API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Heart valve replacement surgery....?
- Open heart surgery is always a risk, as is any major surgery. The main risks are from infection and blood clots. The risks taper off very quickly within a few days after the surgery. Heart valve replacements are a common operation, with a high success rate. Life expectancy is generally better with a valve replacement; but not all valve problems reduce life expectancy to begin with. Sometimes the trade-offs are more of an issue with quality of life, with higher quality achieved with a functioning heart valve, so some people may be taking a medical risk to obtain higher quality of life. No one can tell you for certain what the outcome of this operation will be. The odds are very high that everything will go perfectly and he will fell better than ever before. There is a very small chance that he will end up worse To put the risks in perspective, a person i know had minor surgery to her knee - a simple 1 hour operation done at an outpatient clinic. Ten days later, a clot broke loose and she died in her sleep. I have had the same operation twice and didn't even miss more than a few hours of work. Another person i know had severe heart problems and docs said it was terminal, but an operation could prolong his life maybe 5-7 years. He had the operation and its now been almost 20 years and his cardiologist says his heart is healthy and there's no reason why he might not live another 20 years or more.
- Q:Replaced a Rain Bird control box, Power on and not controlling valves.?
- I would test the leads inside the control box first... You will have to run the controls manually to troubleshoot the problem. Get a voltage meter to test for the 24 volts at the transformer connections inside the box... If you do not have the 24 volts then the problem will be the transformer. If you have the correct voltage from the transformer then you can test each of the station terminals to common. Test through each station to see if you have 24 volts at each station terminal, but you may have to remove the wires off to test. If you do not have power coming from each station… then the problem will be the rain bird control. The next step would be testing the wires… If you reconnect the wires… test just prior at each valve location to see if you have the 24 volts between the common and each station wire… if you can prove out that there is 24 volts at this location then you’re down to the final testing. Reconnect the valves – one side to the common and the other to each station wire… Getting the power (24v) to the valve should have cleared your problem. Good Luck… Running the valves manually will not affect the operation of the rainbird control... but with my rainbird valves.. you can shut off the valves completely and disable the electrical controls of the valve... make sure that you have not closed the valve off manually preventing the electrical side... a problem with rainbird controls. This does not have anything to do with residual water in the lines... I would test this side first before you get into the electrical side... could save you a lot of time.
- Q:stop intake valve leakage in auto?
- I think your confused. The intake valve lets fuel and air into the combustion chamber, there is no antifreeze held in by the intake valve. If you have an antifreeze leak that is visible on the outside of the engine, you can trace the leak to the source of he leak and repair it. If you are not mechanically inclined, I would take the vehicles to a reliable shop. ASE Master Tech 30 + yrs. Retired.
- Q:Should copper pipe come into contact with stainless steel valve?
- Yes they are compatible. It's common to have underground galvanized service water lines (from the main to the house) connecting to a house main shut off connection which then leads to full copper in the house.
- Q:what is a power valve?
- A power valve is a device that manufacturers fit to the cylinders of highly-tuned 2-stroke motors. It's purpose is to vary the timing of the exhaust by changing the height of the exhaust port(s). This is done in order to allow these motors to retain some bottom and midrange power. A Honda xlr is a 4-stroke so you cannot fit a power valve to it. The exhaust port in a 4-stroke is in the cyliner head, not the cylinder wall, and it's timing is controlled by a cam acting on a poppet valve.
- Q:Is The EGR valve necessary?
- The EGR Valve (Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve) aids in warming up the engine to operating Temperature. The engine is designed for maxi mun efficiency and optimum power at a pre determined Temperature. If you are getting alot of engine noise or alot of smoke, the EGR valve isn't the problem. And removing it may improve the condition some, however, your engine has other issues. The downside on removing it from a diesel engine is by lowering the heat generated to the cylinders, you reduce the engines ability to burn all of the fuel. Diesel engine burn the fuel through compression and heat.... not spark. So lowering the cylinder Temperature leaves fuel in the cylinder that is unburnt. It will aid in lubrication to the cylinder but eventually may cause wet stack. The cylinders staying wet with unburnt fuel. Over time, if enough fuel builds up, the engine may experience a hydraulic lock.
- Q:what is the cryogenic valve code?
- Q:my valve cap is leaking slowing how do i fix it on my 95 jeep cherokee?
- The cap on the valve is just a dust cap designed to keep dirt out of the valve. To determine if the valve is leaking, move the car until the valve is at the bottom pointing up. Put a little water into the valve and watch for bubbles. Bubbles confirm the valve is leaking. You could try replacing the core with a little valve wrench (you will lose all the air in the process) or go to a service center and have them replace the valve. You cannot replace the valve yourself. If no bubbles, you have a leak in the tire or where the tire joins the wheel. Any tire service center can find and fix the leak.
- Q:effects of a bypass valve on a car?
- bypass valves are for cars with forced induction IEturbocharger,supercharger it allows the air that would normally be expelled into the atmosphere blow off valve and instead putting it back into the intake which helps with less lag in building boost again. If your car is not turboed or supercharged then forget it.
- Q:Any way to fix a leaky CPVC valve?
- Turn off the main water to your house. Turn that valve to open. Then tighen the nut on it (slightly), see if the valve will close , if yes; then tighten it a little more, then see if the valve will close. If yes - that should do it. If the nut is so tight that the valve will not close, then loosen the nut just a tad. That should do it, ......... now, turn the valve off. Turn back on the main water to your house -- and see if that works.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range