Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 12x17x10
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:wheel bearings?
- Once the nut is past the cotter pin than should be tight enough. Check the Chilton's manual for your make and model to find out the exact torque to apply.
- Q:How do i put bearings in a skateboard if i dont have a tool?
- Just use the axel. Put one bearing on the axel and push the wheel on. Then do the same with the other.
- Q:How do you find bearings?
- Go online to a manufacturer of bearings. Link has some examples. Or look at a compass. but there are many meanings of bearings, you need to be more specific. .
- Q:I have new longboard bearings how do i make them faster?
- Go to home depot or something and get some WD-40... is't a metal lubricant that works pretty well.
- Q:Skateboard bearings?
- It should not matter. And correction... The less balls in a bearing the faster it would roll because each ball doesnt need to turn as much to make it all turn. Anyway... Abec doesnt matter much to do with skateboarding it just means how small the tiny allowances in each bearing is... So it doesnt affect skateboarding much. Its mostly for machinery... BUT yes the bearings should work fine for the longboard.
- Q:scooter ,skateboard bearings?
- yes skateboard bearings fit into scooter wheels to but i prefer to get swiss bearings cause they go on forever
- Q:ABEC 3 skateboard bearings question?
- Reflex Bearings
- Q:Do I have to buy hub assembly or justt wheel bearings?
- The 96' has regular taper bearings but it matters when getting the bearing you have to specify if your Ranger has the Dana35 or the Dana28 axle. NOTE: The 00' Ranger does have the Hub assembly style bearings.
- Q:What's the difference between ABEC 3 and 5 rollarblade bearings?
- Abec 5 bearings are manufactured with a higher standard of precision than abec 3 bearings. Pretty much, with the abec rated bearings, the higher the number the higher quality of the bearings.
- Q:doo you need a certain kind of grease for bearings and all that for a bike?
- I like molybdenum based or synthetic greases for bearings. They are much lower in friction than other greases. You can buy it auto parts stores in large cans for little money. You will notice a difference when pedalling with lower grade greases. Do not put any grease on handlebars! There is too much chance at slipping under load and causing an accident. The only time you put anything in there is if you are assembling a carbon handlebar into a carbon stem or a carbon seatpost into a carbon frame. You need to use a specific carbon fiber assembly grease. This stuff has anti-slip solids in it but prevents the bonding of the carbon fiber epoxies over time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range