HK 1710 Needle Roller Bearing Drawn Cup Needle Roller Supply High Precision
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 900000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
HK Seal/close type Drawn cup needle roller bearings HK :
1. High accuracy, High speed
2. ISO 9001:2000
3. Can be customized according to your needs
4. Can provide small & miniature standard and non-standard ball berings
5. Reasonable price
6. Technology: low vibration, low noise, high precision and durability
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
Packaging & Delivery
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
- Q:i am looking for new FKD bearings but i dont know which is better: FKD Abec 5 steel shield or abec 5 neoprene??
- Really no difference. Neoprene shields are a little easier to get out if you are going to clean or relube the bearings but you only have to take one out per bearing and only do it one time (since you don't reinstall the one you removed).
- Q:is it cheaper to fix it or replace?
- It depends on what type of platform pedal it is. If they are the basic plastic type, the bearings in the pedal are sealed - When they've worn out (when that happened to my bike pedals they were probably a bit rusty?), it's time for a new set of pedals. If they are the slightly more expensive (usually alloy) pedals, the bearings are not sealed - so they are able to be replaced and therefore the pedals have a much longer life-span. If you do need new pedals, it would be worthwhile upgrading to the pedal type meantioned above, because at least those bearings can be maintained regreased when required. Though if in doubt, ask your local bicycle mechanic. Prices - it depends on what part of the world you live, others here might be a more in the know. A quick look in your local bike or even sports shop would be a good idea.
- Q:Took my car to a local shop today b/c I thought I heard a funny noise. Mechanic said my exhaust bearings were bad... He said I needed 2 new ones and they were 150 each plus labor. Estimate of $500 for everything. Anyone know where I can get them cheaper? Or are they always this much?Thanks
- What an as# this is why people hate mechanics. There is no such thing and If I were not a mechanic myself I would deck this *** This guy gives real mechanics a bad name
- Q:and what bearings do you have? how long have you had them? have you done anything special to speed them up in any way to make them even faster then when you bought them (besides breaking in)?
- 2mins reds a couple of months no
- Q:Roller needle roller bearings can be used directly as a wheel?
- Yes, but it is not recommended.I. cost valueThe KR58 driven roller bearings are of great value. The purpose of the design is to maximize the effect with minimal cost, and the cost of the bearing is undoubtedly high. For example: ordinary 6306 bearings, a single bearing can withstand 1500 kilograms of weight, with 10 can be, the value of KR58 is much smaller.Two 、 operation flexibility and endurancePlain ball bearings are much more flexible than roller bearings. They are easy to purchase on the market, and it is easy to solve the problem of poor working conditions with bearings with sealed coversSome of the printing equipment is had to use this kind of bearing, the car to do this, put fine timber to petty use!!
- Phillip missed it on several points. The crankshaft main bearings and con rod big ends are replaceable plain bearings, small end rod are non-replacable plain with full floating wrist pin, camshaft plain, tranny shafts are caged ball bearings, steering head are loose balls (really cheap crap), swing arm pivot are plastic bushings (really, really cheap crap) and the wheel bearings are caged balls. You should be able to replace the steering head and swing arm with tapered roller bearings, which will really improve handling.
- Q:We need them for a science fair project but we don't have time to buy it off line. do you know any stores ? please answer. Thank you :)
- A okorder /
- Q:i have a 1994 toyota pick-up with the 3.0 engine 4wd. the main bearings went out and i called to see how much they would cost and the guy asked me what kind they were. and i had no idea. anyideas?
- If the crank has been previously turned, undersize bearings often has a designation on the back side of the shell, 20 being .020 undersize. If the bearings are in really bad shape, the crank may have been damaged and you'll either need to get it turned or see about getting one already reconditioned from an auto parts store. And like chris said, usually standard and undersize are all the same price. When you were asked what kind, were you clear that you needed main bearings or was he asking if you were talking about main or rod bearings?
- Q:from fast forward?
- well there's no such thing as a pro skateboard...but what do you mean by what kind of bearings...brand or abec? if you're talking about abec then most pro street skaters use abec-5 bearings, while vert skaters like a bit more speed. so theyll use abec-7. abec-3,5, and 7 are the most common. the higher the number the faster and longer the bearing will make the wheel spin, but they need cleaned often and dont last as long. as for the brand, they will skate bearings from whichever company gives them sponsorship. most pros do not skate element bearings, they skate whoever they're sponsored by.
- Q:i was thinking about getting some pig wheels and either some black panthers, or some bones reds wat kind do u think i should get?
- black panthers . because i have had reds and they break easily.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like