API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Audi a4 S-Line need LOUD Blowoff valve?
- The 2.0t uses a recirculation valve that's incorporated to the turbo. Don't get a typical blow off valve as this will not work for your car. It is also solenoid operated so it wont be what most tuners are used to when it comes to blow off valve. You will get some extra sounds when under part throttle but this is due to the way Audi designed their car. This helps eliminate turbo lag by already having some pressure in the intake track even when not needed. By venting this to the atmosphere (BOV instead of recirc valve), you may reduce the engines ability to produce boost from part throttle to full throttle. This will cause an increase in turbo lag. This isn't all that noticeable though. As far as the loudest, they're all gonna be about the same. There is only so much that can be done on an internally regulated recirc valve to make it a real blow off valve. Most are going to be a spacer plate that has holes in it to allow for pressure loss to the atmosphere when activated. There are some companies that have relocation kits that allow the use of a typical mechanical type blow off valve. ATP turbo has one for the A3 but I don't think they have one for the A4 yet. Do some research before you buy and if possible, try to get a sound byte on the net to see if its exactly what you're looking for.
- Q:what type valves used mostly in pneumatic system?
- It depends on what sort of system you are operating. Most butterfly valves leak, a few don't. Ball valves are instant operation, and don't normally leak. Needle valves are used for fine control of the flow rate. Gate valves are quick to operate, and don't normally leak. On aircraft pneumatic systems, butterfly valves are common, where a leak is permissable. Where no leak is permissable, slide valves are used, which have rubber seals.
- Q:i'm being charged $300 to replace a 75gallon water heater valve, is that too much?
- on the high side 60 bux other than that you can get half a new heater for 300$ crazyness/
- Q:how to calibrate a pneumatic control valve?
- Artspremo okorder.com )
- Q:how can multi valve prolapse affect me? (13 year old female)?
- Do you mean Mitral valve prolapse? The mitral valve helps blood on the left side of the heart flow in one direction. It closes to keep blood from moving backwards when the heart beats (contracts). Mitral valve prolapse is the term used when the valve does not close properly. It can be caused by many different things. Most people have no symptoms, but some people have chest pain, a rapid pulse, awareness of heartbeats, migraine headaches, fatigue, and dizziness. In a small number of cases, the prolapse can cause blood to leak backwards. This is called mitral regurgitation. Mitral valves that are structurally abnormal can raise the risk for bacterial infection. Some forms of mitral valve prolapse seem to be passed down through families (inherited). Mitral valve prolapse has been associated with other genetic disorders.
- Q:Has anyone had surgery for Mitral Valve Prolapse?
- My mom did in may 2005. She was able to have it repaired, and she is doing great. It was painful for a few weeks, but shes good now.
- Q:Who knows anything about a leaking heart valve?
- You have not stated which valve is leaking. Most probably Valve complaints are due to mitral valve and/or aortic valve. Heart valves are damaged due to rheumatic fever. Mitral stenosis (MS) is narrowing of the mitral orifice impeding blood flow from the left atrium to the left ventricle. The (almost) invariable cause is rheumatic fever. Common complications are pulmonary hypertension, atrial fibrillation, and thromboembolism. Symptoms are those of heart failure; signs include an opening snap and a diastolic murmur. Diagnosis is by physical examination and echocardiography. Prognosis is good. Medical treatment includes diuretics, β-blockers or rate-limiting Ca channel blockers, and anticoagulants; effective treatment for more severe disease consists of balloon valvotomy, surgical commissurotomy, or valve replacement. Mitral regurgitation (MR) is incompetency of the mitral valve causing flow from the left ventricle (LV) into the left atrium during systole. Common causes include mitral valve prolapse, ischemic papillary muscle dysfunction, rheumatic fever, and annular dilation secondary to LV systolic dysfunction and dilation. Complications include progressive heart failure, arrhythmias, and endocarditis. Symptoms and signs include palpitations, dyspnea, and a holosystolic apical murmur. Diagnosis is by physical examination and echocardiography. Prognosis depends on LV function and severity and duration of MR. Patients with mild, asymptomatic MR may be monitored, but progressive or symptomatic MR requires mitral valve repair or replacement.
- Q:Should propane come out when valve is open?
- The okorder.com/... I hope this helps!
- Q:Function of reed valves?
- Reed Valves
- Q:Does mitral valve prolapse prohibit weight lifting?
- overall picture doesn't prevent you from doing mild to moderate exercise, but with wait lifting we should think twice.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range