API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:What is poppet valves?
- A poppet valve is a valve consisting of a hole, usually round or oval, and a tapered plug, usually a disk shape on the end of a shaft also called a valve stem. The shaft guides the plug portion by sliding through a valve.. not sure if you are talking about tire valve stems? if so the poppet valve moves within the valve stem. I have also heard them referred to as Schrader valves see link
- Q:Double valve air pump?
- You only need to use the one valve, each valve will do 10-30 gallons so you'll be fine. As to the bubbler problem (sounds like a bubble brick to me, so that's what I'll call it), it's most likely uneven. If the brick isn't level it won't let out as much air in the right places. If leveling it doesn't work try adjust how much air goes into it, but the double valve won't be the problem for this. It came with two check valves for the two outlets, you only need to use one.
- Q:Where is the Canister vent shut valve located on a 2003 honda crv?
- The canister vent shut valve is located in the evap canister. Rarely do we have issues with these. Usually we have issues with the 2 way valve or the bypass valve. Based on the age of the vehicle, the dealer would recommend replacement of these 2 valves as well as the canister. The reason for this is over time, when you fill the vehicle with gas, you try to top off the tank. The fuel winds up being pushed into the evap valves and the canister. This liquid gas causes the sensor to read wrong which results in this code.
- Q:where is the bleeder valve?
- Yes it does have a bleeder valve, it should be on the side or in cooling hose, if your coolant has been low and you added you have air in the system, open bleeder valve till flow comes out smooth while engine is running and warm, when good flow is established and radiator is full close valve, should be good to go and will now be full and no more heating up.
- Q:Idle air control valve cleaned?
- There should be a VECI map under your hood that shows you where this valve is located. In a pinch, find a Haynes manual or a Robert Bentley manual that has pictures in it. If you can find the valve, you can clean it yourself with a can of spray Gum-out. While you're at it, clean the throttle body and PCV valve, too. Hopefully, you have had the good sense to have used only genuine Toyota coolant in this car, since Toyota heads require a special coolant formulation to prevent aluminum deterioration. More older Japanese engines are ruined with improper coolant than I can write about here. Sensor damage is caused as well! You might take your car to the Toyota dealer and ask them to clean out the valve for you. Since this is only a 2 minute job, they just might do it for free. If they do, at least offer to tip the technician under the table. Be sure to power wash your entire engine bay before you take the car in. They will LOVE you for this!!!
- Q:what is the proper type valve for a main shut off inside a house?
- Gate valves used to be the standard, but Globe valves had replaced them, and now Ball valves have replaced them. A ball valve is the type of choice these days. They have the best reputation for shutting off completely and have a VERY low failure rate. Al
- Q:Applicational uses of Reduced port & Full port ball valve?
- W.W. Grainger out of Chicago ships all over the world, also McMaster-Carr Supply.
- Q:erg valve for 2000 honda accord vtec v6?
- there was an extended warranty on the EGR valve to 8 years or 80,000 miles from new for problems related to insufficient lift of the valve because the port that the exhaust gas flows through gets plugged with carbon. if your car is within the 8/80 take teh car to a honda dealer for a free replacement of the valve and tube if you need to do it yourself or have someone else do it I can scan a bulletin if you want the details of how to do it. if you want that, send me an email by clicking on the icon above my name to the left of this answer and select email be sure to include your real email address that I can send an attached file to because Yahoo Answers doesn't allow attachments. Doing it this way keeps your email address and mine out of the searchable Yahoo Answers database hope that helps
- Q:How can I tell if my 2004 Ford Taurus a 12 or 24 valve?
- You can try and look up the VIN online or call the Ford dealer and ask.
- Q:Mitral Valve Prolapse?
- My 8 yr. old son was thought to have this at birth, thankfully he out grew it It can cause your heart to beat rapidly, especially during physical activity. There are different types also, but mainly a valve in your heart is not formed correctly causing it not to seal witch creates the back flow of blood. Look up MVP on the web and you can find tons of info. on it! Also, make sure to have a sonogram and speak to a great cardiologist!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range