API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Is my water valve broken?
- if your water valve has a plastic handle it is probably striped. take the handle off and try using pliers to turn the valve this will tell you what you need to know.
- Q:Presta valve snapped!?
- You will need a tube with a Presta valve installed. You cannot simply change the valve stems on your existing tubes. I have been riding Presta tubes in Schraeder rims on my mountain bike for years. I cut a piece of old inner tube about an inch in diameter and poked a hole for the Presta stem to go through. This has been enough of a gasket to keep the tube from being damaged. There are grommets that you can buy at bike shops to take up the slack, but I have never found them really necessary.
- Q:How is the heart valves opening/closing is synchronized with the SA-node firing?
- It's all mechanical. The valves are passive things kind of like a screen door. When you push on them from one side they open, when you push on them from the other they close. The valves are assisted by some fibers attached to the inside of the heart similar to the way a screen door is helped by a spring attached to the door frame. It's the flowing blood that pushes the valves open or closed as the heart pumps. The path that the blood follows in the heart as it beats happens to make it so that the valves close two at a time. This is because the heart is actually four separate pumps that work two at a time. There's no direct electrical connection to the SA node. The only way they're connected is that the SA node firing is what causes the heart to pump, causing the blood to force the valves open.
- Q:Installing kitchen faucet/shut off valves?
- You can install a pullout kitchen sink faucet on a wide variety of sinks. There are many options, but the same is not true for the other type of faucet sprayer: A spout sprayer. Let's say you have a old sink to work with. You're probably going to be able to install a pullout sprayer with little problems. You probably won't be able to do the same with a faucet sprayer built in to the spout on an older sink though. These are excellent when you want to spray and wash your vegetables. When you hold your vegetables under a typical faucet, you have to roll them around with your hands in order to loosen any dirt or other contaminants. The sprayer works like a mini hose and can do that work for you.
- Q:Where can I order foot valves?
- Any plumbing supply shop should have them as well as most home stores, but they are generally for a specific purpose such as at the bottom of a well pick up pipe. Basically a check valve to prevent water from draining back to the well when the pump is off, thus eliminating the need to prime the pump for every on cycle. Al
- Q:1997 Chevrolet Tahoe Air Conditioning Pressure Valve?
- You will have to evacuate the A/C system of it's freon to replace that schraeder valve.There is a tool that is similar to the one used on valve stems on tires that you might get and just try to tighten it first. That tool can be found at automotive A/C supply stores. Don't try to use anything else or you might mess it beyond repair. If you replace the hose you will also have to evacuate the system. I would try tightening it first. Also I've seen people just put a good o-ring under the cap that goes on it and tighten the cap real tight to avoid having to evacuate the system.
- Q:Blow off valve question,please help??
- Get a turbo car and then install the bov.
- Q:how to loosen a ball valve?
- tap it lightly with a hammer while turning it
- Q:What valve causes the most restriction?
- A globe valve has a lot of resistance (restriction) even when it is open A metering valve has adjustable restriction but i am thinking that that is not what you are asking.... A gate valve or ball valve has less resistance (a ball valve has almost none).
- Q:Does mitral valve prolapse prohibit weight lifting?
- Good question, excellent details! The best advice I can give you, due to the complications associated with mitral valve prolapse, I would recommend you perform a stress test. Real easy procedure, heart rate is increased, generally by mechanical motion (ig running), cardiac cycle is monitored on screen. Basically here is the problem, your flaps on your mitral valve are being pushed back into the region of your heart that feeds the contracting area (left atrium), contracting region being the left ventricle. When this occurs, it greatly increases the possibility of back-flow of blood to the pulmonary veins and back to the lungs, which is REALLY bad. Without going into further detail, my best recommendation would be a stress test. Hope that helped. Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range