the intention of getting the gas in and exhaust out faster, thus producing more horsepower in some applications. A 16 valve engine will generally be a 4 cylinder engine with 4 valves per cylinder, it is a common engine setup. If you still have questions, wikipedia is your friend.
- Q:Leak from Pressure release valve?
- Our big brother( homeland security) has instructed the water company's to install anti back up valves in the water system to keep us safe from terrorists trying to back flow chemicals into the water system. I would check with water company and see if this has been recently done at your house meter.The problem is no where for the pressure to go when the water heats up. you will as all others will have to install a pressure expansion tank. If you find this not to be the case I would put a pressure gauge on one of your outside water valves and check the pressure.as the safety valve you are referring to will start to re leave some where around 70lbs and pop at 150 lbs. to keep from too much pressure build up. This can be caused by a tiny leak in the pressure regulator located in the incoming line. Hope this helps
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range