The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:what type valves used mostly in pneumatic system?
- It depends on what sort of system you are operating. Most butterfly valves leak, a few don't. Ball valves are instant operation, and don't normally leak. Needle valves are used for fine control of the flow rate. Gate valves are quick to operate, and don't normally leak. On aircraft pneumatic systems, butterfly valves are common, where a leak is permissable. Where no leak is permissable, slide valves are used, which have rubber seals.
- Q:what is a car valve?????
- valve A way to turn on or a off of anything Liquid or gas or air works same as a switch does for power it controls flow of
- Q:1990 Geo Storm EGR valve?
- the okorder.com/.. call the number on this site.. get what you need and have them ship it.. and put it on yourself... save about thirty dollars shop charge.. ok
- Q:please i want theory of MOTORIZED VALVE ?
- Valves Either control valve or shut off vales operated by electric motor is called Motorized valve. Close the vale see it is closed Open the vale at different positions say 5% 10% 15% etc and see the control signal and the actual opening.
- Q:Heart valve replacement surgery....?
- Open heart surgery is always a risk, as is any major surgery. The main risks are from infection and blood clots. The risks taper off very quickly within a few days after the surgery. Heart valve replacements are a common operation, with a high success rate. Life expectancy is generally better with a valve replacement; but not all valve problems reduce life expectancy to begin with. Sometimes the trade-offs are more of an issue with quality of life, with higher quality achieved with a functioning heart valve, so some people may be taking a medical risk to obtain higher quality of life. No one can tell you for certain what the outcome of this operation will be. The odds are very high that everything will go perfectly and he will fell better than ever before. There is a very small chance that he will end up worse To put the risks in perspective, a person i know had minor surgery to her knee - a simple 1 hour operation done at an outpatient clinic. Ten days later, a clot broke loose and she died in her sleep. I have had the same operation twice and didn't even miss more than a few hours of work. Another person i know had severe heart problems and docs said it was terminal, but an operation could prolong his life maybe 5-7 years. He had the operation and its now been almost 20 years and his cardiologist says his heart is healthy and there's no reason why he might not live another 20 years or more.
- Q:Thermodynamics: pressure change in a valve?
- If there is NO change in the density of liquid propane as it passes through the valve, and if the size (area) of the pipe upstream and downstream of the valve is the same, then a) there will be no change in the velocity of propane, hence there will be no kinetic energy change. b) this is a process of throttling, with no change in kinetic energy, hence there is no change in the enthalpy. c) temperature change can be determined using the detailed property table of propane, but if it is an almost-incompressible liquid, then this too, will be negligible. d) dh = T ds + v dp. Since there is no change in h, integrate this along a constant h line from inlet to exit (upstream to downstream) and you will get ds = -(v/T) dp. Since p reduces from inlet to exit, the change in entropy will be positive. This is as expected. If we assume density (=1/v) and temperature (T) to remain constant, then the change in entropy will be s_downstream - s_upstream = (p_upstream - p_downstream) v /T.
- Q:Can anyone tell me the difference betwen these valves?
- Doleful is an adjective which means that it describes a noun. Similar words include: dreary, forlorn gloomy, grieving, lamentable, melancholy, mournful, pitiful, plaintive, sad, sorrowful. It was a very doleful day for Mary when she had to leave her friend behind. Lament is a verb. It means to grieve or to bemoan the loss of something. Frank lamented the death of his beloved cat. Woe is a noun. Other words meaning the same thing are misfortune, sorrow, suffering, grief. misery. Woe to the person who breaks his promise to me. Their woes became unbearable to handle.
- Q:hot water heater relief valve?
- Most codes state that it must be vented to the outside.Check with your city code enforcer or county office.
- Q:Where can I order foot valves?
- Any plumbing supply shop should have them as well as most home stores, but they are generally for a specific purpose such as at the bottom of a well pick up pipe. Basically a check valve to prevent water from draining back to the well when the pump is off, thus eliminating the need to prime the pump for every on cycle. Al
- Q:What would happen if the EGR solenoid valve isn't connected properly?
- Need to know the YEAR of your 2500 Silverado! ADDED: Thanks for the additional information, Yes that will cause an issue if the vacuum solenoid is connected wrong, but is very important to pay attention to what EGR valve is being installed (as this vehicle came with 2 different types of EGR valves (the negitive backpressure and the positive backpressure type) Here is how to test it: 1. Check the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) valve solenoid to have only 2 wires. If it does, the EGR valve is a negative back pressure style valve identified by an N stamped after the number on the valve. 2. With this type of valve, the solenoid is an on/off type and the scan tool control is 0/100%. To check the valve, pump the valve up/open by using a hand vacuum pump with the engine off. Start the engine and the valve should slam closed, and the vacuum on the hand pump should go to 0 inches. The engine should start normal. The EGR valve should not pull open with the engine idling when vacuum is reapplied. An internal bleed will dump off any vacuum applied until a certain amount of exhaust backpressure is applied to the valve. 3. If the valve moves, replace it using an Original Equipment (OE) part using the number on the valve that is calibrated per application. 4. If there are no problems found with the valve, install a vacuum gauge in-line with the solenoid and EGR valve and test drive to monitor the amount of vacuum applied. 5. The valve should have vacuum applied when in gear and off idle. Vehicle speed is needed on some models (manual transmission). ADDED: I don't know if you understand but, If your valve has N (negative) stamped on top and you have a 2 wire EGR vacuum solenoid than everything is correct!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range