Plain polyester hand hooked carpets, anti-flaming.
Detailed Specification for Recycled Polyester Hook Carpet:
100% Recycled polyester.
Grey-white cotton with natural soft latex
Customise pattern and various colors
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px/ 140x5000px/160x5750px/200x7500px or customized size.
Package for Recycled Polyester Hook Carpet:
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of acrylic carpet? How about the household?
- Its resilience, heat preservation, light fastness, dyeability are worse than wool carpets; man-made fibers are flammable, easy to generate static electricity and dust adsorption. Acrylic carpet shortcomings, in fact, the application of modern science and technology can be improved. Acrylic carpets on the market are mostly flame - proof and antistatic. Therefore, consumers in the choice of time, as long as the acrylic fiber carpet has been checked anti - combustion, anti-static treatment, then an economical and cost-effective acrylic carpet was picked home.
- Q:a good, orange, shag rug?
- i got a shag, but wish i didn't, cause the thing is hard to vacuum.
- Q:Will my horse be okay without a rug for one night in winter? please help?
- Where I used to live Everyone blanketed, I moved and now where I live it is MUCH colder and Nobody blankets. I have found that at first the horses have a little harder time if they have never been exposed to the elements but they adjust quickly because naturally in the wild that is what they do. He will develop a fuzzy coat even if it is late in the season. Provide Lots of hay, Make sure it is grass hay, since he can't move much you don't want to feed him high quality feeds as he will get too much energy and may re-injure himself, or start gaining a lot of weight (not good for a healing injury). If this is happening on just grass hay, find a poor quality grass hay and give him a multivitamin/mineral mix to make sure he remains nutritionally sound. Also, feeding a low quality hay will help with his boredom because hopefully you can give him unlimited and he will be able to eat/graze as he chooses. The continual digestion will help him generate body heat. He will be cold for a while but he will get it figured out. Just remember if you 'rescue' him every time from the slightest cold it isn't healthy for him and will make him weaker in the long-run, because they forget how to care for themselves. In the wild they survive blizzards and come out kicking, playing, and having fun, and I have seen them do so in captivity as well- their owners just need to let them learn how to do it.
- Q:What is the role of black carpet?
- It is for aesthetics. You can use whatever color you like.
- Q:my hamster tore up the carpet?!!!?
- put it back into the habitrail! now go to the carpet store and go into the back. Look for a large dumpster full of carpet peices and cut off the one thats closest to yours and get some Elmers white glue to hold it in place and put a weight on it till it's dry. no one will ever know! (unless your hampster's a snitch too!)
- Q:How to clean the coke on the carpet!
- Coke is easy to clean, use wet towel repeatedly wipe over the place, then absorb the water on the carpet with a dry towel , otherwise it will need a lot of water to clean afterwards. squeeze the cleaning agent on the dirty, then use a toothbrush or a small brush gently brush, until there is no remaining detergent.
- Q:horse rug help please 10 points right answer?
- It's a type of cooler which is weaved in such a way that it has squares in the material. They are used to help cool the horse down and wick sweat away. Personally I prefere a fleece cooler.
- Q:How to deal with the color of rose petals on the carpet?
- You can only clean it by several times. There is no possibility to remove it one time by diluted oxalic acid. You must be careful that each time to clean it with a large amount of water, and the stain will be lighter after a time's cleaning, with a absorbent cloth to absorb water , repeat several times. One-time removal is impossible, you should ensure that the dilution will not make the carpet colors fall off
- Q:What size rug bib for my cob?
- Hmm. A perennial problem is rug rubbing! First of all, look at the style of the rug and see if there is another style you could get. Some rugs are better for different shapes of horse than others. Horse and Hound did some articles on different types of rugs. Look them up on horseandhound.co.uk and go to archives. Also rub surgical spirits into areas that are already rubbing to toughen the skin and prevent sores. Also good to put on the saddle and girth areas of an unfit horse a few days before saddling him. I think from the length of the rug that he is a pretty large horse, so I would go for an extra large if he has a particularly wide chest, or large if his chest is not so wide. or measure him from shoulder to shoulder and from withers to tops of his legs and phone the company and see what they suggest. It is difficult to tell without seeing the horse.
- Q:Can I use steam cleaning on my rug?
- Most of the warnings on items that we purchase carry instructions to the extreme. This is because the average American or who ever purchases this item will assume that he knows how to use the product without reading any instructions and proceed to the next step without finding out how the item was meant to be used, in what concentrations, what to avoid doing, and the dangers incurred from misuse of the item. Since your rug was pricey, the company who produced it doesn't want it cleaned by the average Joe who might possibly ruin it, blame the company for poor quality, since it didn't live up to his idea of what a rug should look like when he was through abusing it and demand a refund. Don't snicker, it happens every day. To protect themselves, companies put extreme warnings on products hoping that an intelligent, caring individual, like yourself, will bother to read some of the instructions, however extreme, and put the product in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing - the professionals. Be gentle when you clean this carpet - you've been warned!
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. There are more than 2000 kinds of product design, color fidelity, novel designs. Fruits and vegetables, animals, figures and other colorful designs products to meet the needs of our customers and consumers, due to the traditional designs and modern decor, decoration combining our products more applicable to all grades of homes, restaurants and hotel. Our Company's products are divided into three categories: cotton carpet, acrylic carpet, wool carpet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 8 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range